Auntie Anne's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auntie Anne's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The manager was pretty chill, asked me some questions about what my hobbies are when i could start working, right he looked at my application and talked with me, gave me paper work to fill out and i got the job at the spot

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was great. I was greeted by the hiring manager. I was then taken to the back where we talked about my leadership qualities and how I could help Auntie Anne's succeed. I was then given a time to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you at Auntie Anne's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mashantucket, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Mashantucket, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

there was no interview i walked into the store and was hired on the spot only hired so fast because i spoke english and the manager had almost no english workers

Interview Questions

• want full-time or part time?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's in January 2017.

Interview

Relaxed interview. I was very comfortable talking to the manager. She was open about the process and not intimidating. I think that she was most concerned about leadership skills that I possessed and whether I could handle the fast paced environment that I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations with customers?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's.

Interview

The manager just described what the position was like. It really wasn't even an interview. I was immediately hired. I was concerned about the high turnover, and said as much. The manager replied that it was just because all her employees are high school girls who just don't care. Really it's because she's a terrible and irresponsible manager, and the work is miserable and demanding for no money whatever (I started at a whopping 7.50/hr).

Chasier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland Park, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Oakland Park, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I went to the store to drop my application off, the manager looked over it and told me he would call me back over the weekend for an interview, I waited and never got a call back. I tried to call them but the number they had on their website was out of service I applied to work at other places and about a month later I went back and talked to the manager again, he told me to come in 4 days later for an interview. The interview process was short and to the point the manager was very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• How old are you?   1 Answer
    • When do you start school?   1 Answer
    • Have I had work experience?   1 Answer
    • How to deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • Are you good communicating and interacting with customers? (Be honest)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Might take some time but don't be afraid to go back to the store or to call them instead of waiting for a call back because most jobs rarely call back especially if the spot is already taken

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's.

Interview

Brief interview asking mainly about your strengths and weaknesses and hypothetical scenarios. The process took approximately 20 minutes. I had my interview with the store manager and shift manager present.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses and how would they affect your job performance.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied, got a phone call a few days later asking for a date and time to set up an interview, showed up and took 20 to 30 minutes and they were very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What does your schedule look like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Mobile, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a standard interview with what if questions and being told thw uniform code. Also question on allergies and telling us about basic procedures. I was also told that no unnatural hair colors would be accepted there.

Anonymous Employee in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Bluffton, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really simple. The job was explained to me and then they asked if I thought I could do it. I was then hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions other than if I thought I could do the job.   Answer Question