Auntie Anne's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granada Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Granada Hills, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I've had two interviews with this company and both times they made me wait twenty minutes plus to interview. The questions were very easy. It seemed to have gone well both times but I was not called after at all. So I felt they were wasting my time with the second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Plano, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

First they location called me asking if I was interested in an interview. After I accepted the manager setup a time that I was available to come over. The interview was simple and basic. The questions were straight forward and simple. The interviewer I had was nice. She read from was I assumed was pre-given questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Auntie Anne's   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Stockton, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people only one was asking me the questions and the other one was just looking at me. They asked simple questions. Mostly about school like if I'm planning to go to school in summer if I have chose out my classes yet. What am I majoring in. My class Schedule

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you have had a disagreement with someone how did you deal with it ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Orlando, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Quick interview very laid back. Didn't ask any difficult questions. Most of them questions about how I could fit in with their culture. Also, asked about my availability. They like smart school students which is the reason I was hired

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was great. I was greeted by the hiring manager. I was then taken to the back where we talked about my leadership qualities and how I could help Auntie Anne's succeed. I was then given a time to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you at Auntie Anne's?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

she explained my job title, what i would be doing, how to request off, the holiday hours and how it gets rough during that time. she also explained the uniform, pay and how i get paid. she also explained the type of person each employee was.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in West Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (West Huntsville, AL) in March 2012.

Interview

The manager was terrible and inconsiderate. Had me come during two separate occasions because she never showed up. When I did have an interview it was outside while she was smoking and asking questions. Very easy hiring process!

Interview Questions

• All the questions were easy as why do you wanna work here. Lol   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Columbus, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview wasn't set up professionally. The employer talked most of the time, and asked me about two questions, before telling me I was on the team and got the job. I didn't say anything that would make me stand out or show my skills. I felt suspicious about it then, and should have took it as a sign.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't an unexpected or difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Basic questions nothing really extravagant they ask if you can read speak and count and you have the job. dont need any real skills to get the job just apply when they just so happen to be hiring.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auntie Anne's (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

The manager was making sure I qualified to their duties of this job. He ask me if i was going to be able to handle the cashier and know how to count the money at the end of the night.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? if you still in school?   1 Answer