Auriga IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auriga IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Auriga IT

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Auriga IT (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

First round was written which include questions and we need to answer logics. It was a walkin interview for freshers. People there were so friendly and nice. Questions were basic programming language we need to answer in any language or simply logic.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Auriga IT (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Strict Notice for Senior or 3 Year + experince person, do not go if you have 3+ year experience.

Interviewer will ask you many silly question's like they always ask freshers. In the whole interview i was thinking that, it's PHP interview or C/C++ ............ ?????

In short, if you are a fresher then only you should go join #AurigaIT

Interview Questions

• 1. They will ask you question same as Freshers.
      -- They will ask you to print a pattern.
      -- Will definitely ask you for fibonacci series [There will be modification in that series as well].
      -- Will ask for palindrome number, Armstrong number formula in php.   Answer Question
    • Another question find a 2nd highest value from an array without using PHP function.   Answer Question
    • Sort an array without PHP function. [ it's good question but am totally not getting the point like we already have inbuilt function for the same and why we need this algo ? ]   Answer Question
    • One biggest plus point, No matter how much experience you have[4 year+ , 5 year +]. Your interview will be taken by just 2 year employ. And who recently pass out from collage.   Answer Question

Jul 24, 2017

Greetings from Auriga IT!

Thanks for your feedback.
    We will certainly discuss your feedback internally and will review if we need to tweak our interview process.

Reasoning behind the current process -
    We believe that any Good software engineer must have sound logical skills and must be able to provide solutions of the thing which he has not done earlier. If one is good at Logical then it make sense to test knowledge based on the experience.

Every organisation has its own way to judge candidates based on the team they want to build and we strongly feel that anyone can take first round of interview to judge basic skills.

Really appreciate you taking out time to write a review.

Thanks!
    Auriga Team

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auriga IT (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

about 5 rounds . one is written and two for tech. and after this two manager rounds. Interview is very hard in terms of tech or puzzles. Yes there was a puzzle round also.

Interview Questions

Auriga IT Response

Jul 24, 2017

Thanks for reviewing the interview process.

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auriga IT (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Worst interview I ever faces in my career.I don't know the CEO or Manger of this company will read this comment or not but just wanted to mention that the attitude of the person(I don't want to mention the name) who took my Interview was very bad and silly. No professionalism, very bad attitude.
    Overall zero rating.

May 10, 2016

Hi,

I sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us. I will like to talk to you personally to know more about the incident. We will do best to improve our processes and interview to make sure that this is not repeated in future with anyone.

We could not reverse the past but will like to end this on a happy note. Kindly drop me a direct email at ronak@aurigait.com.

Apologies again.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auriga IT (Kolkata (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

first round was to write the program where we had three programs to write in one hour , programs were simple like pattern and few logical programs and in second level basic technical questions were asked were to check to know the basics , third round was much deeper technical which was asked about logical programs with best case algorithm

Associate Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Auriga IT (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Process of interview
    1.Tech Quiz
    2.Webpage Design
    3.Technical Interview
    4.MR Interview

First there was a simple html css javascript quiz after that that webpage design round start luckily i passed both round.

Then interview process starts and one to one interview was taken by manager and technical person.

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Auriga IT (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Check the logical ability of the candidate. How he/she is taking the problem and what strategy used to solve it. Every organization has it's own method to check the candidate can work for that or not.

Interview Questions

• Find the next smallest element on right side for every element a[i] in array a[].   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Auriga IT (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was almost two and half years ago. So there were basically 3 rounds. One was at the campus itself, in which there are some logical questions. then, the second round was at their place, again they asked some logics, puzzles and conceptual questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Q.1 Write a program to write a timer program.
      Q. 2 Write a program to generate random numbers.
      Q.3 They asked some questions about the projects I have done.
      Q.4 Some MySQL queries.

then finally a typical HR round.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Auriga IT (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I faced 4 round of Interview at Auriga IT. First Round was a telephonic interview, which took over 1 hr and 30 minutes. HR contacted me after telephonic round was cleared and told me to come to Jaipur Headquarters for Face to face interview. I gave 2 F2F interview and after that I had a HR round with the Director himself. After which I was offered the job which I gratefully excepted.

Interview Questions

• Lot of questions were asked about Basic programming logic and SQL. CMS related questions were also bombard afterwards.   Answer Question