Aurionpro Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.7

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Phoneton, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

In interviewing, availability was stressed point. The recruiter job definition was vague and placement was the driver at interview. The job was defined by a third party which made the interview a complicated process. As previously stated, the availability was for immediate positioning and was declined on professional courtesy to existing employer.

Interview Questions

• When available? Which was required to be immediate.
      Not too much questioning on skills or tech screen.   Answer Question

Any recruitment requiring insufficient notice to a current employer is a sign of the courtesy which will be returned in future employment.

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Round 1:
    Initial Discussion about Current Position and explained about what the company is looking for the position.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (San Ramon, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very good. The interview took almost 10 days to complete and get me an offier in hand.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They where very open on negotiations

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Got selected in the interview . asked to send the salry slip and the offer letter and the increment letter. During interview time HR had given the fixed CTC and even i agreed for that after negotiation. however my followup with the consultant they said there only approval given and second approval is pending. They took 20 days to give the feedback saying that i have to comedown on the Given CTC again. However it is better to reject the offer where the company is not stable and no specified budget to the given position. This is really not worth to go ahead .

Software Developer Interview

Interview

So simple.. for kiosk no knowlage required becuse manager ia hopeless. U can easliy crack.
    Please dony come for this company rabale office .formly intellvision.
    Better to go somewhere else abd spend money for interview

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I had given interview for Software Engineer (.Net MVC ).1.6 + years of experience.First of all they take resume,directly technical interview and call later.I got selected but package was not as expected.Timing of company is 8.30 am to 5 pm.

Interview Questions

• Tough SQL queries queries were given for writing,MVC questions,asp.net   Answer Question

I decline because package was not as expected.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First Technical Interview and then after 2 days telephonic round and then salary discussion with HR
    but they offered less package than expected.
    overall nice interview process and not taking much timing for selection.

Java/J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

They took 2 technical round and last technical manager round. After I have cleared all round they told me ..... submit your salary slip.
    But till 1 month they didn't release offer latter.after that I did call to hr and they told me .... all requirements have been fulfilled internally.

Interview Questions

• They were asking about core Java ,spring,hibernate,and jsp also   Answer Question

Senior Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quite well with trying to explore the overall aptitude as a Java professional. The three rounds are basically asking you to be core Java developer, One or two questions each from Abstract classes and interfaces programming, one from general aptitude and the last question was from my previously working organisation.

Interview Questions

• he three rounds are basically asking you to be core Java developer, One or two questions each from Abstract classes and interfaces programming, one from general aptitude and the last question was from my previously working organisation.   Answer Question

Human Resources Executibe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was disgusting
    They told me it would be for dadar location then they told me it's for their MD relatives company in nariman point.
    I'm following up with them since 4 weeks but no feedback
    HR keeps disconnecting the call
    Hopeless