Aurionpro Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.8

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Phoneton, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

In interviewing, availability was stressed point. The recruiter job definition was vague and placement was the driver at interview. The job was defined by a third party which made the interview a complicated process. As previously stated, the availability was for immediate positioning and was declined on professional courtesy to existing employer.

Interview Questions

• When available? Which was required to be immediate.
      Not too much questioning on skills or tech screen.   Answer Question

Any recruitment requiring insufficient notice to a current employer is a sign of the courtesy which will be returned in future employment.

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Round 1:
    Initial Discussion about Current Position and explained about what the company is looking for the position.

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (San Ramon, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very good. The interview took almost 10 days to complete and get me an offier in hand.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They where very open on negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First Technical Interview and then after 2 days telephonic round and then salary discussion with HR
    but they offered less package than expected.
    overall nice interview process and not taking much timing for selection.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I had given interview for Software Engineer (.Net MVC ).1.6 + years of experience.First of all they take resume,directly technical interview and call later.I got selected but package was not as expected.Timing of company is 8.30 am to 5 pm.

Interview Questions

• Tough SQL queries queries were given for writing,MVC questions,asp.net   Answer Question

I decline because package was not as expected.

Java/J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

They took 2 technical round and last technical manager round. After I have cleared all round they told me ..... submit your salary slip.
    But till 1 month they didn't release offer latter.after that I did call to hr and they told me .... all requirements have been fulfilled internally.

Interview Questions

• They were asking about core Java ,spring,hibernate,and jsp also   Answer Question

Senior Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quite well with trying to explore the overall aptitude as a Java professional. The three rounds are basically asking you to be core Java developer, One or two questions each from Abstract classes and interfaces programming, one from general aptitude and the last question was from my previously working organisation.

Interview Questions

• he three rounds are basically asking you to be core Java developer, One or two questions each from Abstract classes and interfaces programming, one from general aptitude and the last question was from my previously working organisation.   Answer Question

Human Resources Executibe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was disgusting
    They told me it would be for dadar location then they told me it's for their MD relatives company in nariman point.
    I'm following up with them since 4 weeks but no feedback
    HR keeps disconnecting the call
    Hopeless

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview lasted for 15 mins. It was arranged by a recruiting agency. Some basic java and collection questions. I answered all the questions and was expecting f2f but was not selected.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

first 2 rounds of technical, 1 manager round , 1 hr round of discussion, No difficulty to crack the interview if you have better knowledge in technology. Technical rounds were very short as they did not have that much technical needs to work with. May be they are more interested to work with domain rather than high end technological stuff.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to Core Java, Design patterns and few algorithm questions   Answer Question