Author Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Author Solutions

Author Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Author Solutions

Interview

Schedule a meeting with multiple managers/directors. Each asks you basic interview questions. Interview can be for sales in multiple departments. Fairly quick turnaround time for notice of job offer from the HR team.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a fit at Author Solutions?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Author Solutions (Berkeley, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very good -- open and useful process to understand the companies vision and goals going forward. I appreciate the transparency and bigger vision. Also, very responsive to follow-up questions by email after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your professional mission in life?
  • They asked me what I thought of the site's interface.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Author Solutions (Bloomington, IN) in Oct 2019

Interview

The first hour or so is spent learning about the company and interacting with other potential hires. Afterwards, you are matched with one of the positions managers for the one on one interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit for a sales position with our company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Author Solutions (Bloomington, IN)

Interview

Went to initial interview which consisted of an hour long informative session all about the company, then broke off with another potential candidate to do a little more hyping up of the work environment, benefits, etc. Went back for another one on one interview on a different day. They knew I had little experience, but kept telling me that it didn't matter. It most likely did as I did not receive a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Think of a time when you were presented with a problem or challenge at work. How did you respond?
  • How would you sell your favorite band?

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Author Solutions (Bloomington, IN) in Aug 2019

Interview

Just 1 technical telephonic round. Questions based on basic data science and ML. Difference between them. What is deep learning in comparison to above. Discussed a little bit about their company and my back ground.

Interview Questions
  • What's difference between type -1 error and type-2 error?Which is worst?

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Author Solutions (Cebu City) in Jul 2019

Interview

You first will be given an exam, about how would you write an email response to one of the authors. You can just make assumptions about Author Solutions to write the email. I think they only wanted to check if you know basic english and if you know how to compose an email. Afterwards you will have an exam about basic english, listening test and spot the errors in an email. Exam was not difficult at all if you know how to speak english. The interviewers were very nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Author Solutions (Cebu City) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online. Then I got an email, text message and call regarding the meet-up for an interview. The screening took me 2 days. I could have finished it in 1 day, however I was not told it would take 3 to 4 hours, and I still had an appointment to go to. I took the marketing copywriter exam. In total the screening was long, because besides waiting to be called, the exam takes about 3-4 hours. The interview was fast, though, but the waiting time takes a bit longer. Everyone spoke english.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Author Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Author Solutions in Dec 2018

Interview

Very thorough. Good questions. Polite people. Very friendly. Great atomosphere. Enjoyed meeting everyone. Seemed like a very nice place to work. I wish I lived closer so that I could accept the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Author Solutions (Bloomington, IN) in Sep 2018

Interview

I showed up in Bloomington to interview with 3 people in attendance. At first it was pretty typical interview questions and they acted like I was a good fit. A week after the interview they stopped answering to my emails and din't get back into contact with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Author Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Author Solutions

Interview

Fast and no hassle, they contact in a day, and the other day was the interview. The interviewer is easy to approach. And ask only relevant questions. It only takes two days to process my application

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews