KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avant Healthcare Professionals Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avant Healthcare Professionals

Avant Healthcare Professionals

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avant Healthcare Professionals in Jun 2022

Interview

Very professional experience. From the application to the initial call from the recruiter, professional and respectful. Everyone seemed to genuinely care for each other while waiting to go back for interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are your biggest weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Avant Healthcare Professionals

Application

I interviewed at Avant Healthcare Professionals

Interview

Usual interview questions with some questions regarding qualification and scenario play questions. Specific questions regarding the language and your competency. It is a multi stage interview process so be prepared for the day and work hard.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

4h

an

Associate

Hello all I am a biology graduate. I worked in cancer research and development for more than two years. Recently moved to Canada, and now I'm wanting to transition into clinical research. Most jobs I find online ask for atleast 2 years clinical experience. Does anyone have any tips on how to procure this experience? Should I invest in a course? Or should I volunteer at a CRO? I recently got offered a clinical admin position, would this count as clinical exp? Thanks

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Avant Healthcare Professionals

Application

I interviewed at Avant Healthcare Professionals

Interview

It was great causal just didn't understand when they stated they will be getting back with me by the end of the week next following day received email not being selected with out even checking my job reference when asked to provide.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avant Healthcare Professionals

Application

I interviewed at Avant Healthcare Professionals

Interview

Unorganized and felt disjointed. Not all associates on same page. Very micromanaged staff. Interview by phone and then in person after covid restrictions. Interviewees were pleasant and did acknowledge the concern with turnover

Interview Questions
  • Biggest concern about coming into position

Avant Healthcare Professionals

Application

I interviewed at Avant Healthcare Professionals

Interview

The interview process was very tedious and rather intense but after a few it was casual talk. Overall everyone was super friendly and nice. The atmosphere was very welcoming and everything was well organized.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Avant Healthcare Professionals

Application

I interviewed at Avant Healthcare Professionals

Interview

Brief and concise. Howerver, they don't let you ask questions in the middle of the interview, you must wait for them to finish and then they'll let you. But then my question was questioned as to why I didn't ask it earlier which I found confusing. Nonetheless, they are very accommodating and eager to accept me.

Interview Questions
  • Have you applied to other companies before?

Avant Healthcare Professionals

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avant Healthcare Professionals in Jun 2020

Interview

Very professional and tact but makes you feel comfortable at the same time. Avant is a great company that lives its mission of “changing lives.” There is great work-life balance and they truly care about their employees. I love what I get to do every day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avant Healthcare Professionals (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2020

Interview

Initial phone interview. The recruiter had to be convinced that a consultant/contractor (the role had to be explained) with years of experience could do the same work as a hired employee. The recruiter thought that if you served many clients, such as in professional services, it would be difficult to serve only one client. The recruiter was also confused regarding roles in that, for example, a project management role itself ( minus technology) changed over time. I was happy the position wasn't offered because clearly there were issues starting from the beginning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avant Healthcare Professionals (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2020

Interview

Very professional, conversational and thorough. Human Resource manager at the Casselberry location is very professional and her questions were pointed, which helped a lot with any potentially nervous answers. She listened to me as well and did not let her own questions go unanswered, bringing me back from a ramble. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avant Healthcare Professionals (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2020

Interview

Very Abrupt. Rather than trying to interview me and see if I was a good fit, the interviewer attempted to poke holes in each and every accomplishment in my career. According to the job description "Knowledge and experience in healthcare administration, healthcare recruitment, human resources, sales and customer service preferred". I applied for this position due to it completely summing up my overall professional experience in all of these fields. I also met the educational requirements for the position per the job description "Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or other qualifications and a minimum of 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience" with my Bachelor in healthcare administration and attaining my Master in healthcare administration as well. However, I was denied for the position before the call even ended due to the reason of not working directly in a hospital. Had that specific requirement been listed for the position I wouldn't have wasted my time or the interviewers time. The call almost seemed as if it was made just to say "I made the call".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews