Avention OneSource Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avention OneSource Solutions Interview Questions

2.9

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avention OneSource Solutions (Concord, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with the internal recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by face to face interviews with the hiring manager and others. The recruiter provided great communication throughout the process.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avention OneSource Solutions (Concord, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

On-line application submission. Internal talent acquisition team reached out within 2 days and set up phone interview within one day. One site interview one day following, and offer received within 5 hours after interview. Met with Director, VP and potential peer. Quick turnaround!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next opportunity?
      Tell me about how your experience aligns with this position...
      Tell me about what interests you about this company...   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avention OneSource Solutions (Concord, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Great! Applied online and HR reached out within a week. Talked about background and positions available. Ended up interviewing for an opening better fit for my skills.

Met with hiring manager and talked about the Account Manager position what the expectations of the job were and my skills.

Scheduled an in person interview a week later with the hiring manager, another manager, and the senior VP (although he got called into another meeting).

Did a reference check and received an offer a few days later.

Very pleasant process and I really enjoyed speaking with everyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you do in your current role?
      What will be your biggest challenge coming into this position?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avention OneSource Solutions (Concord, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager. Typical phone screen/interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. Lasted about 1/2 hour. Very friendly interviewer. I found the process to be standard in every way.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avention OneSource Solutions (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Typical phone screenings followed by on-site technical and behavioral interview sessions. The development team at the Austin office seemed very laid-back and friendly. From what I could tell, they are a skilled group of people, and while I did not receive an offer, I would still recommend applying to anyone qualified to work with them.

Interview Questions

• Don't recall the details, but pretty typical whiteboard coding/optimizing exercise. Some SQL exercises as well.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avention OneSource Solutions (Concord, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview/screen with HR. Then there was a follow-up phone interview with the hiring manager. Both interviews were about 30 minutes long. After this, I was invited to an on-site set of interviews (about half a day) with 5 or 6 people. A few sessions were 1-1 with myself and a key stakeholder. One session was with me and a team of 3 or so others.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you ever "go back" and fix or fill in stuff that didn't make a release in Agile?
      Q: Why Avention? Why this role?
      Q: Describe how you would approach the Agile Backlog process with the engineering team.
      There were a few behavioral questions. A few more Agile Development questions.

In general, I was coming in with a lot of experience and so we spent a lot of time on whether the role was a "fit" for me and my interests, rather than validating my qualifications/capabilities.   Answer Question

Editorial Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Avention OneSource Solutions (West Concord, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two weeks after the online application, I had a phone interview with HR followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager within a few days. I was brought in for an inhouse interview with each of the key stakeholders about a week after the phone interview. Hiring decision was made about 1.5 weeks later. Overall a very positive experience, despite the outcome. A great team!

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard, illuminating the match between my skillset and the requirements of the position. e.g. "Tell us about your experience managing projects involving offshore vendors."   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Avention OneSource Solutions (Concord, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Received a linked in invitation from the HR rep there. She had me come in 2-3 times. Very professional and prompt in all dealings. Kept me informed of what was going on as much as possible. Ultimately they went with another candidate because they had instituted a new sales manager during my interview process and by the time I got to the 3rd interview (which happened same day) they went with someone else for whatever reason.

H.R. Manager there was as good as any I have ever seen. I have seen some poor ones. She sent me a linked in - invitation and the process was professional the whole way.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I was interested in their product. Asked how much of my time was spent farming vs hunting. They have two sides of business, Account Mgmt (expanding current base) and Account Executive   Answer Question

Sales Operations Interview

Interview

Very professional and friendly. I did not fit the qualifications for one job fully so another one was recommended. No other company have i interviewed with has done. Kudos to Avention.

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avention OneSource Solutions (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

it is a phone interview. I was asked about the status of working in the US at first because I am a international student.It goes according to your resume mostly. Then she asked questions like biggest challenge and achievement in the past half year since I have been here. I felt nervous because I sometimes can not hear her clearly. it is just the problem of international student I guess.

Interview Questions

• What's your major like? like you have you learnt in your college?   Answer Question