Avion Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avion Systems

RF DT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avion Systems (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with Indians who were difficult to understand. *not native americans

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part was understanding their broken English.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you want the job, you will take this offer. If not we have, we have many people on a work visa who will do this job for half of what we offer you.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avion Systems.

Interview

I was hired through the employee referral program. Since it was for a senior position, I had both a telephonic and face to face interview. Very professional interview. The offices are well maintained and in good locations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fair and market rate was offered. Had nothing to complain

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avion Systems in January 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter to go over skills and professional background.
    Second interview with employer to go over skills and employment history.
    Third interview with line manager to go over the requirements of the position and to asses suitability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed offer. No room for negotiations.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avion Systems in November 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the RF Manager over phone . He went over some basic telecom questions and had me join the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negociation. They just make you and offer and you are free to accept it or decline it.