Aviva Life Insurance India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aviva Life Insurance India

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India.

Interview

Interview was taken by 2 people one was an HR and one from the team i was applying to. They checked almost every aspect from CV to current affairs et cetera

Sales Interview

Interview

I was asked about family background and the knowledge i have about insurance.
    Also i was told to introduce myself and why do i want to join sales.
    The Hr dpt had also asked similar questions

Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India in November 2015.

Interview

A pre placement talk on campus. On the day of process Group Discussion followed by one round of interview. GD was on current affair topic. Interview panel consisted of department head and a person for HR.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on resume which included questions about stream of graduation, work done in extra curriculars. This was followed by questions regarding Why I want to join the company and the reason why I chose the profile offered. Discussion on how this profile would fit in my long term career plans.   Answer Question

Quality Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was very good.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join quality as you are from a completely different background?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India in May 2012.

Interview

the process starts from self introduction and it move on to basic questions about marketing.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process starts with a complete company presentation which talks more about company and less of the work you have to perform. Don't tells you its completely a sales-target based job. the perks and incentives seems to be very attractive but very hard to earn. if you are ready for a completely sales job then only prefer to work with aviva

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

its a one is to one interview with hr and then with heads of the company and if you go through u get selected

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary can be negotiated well

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India in July 2011.

Interview

Group Discussion took place for 30 minutes on 3 topics- 10 minutes each basically related to our economy and CA field.. then selected candidates moved forward to P.I., where there were panel of 2 Top Management people and 1 HR guy. Interview was basically towards your personality, communication skills, convincing and more of decision making skills..

Interview Questions

• Explain any of your audit experience during your Chartered Accountant articleship   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 rounds. 1st one was a telephonic round which basically was both personality and IQ test. The interviewer took a case study and saw my comfort with numbers. The next rounds were 1 on 1 interviews. Two case studies and 1 round with senior management. The first case study involved brainstorming and ultimately coming down to a subjective conclusion. The second case study was more to check the comfort with number with a structured approach.

Interview Questions

• Count the number of tennis balls in Chennai?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation process involved first HR discussion on past salary, then a small discussion with senior management. Finally it came down to a series of calls with HR.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India (Patna, Bihar (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Firstly meet branch manager and after confirmation meet to HR. By short list HR got to personality test. After successfully compilation test got offer letter.