Axact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axact (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was good experience. Not too hard, not too easy. I was also experienced candidate. It was in the ISB branch. I applied on September 2016. Called for interview on 14 April, 2017. Confirmed at 19 April, 2017.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axact (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)).

Interview

Very quick but insightful
    On skype with karachi office management
    Did not take a lot of time
    Some questions required a little thinking
    Was asked about why i wanted to apply and what I had in my past experience
    They were ready to answer every question I had about company growth, pay and benefits etc

Interview Questions

• What I had done so far in life in under a minute   1 Answer

Assistant Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was good. Asked the common HR questions (like tell me something about yourself, your background etc etc) and then some technical questions regarding my field of work etc etc and they asked two/three questions related to general IQ which weren't that difficult. Overall the interview went quite well and met my expectations.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I interviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was awesome, Very Professional, Tests were conducted, thorough check on confidence personality talent communications skills a very professional panel conducted the Interview which was quite challenging, Thorough show of talent and expertise

Executive Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2013.

Interview

complete welcome visit of the facility to all interviewees, Very lengthy process, pre-interview test consist of 3 hours which has different question (IQ, Listening and writing prophecies test), first interview with the HR recruiter who does initial screening on the phone and then a panel interview and then the offer meeting. in offer meeting they committed so many benefits which were very much attractive and no one could refuse them with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you.   1 Answer
    • Why you left the previous job?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to join Axact?   1 Answer
    • How you would be beneficial for he company?   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axact (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2012.

Interview

very swift hiring process, and awesome communication during hiring.

Interview Questions

• can u join our company without serving the notice period with previous employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiated a bit on salary, and job timings and they answered all my questions without being extra offensive.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was very east on the phone.i was able to answer most of the question they asked me about my past experience and my recent project. I explained them about how passionate i am about the technologies. Also asked about my contribution in the community like github etc.

OffShore Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in August 2011.

Interview

A total of 5 interviews but the process was not that much satisfied than other can think

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose us as your employer   1 Answer

Because of shift timing's

Diploma Mill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

Hired to sell fake degrees

Interview Questions

• None. Was hired because I was bgreathing   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me the salary and I could take it or leave -- and the guy that interviewed me STUNK

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in December 2010.

Interview

Axact has always proved to be the best among all. From the hiring process till separation everything is very well organized and planned properly. The human resource at Axact boasts some of the finest minds in the industry. Recruited after a meticulous hiring process, the team at Axact comprises experts from diverse backgrounds possessing astounding skills and talents. Versed in the latest technology and possessing an in-depth knowledge of the trends of the world, Axact’s team is its greatest asset.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer