Axcess Financial Customer Service Representative - Part Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Visalia, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online. Within a week i got a call for an interview. Went in and interviewed with the store manager. Two weeks later got another call for a second interview. Two weeks after that got a call with a job offer. Now waiting on background check to go through and hoping to start soon!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to give excellent customer service, what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate fitting my colleges classes into my schedule.

Other Interview Reviews for Axcess Financial

Anonymous Employee in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Carson City, NV) in November 2010.

Interview

The first step is to apply to the job online. One that is done, an initial phone interview is conducted. During the phone interview the hiring manager explains the company history, a short list of your duties and what's expected of you, and asks you if you're still interested. If yes, you move on to the one on one interview. This is the main stage of the interview process. The interviewer will ask you several questions dealing with your past work experience as well as how you would react in certain situation. If you get past this phase, there is an online assessment test you must take and pass in order to get the job. It consists of simple math questions (as you are working with money) and questions testing your character.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a job in the past where you were required to learn many small tasks in a small amount of time and how were you able to perform those actions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my hours up to 20/week, but I would recommend to ask for a higher rate of pay and go low because it's easier to start higher than to get a raise.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (San Francisco, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview lasted for about 15 minutes. The interviewer has to read a script of preset questions from the senior management. Pretty basic stuff

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could bring to check n go?   1 Answer