Axis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axis Group Interview Questions

2.4

Reporting Role Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Group.

Interview

I applied through University Career fair and the first step was to create a dashboard using a tool they suggested. HR said they will review my completed work and give a response within a week. I did not hear back from them for over a month and finally after reaching out several times they said I had not been selected for next round of interview. Making the dashboard took about 12 hours of work as the tool was new so I was hoping they would call atleast for an interview or give a more solid answer as to why they didn't go forward with my application.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to build a dashboard based on a data set   Answer Question

Solutions Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Group in May 2015.

Interview

The most disorganized company in the BI space . They waste your time with a multitude of interviews with no intentions of hiring you. Salaries are below market levels and the administration leaves a lot to be desired . There are plenty of great companies out here but unfortunately axis does not make the cut . Prolonged and unclear interviewing process. Don't waste your time with them.

Data Visualization Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Group.

Interview

The interview with Axis Group was good. They introduced their company, asked about my background and my experience. Then, I demonstrated my projects in details, answered their questions. Their questions were professional, and detail oriented. Even though my experience in the field wasn't much, they still saw potential in my past work. At the end, they answered my questions about the company. The process took about 1 hour and was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do you decide what type of chart you use to demonstrate data?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Preparation from the Recruiter on what questions would be asked and then there were two telephone interviews about 10 days apart. One very general questions and with a great deal of detail of wht the job responsibilities were. The second covered more about my experience and what I knew about the companies products.

Interview Questions

• very general questions about why I would want the job and how much I knew about the company and my background.   Answer Question

Axis Group Response

Oct 10, 2016 – Principal

Review is for wrong company - Axis Group, LLC does not have any presence in Canada. Glassdoor does not properly validate that the reviews are linked to correct company.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shri Mohangarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Group (Shri Mohangarh (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

confused and felt left out. It was not a process I was familiar with. They seemed to be interested but did not follow up as would be expected. All in all, I love the company but felt on the outs

Interview Questions

Axis Group Response

Oct 10, 2016 – Principal

Review is for wrong company - Axis Group, LLC does not have any presence in India. Glassdoor does not properly validate that the reviews are linked to correct company.