Axius Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Axius Technologies

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axius Technologies

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Axius Technologies.

Interview

Recruiter had attitude and told me that I should not apply for every job opening that I see since the job position he called me for needed 2-3 years of experience and I was looking an entry level job.
    Recruiter reached out to me via email for a job opening and description. The job description did not specify that it needed 2-3 years of hands on experience. He told me that information over the phone after I applied. All the requirement seemed like for an entry level position that is the only reason I applied.
    Even the title of the position was "Engineer" which does not tell if its an entry level or it needed certain years of experience unless if it was "Engineer I, II, II"
    Recruiter did not see the lack of information that he provided me before I applied for the position and in the end gave me an attitude on the phone telling me that I should not apply for every job openings that are out there.

Interview Questions

• Asked me If I had 2-3 years of hands on experience.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axius Technologies (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiter had no idea what the role related to aside from Project Management. Possible identity theft ring or something similarly nefarious. Recruiter sent the same email multiple times asking for personal information, called both my phone lines 4 times. Avoid.

Interview Questions

• Please send photo ID, your date of birth, address, educational details, salary expectations, experience with mPhasis (Indian outsourcing company).   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axius Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Very candidate friendly interviews, process based and knowledge base interviews, when you reach out to them they understand you and give you the platform to grow and shows the way

Interview Questions

• If you try to show yourself like you know everything than embrace yourself for technical questions and writing on paper   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are always open for negotiations based on valid reasoning and points. If have got what it takes they will pay you anything to get you in.

US IT Recruiter Interview

Interview

There are 3 Rounds of Interview 1:Just a minute 2: Group Discussion 3: HR Round(Operations)

1 Round Was Easy 2 one was a bit tough 3 one is very much technical pretty hard to survive.