Axon Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 240 interviews

Employee Referral20%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Axon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axon in Jan 2021

Interview

The screening interview was about 20 minutes long. The recruiter asked questions such as background, interests, and behavior questions. It felt like she was rushing to finish the interview right when it started.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working with data?
    Answer Question

Axon

Application

I interviewed at Axon in Dec 2020

Interview

Overall a good process. There were a few stages where it took a little longer to hear back. I made it to the final interview where it was a panel with several other interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Know about their core values and stories to go along with them
2 people found this interview helpful

57 Comments

Tech

207.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Axon~1597674
Join the conversation on

Axon

Application

I interviewed at Axon

Interview

Weird process because the interviewer seemed more interested in things that do not reflect my ability to do the job or even function within a team. Anyway, it was a nice chat and I realized I would not want to work there anyway.

Interview Questions
  • What did you get in your SATs? Who even asks that anymore? lol
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axon (Scottsdale, AZ) in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and had a first round interview on campus, which just consisted of a few get-to-know-you questions. A few days later (very quick turnaround), I was flown out to their Scottsdale HQ to do a superday final round interview. The interviewers all had different personalities and things they were looking for. It also involved a short presentation to a panel of the same interviewers.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Axon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axon

Interview

There was an initial phone interview where they asked about your experience and your thoughts on the company. Then there was an onsite, which was pretty long. There is an interview by 4 people and then a panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Axon

Application

I interviewed at Axon

Interview

I had an hour long phone conversation with a director. Very enjoyable conversation probing into motivations and decisions about work, study, etc. Then, I went to Scottsdale for an on-site. There were 5 other interviewees. Had 4 individual interviews followed by a panel.

Interview Questions
  • Q. What was a time you faced a morally ambiguous challenge? How did you proceed?

Axon

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axon

Interview

On-campus discussion with recruiter, interview next day. 6 hour onsite interview experience a month later, with a rejection the following week. The onsite is really engaging and a fun experience just to see how the company works, but they didn't let me know until very last minute that they would be interviewing several candidates as a group.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axon (Scottsdale, AZ) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview process was a positive experience. I applied in October and two phone screenings later, I interviewed on-site at HQ in Scottsdale, AZ. I was warmly welcomed by Axon and received a tour of HQ. Interviews then followed, which concluded with a panel interview. Everyone was super nice, so don't be afraid to be yourself and show your personality during your interviews!

Interview Questions
  • If you are to come up with a mission statement for yourself, what would it be?
1 person found this interview helpful

Axon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axon in May 2018

Interview

Interviewer was really rude...she asked me why I didn’t have a job. Also, she didn’t start asking me behavioral questions until I had 9 minutes left. I didn’t even have time to ask questions.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Axon

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Axon in Mar 2014

Interview

Began with an on-campus interview, followed by a phone interview, and finally an on-site interview at TASER HQ in Scottsdale. Interviews varied from standard getting-to-know-you questions to tricky brain teasers and technical engineering questions. I was interviewed by managers across various departments as well as the executive team. Met a lot of young people working for the company over lunch.

Interview Questions
  • How many t-rex occupied what is now the United States?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews