Axon Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axon Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Axon

3.6

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axon in March 2014.

Interview

Began with an on-campus interview, followed by a phone interview, and finally an on-site interview at TASER HQ in Scottsdale. Interviews varied from standard getting-to-know-you questions to tricky brain teasers and technical engineering questions. I was interviewed by managers across various departments as well as the executive team. Met a lot of young people working for the company over lunch.

Interview Questions

• How many t-rex occupied what is now the United States?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Axon

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

After applying via my school's website, I was contacted for an interview. I was interviewed by three people which was intimidating and they asked me several brainteaser questions

Interview Questions

• You are running a marathon. If you pass the person in third place, what place are you in now?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axon (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview then an onsite half day interview process. Overall about 4 hours of interviews. Multiple one on one interviews, then a "stress" test. They ask standard behavioral questions as well as "odd ball" questions.

The company views itself as a "tech start up" so it has that laid back feel. Avoid being overly "intense" or robotic.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the population increase of the US last year.   2 Answers

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axon.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview where they asked about your experience and your thoughts on the company. Then there was an onsite, which was pretty long. There is an interview by 4 people and then a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Axon Response

May 13, 2019 – The Axon Team

Thank you for writing this review and for interviewing with us! We appreciate your time and participation in our interview process and wish you the best in your next endeavor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axon (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

A week after my resume was sent, I received a call to setup a phone interview. Two days later, the interview was held. Questions about career history, expectations, and several logic questions.

Interview Questions

• You have a die(dice) and are running a game. It cost 1 for a roll. The payout is whatever you roll. What is the breakeven point?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axon.

Interview

Three four interviews with analytical and problem solving questions.

Interview Questions

• How many snow shovels sold in the US last year?   19 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axon (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Emailed about scheduling a phone interview. Called and told about the company and mission and asked technical questions regarding the product. The technical question had to do with estimates of the product success and the industry usage.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axon in May 2018.

Interview

Interviewer was really rude...she asked me why I didn’t have a job. Also, she didn’t start asking me behavioral questions until I had 9 minutes left. I didn’t even have time to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Axon Response

Aug 8, 2018 – The Axon Team

We thank you for taking the time to write this review and are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience interviewing with us. We make it a priority for candidates to feel respected in the... More

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axon.

Interview

On-campus discussion with recruiter, interview next day. 6 hour onsite interview experience a month later, with a rejection the following week. The onsite is really engaging and a fun experience just to see how the company works, but they didn't let me know until very last minute that they would be interviewing several candidates as a group.

Interview Questions

Axon Response

May 13, 2019 – The Axon Team

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axon (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a positive experience. I applied in October and two phone screenings later, I interviewed on-site at HQ in Scottsdale, AZ. I was warmly welcomed by Axon and received a tour of HQ. Interviews then followed, which concluded with a panel interview. Everyone was super nice, so don't be afraid to be yourself and show your personality during your interviews!

Interview Questions

• If you are to come up with a mission statement for yourself, what would it be?   Answer Question