Azuga Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Azuga Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Azuga

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga in October 2016.

Interview

Arrogant interviewer i have ever seen. He asked 10 basic java questions and not happy with the correct answer. Rude behavior with interviewee. His behavior was like humiliating the ppl. Dint like the interview. Went till second round after that disqualified.

Interview Questions

• Inheritance, static method, exception handling, private constructor.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Azuga

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process consist of couple of technical rounds followed by HR round as mentioned by recruiter. I faced 1st round of interview where interviewer try to judge me on core java. All questions he asked based on code snippet. Question level was average but tricky Java questions. Area touched - Exception, Collections, concepts behind static keywords OOPS concepts.
    Not able to make through the 1st round, so cannot provide further details.

Interview Questions

• Exception hierarchy related questions?
      HashMap and Set implementation?
      Impact of hashCode() and equals() method on HashMap & Set?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied as 1 year experience java developer.
    1st round was in their office on hackerrank. Two coding questions 1)To find holes in entered number like 4,6,9,0 has one hole and 8 has two holes. 2)Find the factors of number and print the i th factor according to the position entered. Coding round had two java basic mcqs also.
    Second round was technical interview. They mainly focus on basic core java. How all collection work internally. Hashmap, hashset with their internal data structure implementation. They asked about deadlock and program on it. How collision occurs in hashing and techniques to avoid it. To crack this comapny u need to be really strong with internal working of java.

Interview Questions

• How collision occur while hashing?   1 Answer
    • How to sort hashmap by string as key and value as integer. Hashmap should be sorted by values.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

It is a walk-in-interview :
    1st round: Whiteboard test -> mostly concentrated on Data Structures, 5 problems given.
    2nd round: Face to Face interview mostly Core Java topics and asks to solve medium problems.
    I have completed both rounds and they said me that "we will call you for the further rounds",
    I think they didn't recharged their mobile after that.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Interview

First round was coding, I was not able to solve all problems but it was nice experience. Will try another time.
    Prepare data structure very well, and clear your basic.

Interview Questions

• Check palindrome of string, using stack data structure   Answer Question
    • Finding greatest value in an array and frequency of digit, if array size is huge   Answer Question
    • Two Linkedlist are merged, find the mid point and value of newly created Linkedlist   Answer Question
    • Dependency Injection   Answer Question
    • Given root of tree, implement pre order and in order   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bangalore Rural (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga in October 2019.
    1st round was in their office .Two coding questions 1)To find holes in entered number like 4,6,9,0 has one hole and 8 has two holes. 2)Find the factors of number and print the i th factor according to the position entered. Coding round had two java basic mcqs also.

Interview Questions

• Exception hierarchy related questions?
      HashMap and Set implementation?
      Impact of hashCode() and equals() method on HashMap & Set?   Answer Question