Azuga Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Azuga Interview Questions

Interviews at Azuga

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Azuga (Charlotte, NC) in June 2019.

Interview

Brief phone screening. Sat in front of three managers and was asked multiple questions. The office space looked kind of dull but the dress code was relaxed for employees.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Azuga (Charlotte, NC) in July 2019.

Interview

Phone screen and then formal panel style interview. Office seemed quiet and boring or tense not sure seems like they are hiring a lot but I meet with there guys all acted like managers but after talking with reps I found out only 1 was a manager/director and other 2 supposedly close deals but office seems upset with lack of help from the 2 guys closing deals...apparently they get paid a lot and have lack of drive in closing business and that to me isn’t going to help me make money. I don’t think these guys have experience running a sales office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process consist of couple of technical rounds followed by HR round as mentioned by recruiter. I faced 1st round of interview where interviewer try to judge me on core java. All questions he asked based on code snippet. Question level was average but tricky Java questions. Area touched - Exception, Collections, concepts behind static keywords OOPS concepts.
    Not able to make through the 1st round, so cannot provide further details.

Interview Questions

• Exception hierarchy related questions?
      HashMap and Set implementation?
      Impact of hashCode() and equals() method on HashMap & Set?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga in October 2016.

Interview

Arrogant interviewer i have ever seen. He asked 10 basic java questions and not happy with the correct answer. Rude behavior with interviewee. His behavior was like humiliating the ppl. Dint like the interview. Went till second round after that disqualified.

Interview Questions

• Inheritance, static method, exception handling, private constructor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied as 1 year experience java developer.
    1st round was in their office on hackerrank. Two coding questions 1)To find holes in entered number like 4,6,9,0 has one hole and 8 has two holes. 2)Find the factors of number and print the i th factor according to the position entered. Coding round had two java basic mcqs also.
    Second round was technical interview. They mainly focus on basic core java. How all collection work internally. Hashmap, hashset with their internal data structure implementation. They asked about deadlock and program on it. How collision occurs in hashing and techniques to avoid it. To crack this comapny u need to be really strong with internal working of java.

Interview Questions

• How collision occur while hashing?   1 Answer
    • How to sort hashmap by string as key and value as integer. Hashmap should be sorted by values.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

It is a small organisation and seems like people who aren't qualified to interview are at the process of Interviewing. The HR Executive would abruptly leave the Interview , return after 5 minutes. The operations team ask just one question...Why did you leave your previous companies , suddenly someone would knock the Interview room and say they would need the room , the interviewers said they will get back to Me and I thank God, they never got back. Thorough Unprofessional Process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have Aadhaar Card, Pan Card and do you have any problems with opening a HDFC Bank account? Strange but yes, these are the first set of questions.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

3 rounds judging and having multi facet 3 rounds with different objective and the last with the VP. Be prepared with the competitors, clients, business lines and line of customers and current events.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds of interview
    1. HR Round ( surprisingly conducted in the same room/incubator where others candidates were present for the same role)
    2. Manager round - was made to wait for 6 hours in their lounge because their CEO had visited from US

Post interview - No feedback either from the consultant or the company

My only suggestion to this company is plan your interviews/timings better and provide honest feedback post interviews rather than keeping the candidates in the dark

I have attended numerous interviews and this was the longest waiting period for an interview to be conducted

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about your self - 1st round
      2. Which is important - People or process
      3. Have your fired anyone
      4. How to you deal with a rogue employee who is a performer but looks disinterested   Answer Question

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1st round : HR - resume, introduction
    2nd round Team Lead : Sell a pen .
    3rd round Sales Manager : Sell your own product .
    4th round HR manager : to check stability and other things

Interview Questions

• Sell me your own product from inside this room   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Data structure and algorithm and they are many focusing on problem solving skill and data structure. and spring hibernate and spring validations and collection. There will be three rounds 1st round will be written test 2nd round will be technical interview and third will be also technical round mean there will be two technical rounds and after that hr round.