Azuga Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Azuga Reviews

Updated Oct 8, 2019

3.9
Azuga CEO Ananth Rani  (no image)
Ananth Rani
Pros
  • "Great money, good colleagues, nice work culture(in 6 reviews)

• "free food, young crowd, cab service(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "It is a start up for the Charlotte office, so there are some growing pains(in 3 reviews)

• "Transport facility can be improved with AC cabs/bus(in 3 reviews)

1. "Great sales opportunity in Charlotte NC"

Current Employee - Lead Generation Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Azuga full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to learn software sales at a growing company, or take your skills to the next level, new office and there will be room to grow. The people are awesome, we have a family atmosphere in the office. I've sat in meetings with the CEO and President and was able to share ideas about the industry and company. The focus is on aggressively expanding market share and making money. Exciting time to join the... company as we expand our reach within the US.

Cons

Not the right opportunity if you lack ambition, don't want to work hard, and have thin skin. You need to be able to bring it everyday, take constructive criticism, and apply what's being taught.

Advice to Management

Only hire the best and we will dominate the market.

Azuga2018-09-28
  2. "A growing start-up with a good vision and implementation strategy"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Azuga full-time for less than a year

Pros

Responsive leadership staff listens to ideas, and gets back to you on them. It's a great place to hone your skills and learn from those around you, no matter what department you are in. We get to work with people all over the world and have figured out best practices to do so. As with any position at any company, you get out what you put in. Having a positive attitude and outlook is infectious. At Azuga you're... supported to do your best, congratulate your teammates, and share in the company's goals. It's really awesome to feel like you're valued through your work and your peers. You're not just an employee at Azuga. You are part of the team, part of the family. Everyone has different backgrounds, views, and appearances, likes, and dislikes. That's what makes working with this group of people so amazing.

Cons

It's a very demanding job if you're not ready for it. Need to have the drive and skills to perform. It's a growing company, which comes with some growing pains. It's better to be working for a company with a start-up mentality that listens to everyone and processes those ideas. Legacy brands stuck in a rut are not great places to develop yourself or feel valued based on your contributions.

Azuga2019-07-25

"DO NOT BE SOLD ON THIS PLACE OR POSITION DO NOT BE FOOLED THIS IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Azuga full-time

Pros

There are no pros to azuga Charlotte

Cons

I worked there for a short period and knew half of the employees from a previous past employer in which we all worked together there as well. The FSS Reps are unwilling to help and will get down right nasty at times. I seen racism and very Boys Club mentality all around. The FSS reps get paid well over 70k and refuse to help LGS reps....the LGS reps are completely belittled and micro managed to the point of... insanity. Believe me I loved these guys and respected them whole heartedly and greed and ambition has turned them into horrible people. My advice to everyone is never work here. I and another individual left voluntarily this week another was pushed out after being placed in a PIP after just 6 months of employment and was doing everything and then some to be be successful. There are 10 reps and now just 7 but the turnover in the past couple months has been horrible. Everyone is trying to leave. If The rating for the company goes up for Azuga Charlotte it will be because leadership will demand everyone go put up food reviews to get workers in do not fall for the good reviews.....people leave here because it’s horrible.....the abuse and disrespect is a real issue here. I will be posting wan many reviews everywhere to get the word out.....please heed my warning I am a very successful top rep at my prior company with rewards and achievements to back it up I am not an unsuccessful bitter rep.....I’m disappointed that I left a company I was doing well at to be sold on the BS at this office worse mistake in my career don’t make it yours.

Advice to Management

Hire leaders with actual credentials to run the Charlotte office. Get rid of the Fleetmatics/Verizon people. You pay them to much to sit in rooms un-willing to help

Azuga2019-07-11
  4. "good"

I have been working at Azuga full-time for more than a year

Pros

cab facility , lunch , breakfast, work life balance

Cons

bad management , politics, no stability

Azuga2019-01-17
  5. "Growing Company US based."

I have been working at Azuga full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a growing company with a ton of opportunity especially for those who work their ends off. What's great is that you can choose your destiny, management does believe in hiring from within and will listen to you about your goals.

Cons

It is a start up for the Charlotte office, so there are some growing pains. You can never solve for ALL challenges, but management does their best to listen to all ideas.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to us. As we grow into our careers with Azuga, we look towards you for guidance. We look forward to continued growth!

Azuga2018-09-28
  6. "Great company, with lots of growth opportunities!"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Azuga full-time for less than a year

Pros

-It's a start up office so there are a ton of growth opportunities. -Our director is extremely invested in helping us succeed, so he gives us daily feedback on how to improve as sales reps. -Everyone here is very down to earth and it's basically a little family. I really appreciate the CEO of the company coming in and having lunch with us and not being treated as a number like a lot of employers do. -We can... wear wear whatever we want everyday.

Cons

The numbers are steep. It's not an "easy" sales job. But the earning potential is endless, so it's worth it.

Azuga2018-09-28
  7. "Great Opportunity to Grow!"

I have been working at Azuga full-time

Pros

A great opportunity to grow in a leadership role and sales role making 6 figures. As well the market for what Azuga offer's is a prime and hot market!

Cons

Location, University Area, other than that, it is an amazing opportunity !

Advice to Management

Non Needed, We have world class Management!

Azuga2018-09-28
  8. "Huge Growth Opportunity and hard working team"

I have been working at Azuga full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits package. Lots of options to move up in the company. Come in and work your butt off and good things will come. Have a future vision and not the day to day and you will be successful.

Cons

There are always going to be cons with a job. That's why its called a job. There could be some improvements of course but in the Charlotte office is a start up so you will have some hurdles to work thru as with any new company. Otherwise not really any complaints.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep lines of communications and nurture growth.

Azuga2018-09-28
  9. "Oh Happy Day........"

I have been working at Azuga full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great energy overall. This is a start up so there are some growing pains in that. But I know and believe they have my back in my ROAD to SUCCESS!!!!

Cons

None as of now. Been here for a month or so

Advice to Management

Keep GROWING!!!!

"Business development representative"

I worked at Azuga

Pros

The company tries to be successful in sales and growth of employees.

Cons

The company doesn’t have a true training or coaching/mentoring program. So, everyone is trying to coach everyone and no one is on the same page. It isn’t streamlined, so can be very confusing. The Charlotte office is also extremely outdated. It is just like an episode of Mad Men seasons 1-3 from the 1960s. There is no innovation. Even if you are successful, there is no room for growth or add innovation and bring... in your own ideas because the director of sales on hired his favorite guys from his previous employment opportunities. So, If you are new, it is assumed that you aren’t going to be good. But if you came from his “original crew” then it is assumed that you are good, even if numbers don’t currently show that. I can not rate the California or other offices, but the Charlotte office has a lot to learn if they want to continue to be successful and keep up with an ever changing sales world.

Advice to Management

Streamline the coaching process- out the closers on the same page. Have better leads those that are actually industry specific.

Azuga2018-09-26