Azuga Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 18, 2018

4.0
Anant Rani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Free food, cab, WFH, Fun Fridays and much more" (in 4 reviews)

• "Great money, good colleagues, nice work culture" (in 4 reviews)

Cons

1. "Great sales opportunity in Charlotte NC"

Current Employee - Lead Generation Specialist in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Lead Generation Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Azuga full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity to learn software sales at a growing company, or take your skills to the next level, new office and there will be room to grow. The people are awesome, we have a family atmosphere in the office. I've sat in meetings with the CEO and President and was able to share ideas about the industry and company. The focus is on aggressively expanding market share and making money. Exciting time to join the company as we expand our reach within the US.

Cons

Not the right opportunity if you lack ambition, don't want to work hard, and have thin skin. You need to be able to bring it everyday, take constructive criticism, and apply what's being taught.

Advice to Management

Only hire the best and we will dominate the market.

2. "Growing Company US based."

I have been working at Azuga full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a growing company with a ton of opportunity especially for those who work their ends off. What's great is that you can choose your destiny, management does believe in hiring from within and will listen to you about your goals.

Cons

It is a start up for the Charlotte office, so there are some growing pains. You can never solve for ALL challenges, but management does their best to listen to all ideas.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to us. As we grow into our careers with Azuga, we look towards you for guidance. We look forward to continued growth!

3. "Great company, with lots of growth opportunities!"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Azuga full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-It's a start up office so there are a ton of growth opportunities.
    -Our director is extremely invested in helping us succeed, so he gives us daily feedback on how to improve as sales reps.
    -Everyone here is very down to earth and it's basically a little family. I really appreciate the CEO of the company coming in and having lunch with us and not being treated as a number like a lot of employers do.
    -We can wear wear whatever we want everyday.

Cons

The numbers are steep. It's not an "easy" sales job. But the earning potential is endless, so it's worth it.

4. "Great Opportunity to Grow!"

I have been working at Azuga full-time

Pros

A great opportunity to grow in a leadership role and sales role making 6 figures. As well the market for what Azuga offer's is a prime and hot market!

Cons

Location, University Area, other than that, it is an amazing opportunity !

Advice to Management

Non Needed, We have world class Management!

5. "Huge Growth Opportunity and hard working team"

I have been working at Azuga full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits package. Lots of options to move up in the company.

Come in and work your butt off and good things will come. Have a future vision and not the day to day and you will be successful.

Cons

There are always going to be cons with a job. That's why its called a job. There could be some improvements of course but in the Charlotte office is a start up so you will have some hurdles to work thru as with any new company. Otherwise not really any complaints.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep lines of communications and nurture growth.

6. "Oh Happy Day........"

I have been working at Azuga full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great energy overall. This is a start up so there are some growing pains in that. But I know and believe they have my back in my ROAD to SUCCESS!!!!

Cons

None as of now. Been here for a month or so

Advice to Management

Keep GROWING!!!!

"Business development representative"

Pros

The company tries to be successful in sales and growth of employees.

Cons

The company doesn’t have a true training or coaching/mentoring program. So, everyone is trying to coach everyone and no one is on the same page. It isn’t streamlined, so can be very confusing. The Charlotte office is also extremely outdated. It is just like an episode of Mad Men seasons 1-3 from the 1960s. There is no innovation. Even if you are successful, there is no room for growth or add innovation and bring in your own ideas because the director of sales on hired his favorite guys from his previous employment opportunities. So, If you are new, it is assumed that you aren’t going to be good. But if you came from his “original crew” then it is assumed that you are good, even if numbers don’t currently show that. I can not rate the California or other offices, but the Charlotte office has a lot to learn if they want to continue to be successful and keep up with an ever changing sales world.

Advice to Management

Streamline the coaching process- out the closers on the same page. Have better leads those that are actually industry specific.

"Not a good company to work"

Current Employee - Senior Product Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Azuga full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good technology to learn
    Open for new implementations
    nice to see advanced technical stuffs happening

Cons

People are narrow minded and hesitant to share knowledge as they sitting here from day one
    No professional ethics on the floor for Engineering team
    All wants to be bosses

Advice to Management

Nothing

"Great Vision and Leadership"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Azuga full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been impressed with the decisions that are made at the Executive level. They move fast and are always thinking out of the box. That has been the primary reason for the rapid grow (staff and revenue) and industry recognition that we have received.

It is nice to work somewhere where you are not hitting your head against a wall for 10 hours a day.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to keep up with all of the innovations.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing!

"Great CEO, high Growth company with opportunity for Travel"

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Jose, CA

I worked at Azuga full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ananth, the CEO of Azuga is one of the smartest, if not the smartest people I have ever known. I was thrown into the gauntlet, as I had no marketing experience, and came from a professional career in Sales. I hit the ground running and had to figure out pretty much everything on my own. Albeit, this was a daily struggle, I have to give Azuga it's due respect for re-utilizing talent and working to maximize employee's strengths instead of discarding human capital. Ananth gave me the reins and offered me the experience of a lifetime by allowing me to run wild with ideas and implementing marketing campaigns and programs. It was a creative mind's paradise.

Cons

Had to work from home for about a year. This was extremely taxing on me as I get my energy from working with others.
    Lack of mentors - I wish I had a marketing director on staff with lots of experience that I could draw from during my stay with Azuga. I learned a lot through trial by fire, but at the same time, never had the opportunity to improve my skills through the help of a mentor who had proverbially "been there and did that".

Advice to Management

You guys are on the right path.