BAMS - Bank Associates Merchant Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at BAMS - Bank Associates Merchant Services

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAMS - Bank Associates Merchant Services (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Sent home from interview

I was excited about the interview but I never got a chance to find out. I showed up 10 minutes early but forget my bag with my resume at home.

The person I was meeting with asked me to do a basic math test. After that he came back and said 'Well you didn't respond to my confirmation email and because you forget your resume I think we are gonna have to try again.' I asked if we could print it out on the spot and considering this was before our actual interview time a very reasonable request. He balked and I walked out.

Please show candidates some more respect. We take our time, effort and energy to come to your place of business. Please show some common courtesy.

Interview Questions

BAMS - Bank Associates Merchant Services Response

Mar 7, 2016 – President

Preparedness is a professional quality that we look for in our applicants. We are not able to perform interviews at times when we are not expecting applicants. Truth be told, most companies would have acted in a similar fashion. Asking the employer to print your resume, regardless of how early you come, is not always an available option.

We received your email:

"My apologies about not responding to this email as asked and instructed to do so in this email. It is attached.

I apologize as well about how I handled myself earlier. Not my norm but my time is very valuable and that caught me off guard.

I was excited about the opportunity. If you would like to give it another shot please advise."

Our goal was to setup an alternate time to interview time where you were better prepared in order to be efficient. For the sake of transparency and keeping everyone informed, you made a choice and declined the offer to come back to interview at another time.

Payroll Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAMS - Bank Associates Merchant Services.

Interview

I saw the job ad online and felt interesting. So I sent my resume to the company. About a day later, I got email to schedule an interview. During the interview, I was asked about my previous job related experience. In addition, I was tested on the skill needed for the job. Totally, the interview took about one hour. I did well on the interview and aced the test. A day later, I got a phone call saying I'm hired. Excited!

Associate Merchant Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAMS - Bank Associates Merchant Services (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Very down to earth. Definitely personality wins them over.

Interview Questions

• What would you say was your most challange in this industry in the past?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied for grad job via HR e-mail. Invited to interview with 2 senior managers.