BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Erie, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

Short and to the point very good, Thay asked about former employers and job skills. Where you graduated from any recent training proof of training . Proof of licences and certification of skills also did a skills test to test your knowledge and to see you need extra training was very through. Also did background check.

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Honolulu, HI) in December 2016.

Interview

interview was quick and straight to the point. they hire you right away. they ask you if you're comfortable with working with kids with special needs, aggressive behaviors and other disabilities.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and if you have experience working with children with disabilities.   Answer Question

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Kahului, HI) in July 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview. I applied online and was called within the next week to come in for an in-person interview. It was about 4 weeks from the start of the interview process to the actual start date after orientation. I attended 3 days of orientation training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences. How did you handle difficult situations?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Denver, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

I was recruited. Smooth interview process.

Negotiation

No negotiation . Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Pitts, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was very professional. Behavioral questions were asked with regard to how one work in an office environment. Phone interview was the first step in the interview process after submitting the online application. One the online application is submitted, I received an email the next morning and this is where they asked me when a good time would be to conduct a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

submitted resume online and heard from Bayada the next morning via email. They asked to schedule a phone interview with me and asked which day and time would be best. The phone interview was very corporate and professional with overviewsof the position I applied for along with some questions about me and how I feel about teamwork.

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Interview process crazy with online work that has nothing to do with your job. Management meets with you and does not tell you they expect you to work 10

hour day or more take home work no extra pay.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter mid-week and by the following Monday, my following Monday my first interview. Had my first interview with the office director. Interview was very easy and your basic interview questions "What are you strengths and weaknesses" and "tell me about yourself" type stuff. After the first interview, I was contacted by the recruiter a few days later and was asked to complete a few online assessments. One was about an hour long as had questions ranging from somewhat complex math equations, to analogies (think SAT type questions), to a behavioral assessment. There is also a timed assessment that nobody can finish in the amount of time. After these assessments, I had two more interviews. One with another director in a town about 30 minutes away and another with the area director. Neither interview was very difficult, although, the area director asked a lot of questions about how I would handle various scenarios. The overall amount of time between the recruiter contacting me and my job offer was a few days shy of 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• None of the interview questions were hard, but be prepared for the challenging assessments.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me over the phone. She had lots of information about BAYADA, background information, job information, team information, etc... After that, I performed a few online quizzes. I was called to come in for interview. I Interviewed with recruiter and others from the office. They asked typical interview questions, not too difficult; then I was given an offer with a week or two.

Interview Questions

• How would you exemplify the BAYADA Way   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Linwood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Linwood, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

A ton of interviews. I found it to be a very lengthy and time consuming process. First a phone interview, then a face to face interview with director. Then another face to face interview after you take some online tests, then lastly an interview with the divisional manager. The online tests were like taking the SATs all over again. Very hard in my opinion. You also have to impress those in the office because they all will meet you one by one to discuss the position. I did find that they didn't really tell me the whole truth about the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on moving any time?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Very lengthly. First, phone interview. Followed by 3 in-person interviews. Then, 2 more phone interviews. During the last stage of interviews, I was given 2 "tests". They tested things like IQ and Emotional Intelligence. Looking back, I very much appreciated these test because it really showed them who I was and who they were hiring.

Although it was a lengthy, extensive interview process, I would do it again. BAYADA is a great company to work for and the opportunities for advancement (especially in the ALDP) are ample!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bayada?

How do you embody The Bayada Way?

What leadership experience do you have?   Answer Question