BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.6

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Willow Grove, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was arranged ahead of time at a time that was convenient for me, as I currently work a full time job. They were receptive in uploading documents via email. I am set up for orientation - Everything occurred within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• What is my greatest attribute   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and everyone was friendly. The wanted to know about your credentials and why you wanted to become a CNA. It was a very fair process.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

The atmosphere was very comfortable and welcoming. The directive describe the job very precisely and in detail. They spoke so much about professional growth and career advancement. During the interview, both the director as well as the associate director spoke about the career advancement. Also, they spoke in detail about how proud they were to be employed by Bayada and shared their own personal career growth.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Had phone interview with HR. I was in line behind others already advanced in the process. Someone else was hired before I was presented to the hiring director.

Interview Questions

• The usual..Conflict resolution handling, knowledge about the company...   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in March 2017.

Interview

Disappointing at a 100%
    I had very high expectations about this interview process, considering the title under the interviewer name. But most not to say All questions were about my personal life, I felt uncomfortable And discriminated.

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Rock Hill, SC).

Interview

The interview process was nice. I did not feel nervous at any point throughout. The RNs that came I'm to speak with me were super friendly and made me feel as if they were truly interested in my experience. The coordinator impressed me as well as she was easy to speak with. I was able to observe the other clerical staff while there and they all seemed cheerful as if they look very their career path with Bayada. The office atmosphere was also very inviting and cheerful! I enjoyed the way they handled the interview and was pleased when I left. I never once felt uneasy or intimidated! Very nice company!

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle an emergency situation.   1 Answer

Hha Interview

Anonymous Employee in Butler, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Butler, PA).

Interview

First step is either an online application or you can call and submit initial information via phone. Once called in for a face to face interview you meet with the recruiter and answer some questions. Then you meet with the Clinical Manager, go over rules and regulations and complete a written test and a physical skills test.
    You must also pass a background check as well a TB test.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Newton, MA).

Interview

The interview process was throrough, which I appreciated because it shows that Bayada takes good care in ensuring they hire strong candidates. Unfortunately, the interview process lasted 9 weeks for me, which I think is not fair to those seeking employement. I would have to wait several weeks between interviews or I would be told that I would be contacted with the next steps by x date. That date would often come and go and I would email and call to inquire about the next steps. I understand they are busy, but it made me feel like I was not valuable or important to them from the start. On my first interview, the person interviewing me started 30 minutes late because she wanted to squeeze in a meeting before me (even though we were supposed to start at 9am and I had arrived early). We got started at about 9:35. When I sat down, the interviewer started to talk to me about the wrong position (not the position for which I had applied.) Unfortunately these were red flags that I did not take seriously enough. After a 9 week process (three pre-screening phone calls, two in-person interviews, a video interview, a personality test and an SAT-like test), I was not given an offer. That is fine and I understand their process, but the long waiting periods were not fair.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had at work and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Moorestown, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone screening from HR. Some online assessments had to be completed, and then 3 in-person interviews with an associate, director, and division director. All interviews were very easy and conversational focusing on getting to know you, as well as some technical and experience questions. Everyone at the Bayada Moorestown, NJ office could not have been any friendlier.

Received offer, but had to decline for personal reasons.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a team member did not pull their weight? What did you do?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job and was contacted the next day by a recruiter to set up a time to talk. The recruiter was honestly one of the best I have ever worked with; this recruiter was extremely responsive and was very quick to update me about the process and my status. Before I had an in-person interview with the Manager, I had to take two ridiculous personality/math/logic tests. I thought I completely bombed the Wonderlic test because I did not even come close to finishing it, but the scores were never mentioned. A couple weeks after my hour interview with the Manager, they asked me to submit information for five references. Yes, five. They asked these references to fill out a survey and rank me in several categories. I think this is an incredibly impersonal way of checking somebody's references. After this, I had another in-person hour interview with the Director. I thought for sure I had the job in the bag (because what company makes you go through the process of asking five references to fill out a survey if they do not want to offer you the job?), but I received a call from the recruiter that another candidate was selected. I thought that it was very kind of the recruiter to call me. Like I stated, the recruiter was wonderful, but the process (i.e. absurd tests and a rude way of checking references) left a very bad taste in my mouth about the company.