BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.6

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blairsville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Blairsville, PA).

Interview

About 10 questions. Easy interview if you are good at selling yourself. Several tests you need to take on pediatrics and medications. Takes several hours plan to be there all morning for testing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career and why you want to be a nurse.   Answer Question

PPC/Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

After application submission, had a phone screen relatively quickly. Very friendly and helpful. Soon after, went in for an in-person interview with some of the digital team. Again, very friendly and asked plenty of good questions, but made me realize the position was leaning more towards Adwords while I initially did not realize that was the main focus. I didn't feel like I had the answers they were looking for, yet was called back for some more evaluation through testing and 5 references!

The testing was time-taking... and I really don't believe personality tests are the best way to understand whether someone is a good candidate.

I found 5 references that they asked for in 24 hours to fill out anonymously a survey.

Once I heard back from them with the results, I was informed that someone with my experience in Analytics was chosen. I wasn't asked any questions about analytics.

Digital team seems great to work for, but would have preferred to not go through the testing/ reference process when it didn't seem useful for the final decision.

Interview Questions

BAYADA Home Health Care Response

Jul 31, 2017 – Director of Digital Sales and Marketing

Dear Anonymous Interview Candidate,
    Thank you for this feedback, it is very helpful. I am the Director of the Digital Marketing office and I am familiar with this past hiring cycle campaign for the... More

Credentialing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Manager of Talent Acquisition and then, two in person interviews, one with the Director and then the one with the Division Director. The phone interview was an hour long which I enjoyed because she got to learn a lot about me.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me one difficult situation that you encountered and how did I resolve the problem?"   Answer Question

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Be prepared for a very thorough process. I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview a few days later. In total, I did a phone interview, met with the director of the office, then divisional director, took 2 personality/intelligence tests, and then finally shadowed another recruiter. Everything took place about a week apart. A week after my shadow date, I was notified that they had chosen another candidate. I appreciate their vetting process but I was pretty sure I got it. Needless to say I was disappointed that I was turned down and upset that they wasted my time and energy. Overall everyone was very nice and my recruiter was excellent. Just be prepared to be carefully vetted.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview went well I had to answer a few questions and also I have to go back and complete a skills test but overall the interview process was great

Interview Questions

• When washing a client where do I begin at.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blairsville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Blairsville, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job and was called to set up an interview the next day. The interview lasted for three hours. A portion was with recruiter and the other was with a Clinical Manager who asked me about my experience, explained the job and duties to me, and had me take the Adult Exam. The exam was very common sense and easy with a few math of dosage questions. I was offered the job the same day.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (High Point, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

It went great and they were very interested and were very positive. It really depends if you really want to do in home care. They are a great company and have a lot to offer.

Interview Questions

• Why I haven't worked for so long.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Video Interview, Wonderlic Test, Profile XT personality test (with math and verbal sections), a second video interview, an office visit, and a final in person interview. Very long and tedious process. Still in the middle of the process.

Interview Questions

• How will your skills and experience help Bayada to provide the best home care services going forward?   2 Answers

Health Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online a few days later I recieved an email from a recruiter to schedule a time in her online schedule for a video interview. The recrutiers schedule was tight so the interview was schedule for week later. The video interview was very short and stale she only reviewed my resume and asked me if i plan on having job would this 5pm-8pm and weekend time still work. Worst recruiter ever

Interview Questions

• ould this 5pm-8pm and weekend time work if you found another job?   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

This was disappointing. I was sought out by a recruiter and after completing all of their different tests and interviews over the course of two months, the recruiter fell off the face of the earth. I tried to follow up and check the status of everything one week after my last interview and never heard back. They could have at least properly informed me that I didn't get the job, rather than disappearing into thin air.