BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.6

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The hiring process wears you down for $35k a year. Between the multiple phone/skype interviews, multiple in-person interviews, multiple personalities or skills tests, you would think they about to offer you $150k. I wish they post their projected salaries, prior to taking candidates through all the rings. They pay everyone as if they are entry-level. Everyone I talked to was nice though.

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Before the interview, they review your onlime resume and call past employers and provided references. If you pass that stage, they call you for an interview. They went into detail about what type of clients they have, training and benefits offered, etc.

Interview Questions

• What type of skills I possess   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blairsville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Blairsville, PA).

Interview

About 10 questions. Easy interview if you are good at selling yourself. Several tests you need to take on pediatrics and medications. Takes several hours plan to be there all morning for testing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career and why you want to be a nurse.   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Erie, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was able to e-mail in my resume, which was looked at right away. I was called back in a timely manner to go into the office for a face to face interview, which took about an hour. I was escalated to a phone interview with the regional director and received excellent support from HR.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation with deadlines, including examples.   1 Answer

Credentialing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Manager of Talent Acquisition and then, two in person interviews, one with the Director and then the one with the Division Director. The phone interview was an hour long which I enjoyed because she got to learn a lot about me.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me one difficult situation that you encountered and how did I resolve the problem?"   Answer Question

Associate Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (New Brunswick, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Filled out a lengthy online application and then received a phone interview. Received and email to set up a phone interview and set my time right away. When it came time for my phone interview I was waiting and prepared for the call, however the interviewer didn't call until an hour past the time that we had arranged for the phone interview to take place. Was very frustrating to waste a portion of my day waiting for this delayed phone call and the interviewer was not very polite or apologetic on the phone. Told that they thought I would be a good fit for the job and they would like me to go in to interview in person but decided Bayada was not the right place for me after this phone call.

Interview Questions

• Why you want this job, what skills do you have that make this a good fit, how would you deal with an example situation.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blairsville, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Blairsville, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

One on one interview and overview of the program and policies and benefits. Very up front and honest. A short competency exam with a post review to discuss rationelles to any incorrect answers. Tour of the facility and introduction to most of the employees.

Interview Questions

• What are some chalenges you think you will face by being a nurse in the home setting?   Answer Question
    • What was your nursing school’s pediatric rotation like?   Answer Question

PPC/Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

After application submission, had a phone screen relatively quickly. Very friendly and helpful. Soon after, went in for an in-person interview with some of the digital team. Again, very friendly and asked plenty of good questions, but made me realize the position was leaning more towards Adwords while I initially did not realize that was the main focus. I didn't feel like I had the answers they were looking for, yet was called back for some more evaluation through testing and 5 references!

The testing was time-taking... and I really don't believe personality tests are the best way to understand whether someone is a good candidate.

I found 5 references that they asked for in 24 hours to fill out anonymously a survey.

Once I heard back from them with the results, I was informed that someone with my experience in Analytics was chosen. I wasn't asked any questions about analytics.

Digital team seems great to work for, but would have preferred to not go through the testing/ reference process when it didn't seem useful for the final decision.

Interview Questions

BAYADA Home Health Care Response

Jul 31, 2017 – Director of Digital Sales and Marketing

Dear Anonymous Interview Candidate,
    Thank you for this feedback, it is very helpful. I am the Director of the Digital Marketing office and I am familiar with this past hiring cycle campaign for the... More

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Be prepared for a very thorough process. I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview a few days later. In total, I did a phone interview, met with the director of the office, then divisional director, took 2 personality/intelligence tests, and then finally shadowed another recruiter. Everything took place about a week apart. A week after my shadow date, I was notified that they had chosen another candidate. I appreciate their vetting process but I was pretty sure I got it. Needless to say I was disappointed that I was turned down and upset that they wasted my time and energy. Overall everyone was very nice and my recruiter was excellent. Just be prepared to be carefully vetted.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview went well I had to answer a few questions and also I have to go back and complete a skills test but overall the interview process was great

Interview Questions

• When washing a client where do I begin at.   1 Answer