Cover image for BAYADA Home Health Care

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 405 of over 405 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

Swift interview process, recruiter was knowledgable about the role. Left feeling set for the hiring manager regarding expectations, compensation, role description. Hiring manager was welcoming, informative and generally interested in me as the applicant

Interview Questions
  • How do you fit into the companies 3 mission terms
    Answer Question

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

It was very organized and positive in the way it was presented. They gave a lot of questions that were answerable and made me think about that particular area in healthcare. The questions also pointed out the positives and negatives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

6h

a

Medical Records

I will be taking over a new team in our call center department at my job this upcoming week. I've been with the company a few years now and something I've noticed is NO ONE uses cameras but I've seen tons of people recommend it for teams. I am thinking of making it a requirement for my new team. I was thinking of starting off with once a week and moving into every other day so that it's not too much change at once. It will only be required for meetings. What does everyone think? Do you do this?

4 Comments

Healthcare

75.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=BAYADA Home Health Care~153924
Join the conversation on

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

more like a conversation to get to know you. asked about your experience and why you are interested in working with Bayada. Interview went well and they said they would call back for a second interview but I didn't hear anything back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Egg Harbor Township, NJ) in Nov 2022

Interview

Applied for client service associate role, was contacted in 3 days for interview and scheduled via an online calendar. I currently work a full time job and wouldn’t be available until after 3:45-4pm so I scheduled my interview at 4pm. Recruiter called me at 3:30 and expected me to do the interview then despite that not being our scheduled time and I was still finishing up my workday. Not very considerate and caught me off guard, therefore interview didn’t go as I planned. Interview process was normal, asked basic questions about why I was interested in the company and role. Other than not calling at scheduled time, the recruiter was nice. Described the role to me and was everything I was interested in, but the pay was drastically low and somewhat embarrassing. She also talked to me about the manager position and that too was very low in salary, especially for a managerial position. Would think that they would offer more considering how much money they make and the rise in cost of living, but nope and the recruiter was very firm on the pay and no budging what do every. Was excited for the interview and company but became very discouraged and uninterested after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in Aug 2022

Interview

Interview has two steps, one basic interview with HR and then with office director. The interview was more of a conversation, questions asked on both sides. Interview was via Zoom with director and over phone with HR. Hr representative was also available to answer any questions via email or phone during the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in Aug 2022

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter reached out. It was a normal interview and I was told that they'd follow up with information listing current/available cases. They never followed up. Several days later, I called and left a voicemail. Several days after that, I called for a follow up and they never picked up. Very unprofessional. If they're not following up or ignoring calls now, imagine needing assistance from the on-call RN only to get voicemail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Rochester, MN) in Aug 2022

Interview

Interview was short, sweet, and to the point. The recruiter Nichole was very easy going and transparent about every aspect. I didn't feel like I was jumping through 5 different interviews for all the information I was wanting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

Recruiter reaches out to do a screening to ensure you’re qualified and then you will have another interview with the hiring manager. Overall, it was a very smooth interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Winston-Salem, NC) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was a little longer than I expected but everyone was nice and welcoming. I’m looking forward to working for the company and growing within the company as well.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taneytown, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Taneytown, MD) in Jul 2022

Interview

Met with 2 different HR team members during the interview process at separate times. Both were very kind, communicated job expectations well, and were informative overall. Good follow up. Very upbeat!

Interview Questions
  • Are you aware there is a lot of travel required for this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 405 Interviews

BAYADA Home Health Care Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at BAYADA Home Health Care as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.58 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Client Services Manager and Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Registered Nurse and Home Health Aide roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at BAYADA Home Health Care takes an average of 22 days when considering 417 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Home Health Aide had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Client Services Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 43 days).

Common stages of the interview process at BAYADA Home Health Care according to 417 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.49%