BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2018

2.6

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long. I initially applied through one of the job board platforms and was contacted by a recruiter. Interview with the recruiter went well and they set up interviews with the Director. That went well and another interview was set up with HR. After that, I assume an offer was coming. Nope, another interview with a Regional Director. Fast forward three months later, I finally received the offer and it was a professional insult. I am an RN with an MS in Healthcare Administration. Additionally, I have 8 years of healthcare experience and what they offered me was a salary of someone pretty much fresh out of college. The recruiter called me and gave me the offer (not the Director or someone I would report to). I was so insulted with the offer, and clear lack of respect for people time. I told the recruiter I will sleep on it and I almost didn't call him back with an answer kind of how jobs do, just don't call you back so you assume that you didn't get it. Everyone talks about the "Bayada Way" which is the organization's mission statement and it's a bit obnoxious how much they reference it but I guess I get it if they want their employees to govern themselves by it.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions about your experience, why you apply etc.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Interviews with HR and Clinical manager. Simple Up front questions, review of my nursing background, and why I was interested in Bayada. Followed by a general nursing exam. About 50 questions. Very simple. Questions that a new Nurse graduate would be expected to answer. I was offered a position after the exam was reviewed. Contingent upon references, prior employment and background checks coming back ok. I was surprised by how ridiculously low their salaries are. I made this when I was a new graduate nurse.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in Bayada?
      What did I know about the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Shelby, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was wonderful. The office manager was very friendly and personable, as well as the office staff. I felt at home and I was only there for around 1 hr.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you have faced and how did you work through it?   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delran, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Delran, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

I was approached for the role by a recruiter with First Pro. Once he found the position we scheduled the interview and a couple days before he sent me an e-mail with some pointers and videos to watch before the interview. I had a phone interview with HR, I felt the interview went pretty well but I did not advance. The most annoying thing is she told me they would let me know in about a week and a half and it's a month later and I still haven't heard anything I'm assuming since I didn't hear anything I didn't get the job. I was never given a phone number as the woman from HR called me so I couldn't call to find out the status.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Raleigh, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was short but very precise, questions about my great achievement and interests were asked, The director was very friendly and tried to make me comfortable. This was the second phase of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in March 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on indeed. Phone interview went well. Asked me to meet with two of the managers in person. Interview seemed to go well and lasted over an hour. They informed me the position has been open since April and still haven’t hired anyone yet. Heard back from the recruiter (not the managers I interviewed with) that I wasn’t getting the job.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. Interview was very easy to schedule. Recruiter did call a few minutes late and seemed a little rushed. Overall, phone interview was fine. A day later I was contacted by the recruiter to set up an in person interview with Director, which went very well. I was asked basic interview questions, why do you want to work for BAYADA. Everyone in the office was very friendly and welcoming, I was even given a tour of the office. A week later, the recruiter reached out to schedule a job shadow in the office, which also went very well. Every interaction I had was very positive. After the job shadow and speaking with the Director, he assured that I was his “favorite” candidate. A few days later, recruiter called saying that they would be pursuing the other candidates. Also I was asked to give 5 references, a survey is sent to those references about you. There’s also an assessment and personality test that they have you take as well.

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Pennsauken, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied directly on the Bayada website and was contacted by the HR recruiter for a phone screen. I was invited for an in person interview directly with the hiring manager followed by another in person interview with key senior leaders within the organization. I was required to complete two computer assessments and two follow up interviews via zoom. Once all interviews were complete there was a request for five references and and an offer was made shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Why Bayada?
      How do you think you background aligns with this position?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview that was difficult to schedule. Recruiter called a few minutes late, was not very personable and seemed rushed. Asked questions but seemed to not really care about the answers, just wanted to get through her checklist.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Pennsauken, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple. I was asked common interview questions. Know your resume well. They'll ask questions about your previous work and team work. Also they'll ask about the company. Be prepared and have your answers ready. The phone interview was professional and the person made you feel comfortable