BCAA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.9

Payroll and Benefits Administrator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BCAA (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was approached by the Talent Acquisition team regarding a role in the Payroll Department. She was very kind and informative and explained how the company was growing.

A first interview was scheduled with the Associate Manager and Manager within a week. Once that was completed I was called in for a second interview to meet the entire payroll team. The entire team was kind and easy to speak with.
    Immediately after that interview the Talent Acquisition team called and requested my references.
    Due to the timing of long weekends and vacation time, this was delayed for about a week. Once this was complete, I was offered the position and started two weeks later.

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BCAA (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for a position online and was contacted a couple weeks later by the a Talent Acquisition Member. I was given an on the spot phone interview after being told a summary of the positions details and the opportunity to ask questions before as well as after. Within a week i was contacted by the location I had applied for and scheduled an interview a week later with the Assistant and Store Mangers. I was then contacted shortly after to do an online assessment within 72 hours. After completing that I heard back in the next couple weeks and asked to come in to do another interview with the same managers at the same location for further interview questions. I was then contacted shortly by the company and given an conditional offer letter as well as how to submit a background/criminal record check

. The questions themselves weren't hard, I however found the process time consuming and since I had really wanted this position it seemed to take longer. Needless to say now that I have started with the company, I completely understand the process and why it has so many steps. So much training and time is put into each and every staff member, so of course they need to take their time and make sure they have the correct person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went the extra mile for a customer?   Answer Question

Payroll and Benefits Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCAA (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

A brief phone interview that follows with two interviews. The first initial interview that I met with the manager and supervisor that I reported to and the second one is written and personalities tests. Then, it followed with meeting the team who work there.

MSR/SA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BCAA (Vernon, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

straight forward and to the point. Really enjoyed the process. It was quick and helpful. I first got a over the phone interview. Then a couple days later I was asked to come in for a in person interview. BCAA is a great company im happy to work for them

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't A negotiation phase

BCAA Response

Feb 23, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear your candidate experience was positive. Welcome to BCAA!

Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kelowna, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BCAA (Kelowna, BC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Lots of different interviews in person, on the phone and online. Took about a month to get back to me. With all the interviews it took another month after that to get hired. Its great they will put you through full training and schooling to get your insurance license. They help you keep your license each year by offering more training.

Insurance Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCAA.

Interview

The overall interview experience is good. I was asked to answer the question "why you choose to work for BCAA or what made you decide working for BCAA. The interviewers were very friendly and gave me enough time to think and answer the questions.

Member Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BCAA (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an interview about a week and a half later, i met with two people and we talked about my experience in customer service and whatnot. They were both very friendly and I felt very comfortable with them. It was more of a conversation than an interview

Interview Questions

BCAA Response

Nov 7, 2016 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your comments. We appreciate receiving candidate experience, especially as we continue to work hard to ensure all candidate experiences are positive.

Member Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCAA (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers, both are very friendly. They each took turn asking me various questions about my outlook on teamwork, problem-solving, experiences, etc. After the interview I was taken to a computer room and was to do a typing test and a data input test.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time you went above and beyond at a previous job?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BCAA (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

1 hour interview - met with two people from human resources. Preliminary meeting to gauge fit. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions and some general leadership style questions. It was professionally conducted and a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCAA.

Interview

apply online, they contact you, go for an interview, have your credentials ready, wait for them to contact you, then they send you permission forms to do your background check, criminal record check, once you get approved you'll receive your job letter depending if you require the insurance license you will have to give the fundamentals of insurance test and get the license

Interview Questions

• typical questions..ei..what did you like or dislike about your previous job, what did you learn from your previous employer what are your strong points   Answer Question