BCD Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BCD Travel Interview Questions

Interviews at BCD Travel

2.6

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BCD Travel.

Interview

let me tell you about my hiring and interview process. I applied three times and was interviewed 1 time before they decided to offer me a job and then they didn't give me the job I applied for they put me into a training class for months with a lot of other people

Corporate Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email to interview. Then selected the time for the interview. Lady who interviewed me flew in from Atlanta, GA. Heard back from company within the 2 days following the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a customer service experience?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCD Travel.

Interview

Lots of questions all asked differently. .. trying to look out for holes in your interview story.. questions asked quickly back to back.. not friendly during interview. ..surprised when I was offered the job

Interview Questions

• Describe my best customer service experience   1 Answer

Corporate Travel Counselor Interview

Interview

It is not all that knowing that the company does not support you at all. They let drama from Facebook decide their decisions and that is so dumb. They allow for great employees to go or they fire those employees when it is to their convenience

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCD Travel.

Interview

Beware of ghosting! Phone interview with hiring manager and director was 4+ weeks ago. They promised to advise of the outcome within 2 weeks. Never heard back.

The questions were your standard "tell me about a time when..." types. Nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary.
    Since the position was remote/virtual, they kept reiterating, multiple times, that you must work during working hours and not take care of personal obligations. Frankly that was off-putting, as though they do not trust your time management. We are all mature adults. Please treat us as such.

They quoted a salary range for the position which was WELL BELOW the current market rate. At least 30 percent lower. Very much consistent with what other reviewers have said. Laughable considering the amount of knowledge required and the amount of work they were expecting you to do in the position.
    Heads up for those who do get an offer - be prepared to do a lot of salary negotiation!

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time when you had to make a quick decision.   Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Kansas City, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

A manager found my resume on indeed and called for an interview. At the interview there were 2 managers. I was hired that day. Very casual and easy. Just bring your resume, don't worry about attire, and be outgoing.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

I met with the Vice President of the division and she asked me a few generic questions about my personal background and my interest in the company. I then met with another person who administered a geography test. They now also have a typing test component which is administered by the same person, if you do poorly on either of these they say they will not hire you (this has been waived for applicants who have friends in management).

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BCD Travel (North Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Good process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Less negotitions.. No room.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCD Travel.

Interview

The first interview was with the hiring manager; the second interview was a panel interview. Questions were mostly the "tell me a time when you..." type of questions. After two rounds of interviews, the position was filled, however the company never notified this candidate. I emailed the hiring manager after a few weeks to find out where they were in the hiring process for this position. The hiring manager never responded.

Ultimately, I felt like I dodged a bullet. Any company that does not find it important to thank all interviewees for sitting through two rounds of interviews (thereby letting them know they were not selected for the position) or is unwilling to respond to a polite email inquiry, is not a company I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• The questions in the panel interview were all of the "tell me a time when you..." type.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by BCD Travel HR to have a phone interview for a CDS Project Manager position.. HR was great. Kept me informed and was very friendly and easy to talk to as we set up the phone interview. I had 2 phone interviews with different people that went well. I was invited in for a face to face that I thought went well and they told me I would be hearing from them soon. I never heard from them again.