BCD Travel Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 82 of over 82 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCD Travel (New Delhi)

Interview

Well it was 3 round interview and was of easy to moderate level. Basic questions were asked about GDS. Followed with customer service skills and mock situations. Overall experience was good

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to join BCD
    Answer Question

BCD Travel

Application

I interviewed at BCD Travel

Interview

There was good conversation and they asked good questions. I talked about my background. They explained the duties of the position and they were very clear about what to expect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about BCD Travel

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BCD Travel (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very friendly and in depth interview. Making sure that the job details were laid out and that it would be a good fit for both. Flexible schedule and availability to speak.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BCD Travel

Application

I interviewed at BCD Travel

Interview

Standard interview questions. Started with phone interview and then progressed to an in person interview. Then received a phone call with the offer. All in all it was very easy. Compared to other companies I would say this was pretty standard. No complaints.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BCD Travel

Application

I interviewed at BCD Travel

Interview

Comfortable and relaxed . The recruiter was very nice and made me feel comfortable. First time I had interviewed in 13years. I can confirm every candidate was asked the same questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BCD Travel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCD Travel

Interview

The interview was with 2 people: a HR representative and a Team Leader. We spoke in English about my experience and motivation. I was asked about the company itself. Standard questions. After that I changed to German with the Team Leader - language check.

Interview Questions
  • What is your previous experience? What do you know about the company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCD Travel (San Jose, San Jose, San Jose)

Interview

After an initial phone interview, executive assistant (EA) candidates participate in Experience Day. First, there’s a role simulation in which they demonstrate their decision-making and communication skills. Next, there’s a group exercise where candidates collaborate to solve problems. I’m not focused on candidates’ ability to produce the “correct” answer – there isn’t just one way to solve a problem. What I’m observing is their thought process and how they operate in a team. As EAs support individuals, their work requires them to work with other EAs, colleagues and clients at all tenure levels and around the world. The day concludes with each candidate participating in two individual interviews and I’m one of the colleagues with whom they meet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Dallas, TX)

Interview

I was interviewed by Human Resources representative. She went over my resume, and job experience. Asked me a few questions about my past jobs, and experiences. Asked me how I handled difficule customers, which of course I replied kill them with kindness. I advised her that I always think about how I want to be treated and go above and beyond that even.

4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at BCD Travel (New Delhi)

Interview

First round is Hr round and the HR of that company is very unprofessional. She don't even try to listen the answers that she has asked and not even questions you that much...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

Recruiter reached out via e-mail to setup time for interview at Mississauga location. I e-mailed back the same day to request a time for the upcoming interview, got no response. Another week passed, I sent a follow up e-mail asking for confirmation of interview time. No response again. I found it pretty unprofessional for someone to reach out for the interview and then not respond to the candidate after. I will never apply to this company again and will warn others to stay away from unprofessionalism.

1 person found this interview helpful