BCD Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BCD Travel Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.5

Senior Corporate Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCD Travel in April 2016.

Interview

A Phone interview with the Operations Manager and Lead of the Support Team. I received an email from the Operations Manager scheduling a time for the phone interview which they said would be approximately a half hour. The actual interview was 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have handling multiple accounts.   Answer Question

Corporate Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email to interview. Then selected the time for the interview. Lady who interviewed me flew in from Atlanta, GA. Heard back from company within the 2 days following the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a customer service experience?   1 Answer

Data Analyst (Global CDS) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the hiring manager within a couple of days to set up a video conference interview. I spoke with two managers who were very nice and knowledgeable about their company. We talked about my past work experience and then they had me complete an Excel and SQL assessment.

I received a second interview with another manager over the phone. Again, the manager was very kind and pleasant to speak with. Ahead of this interview, I was provided some sample data to review for problems and present them to the interviewer via a screen-share. We talked a bit more in depth about my past experience.

I received an offer a couple of days after the second interview. Unfortunately, I declined because the pay/benefits package was quite a bit lower than a standard data analyst market rate. I think this would be a fun company to work for and I'm a bit bummed that it didn't work out. Still, over all, it was a good experience.

Human Resources Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was screened by recruiter, who was exceptionally friendly and informative. I found him easy to work with. I then had a phone interview with hiring manager, which then turned to an on-site panel interview with immediate HR team.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a road-map for a previous project I had completed at a competitor.   1 Answer

Small Meetings Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCD Travel (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Contacted & Screened by HR. If they feel you are a suitable candidate they will pass your information on to the hiring manager. Hiring Manger contacts you and interviews you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BCD Travel.

Interview

Lots of questions all asked differently. .. trying to look out for holes in your interview story.. questions asked quickly back to back.. not friendly during interview. ..surprised when I was offered the job

Interview Questions

• Describe my best customer service experience   1 Answer

Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCD Travel.

Interview

The first interview was with the hiring manager; the second interview was a panel interview. Questions were mostly the "tell me a time when you..." type of questions. After two rounds of interviews, the position was filled, however the company never notified this candidate. I emailed the hiring manager after a few weeks to find out where they were in the hiring process for this position. The hiring manager never responded.

Ultimately, I felt like I dodged a bullet. Any company that does not find it important to thank all interviewees for sitting through two rounds of interviews (thereby letting them know they were not selected for the position) or is unwilling to respond to a polite email inquiry, is not a company I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• The questions in the panel interview were all of the "tell me a time when you..." type.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BCD Travel (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR which went really well. The HR people are so professional and I was invited in for a face to face to interview with the Hiring Manager. It might just have been the department and the manager I applied with but they were all great and questions were not to difficult. Then I was invited back for a third interview with the SVP, another Senior Director and a Peer. Which they were all relatively easy going.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about BCD Travel? What are your Strengths and Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Took about two weeks. First a phone interview with HR, then 3 in person interviews with different Finance Managers. I also had to take an easy Excel quiz before the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Corporate Travel Counselor Interview

Interview

It is not all that knowing that the company does not support you at all. They let drama from Facebook decide their decisions and that is so dumb. They allow for great employees to go or they fire those employees when it is to their convenience