BH Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BH Management Services

2.2

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BH Management Services (Des Moines, IA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied via company website, got a call to setup an in-person interview a few days later. Interview was somewhat informal with supervisor and manager. The whole process was very efficient and easy to complete.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to gain out of this position?   3 Answers

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BH Management Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

After I submitted the application on their website, I got a call to set up an interview within a week. I did well on the first round, and I make it to second interview. They said I should hear back in a week. Nothing come back in a month. I mean I will have closure if they spend a little time to send me a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• Experiences, technical skills , and about 2 behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BH Management Services (Frederick, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

I was asked a few questions,then signed release for backgroung check and drug testing,then made an offer.It was a very informal interview,because the hiring manager already had a history of my work experience.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have as a Supervisor?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BH Management Services (Allen, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out online application and then was contacted by the maintenance supervisor to schedule an interview. Took about two weeks to finally come in for the interview. I was interviewed by both the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager. They asked my about my work history, certain situations and how I handled them in my previous jobs. They asked me to tell them about myself and I explained how long I've been working and that I've never worked in the Property Maintenance field but I had just moved from the West Coast and looking for work and was willing to learn and if they'd give me a chance. They were impressed with my interview and what I had to say. They basically hired me on the spot as long as I passed a background check and drug test which I knew wouldn't be a problem. After the interview I started 5 days later.

Interview Questions

• How much experience in the maintenance field do I have or any other skills that apply?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked how much I was expecting to make hourly and was able to negotiate 14.35 an hour and was satisfactory to me given that I didn't have any experience in the field.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BH Management Services (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is Standard but very thorough. It consist of all of the following: Phone Interview, in-person interview, background check, drug screening. Don't be intimidated. Come with an "I CAN" attitude and hopefully score a great new career!!!!

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to our organization?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BH Management Services.

Interview

Phone interview then an in person interview. The phone interview was nice and really basic. The in person interview was very uncomfortable. I was interviewed by 2 guys who definitely did not want to be there. It was like I was talking to a wall the whole time. Never heard back from the company.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BH Management Services (Tyler, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick, fast, professional and worth the time that it took to get it all set up and completed.

I think it was the best one I have had in a few years.

Interview Questions

• My background experience, what motivates me, my goals, weaknesses and how I would want a company to help me grow   Answer Question

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BH Management Services (Houston, TX).

Interview

Standart interview process, "talk about a time when..." type questions, pretty straightforward.
    The manager is probably going to explain the job more than actually ask YOU any questions, so for example they might tell you about a certain type of interactions that you are going to have, the systems that they use...its VERY simple.

Interview Questions

• "talk about a time when..." type questions
      Difficult customer interactions examples,
      Explain why you think you can handle the pressures of leasing (resident complaints are not that difficult, pretty much standard to any job)   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Interview

using a temp agency, then a phone interview, 1:1 interview, presentation a lot of questions about me, about my last jobs, about my plans for future, checking my resume, then drug test.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BH Management Services (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Straight forward, asked questions on how I handled a crazy customer, what were my plans career wise and what I think I could contribute to the leasing office, sales experience

Interview Questions

• Can you work? This are the hours   1 Answer