BMR Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BMR Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.3

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BMR Advisors (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the process took around 1 month. I had applied through employee referral. I were called for HR round only. The HR was very humble and friendly and he asked basic questions related to articleship experience. He told he will forward my resume to the respective partner and if possible, I would be called for a technical round,

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BMR Advisors (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Involves 3 rounds, HR, Technica (Manager) and Partner. HR is easy to crack, tests your confidence and ckecks your plans. Manager asks pure technical questions, and partners round is a mix of the two.

Associate Direct Tax Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMR Advisors in July 2016.

Interview

Firstly they took the HR round. HR round was quite good and went on for 25-30 mins and there were lot of exchange of words. The HR approved for technical round and told to call him and schedule the interview within 2 days. But the HR phone was unanswered till 4-5 days which was very disappointing. Then one fine day he finally called and told that Manager is busy and techincal round will scheduled as per their choice now and till now no call has came. I found this very haywire, looking at such corporate culture it does not suit them. This should get improved.

Interview Questions

• tell about yourself
      articleship acheivements
      best project handled   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMR Advisors (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Easy Interview. Was told to write a short essay on favorite movie and actor. Waited for about 3 hours. Interview took not more than 30 min. Was rather very informal.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMR Advisors (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1st Round is Aptitude and Grammatical Test - It Mainly focused on grammatical parts aptitude questions are very low
    2nd Round is Written Test - They asked to write about your favorite star
    3rd Round is Technical Test - This round is to test your ability in research and spreed sheet handling

Tax and Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMR Advisors (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

HR round followed by a technical round. The whole process took more than 3 weeks and then the company gave a result. HR round was rather basic and with a friendly and enthusiastic person. Technical was deep down straight to the business. Tough questions so prepare well. The interview was conducted in Mumbai. Helpful staff and a really good office. You must know your field well and be prepared to be grilled during the interview round, especially the technical interview round.

Interview Questions

Interview

HR round: General knowledge and interrogation to know your intent of joining BMR
    Written test: to assess your logical and reasoning aptitude
    Hiring manager: Technical round- recent budget amendments, general tax proficiency, interest for taxation.

Interview Questions

• why do you wish to begin your career with BMR advisors?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was competitive w.r.t. industry peers hence no need and no scope for further negotiation.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMR Advisors (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Its a simple process. Since BMR is a lean firm (in term of number of employees), it has simple hiring process. Partner's take the call.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly related to experience. Also, they ask certain questions to check technical capabilities.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I interviewed at BMR Advisors (New Delhi (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online to them and got an interview with them at their Gurgaon office. I was called for an HR round first at their Gurgaon office.

the interviewer was really nice and wasnt arrogant at all, he was from HR and asked simple questions about why I wanted to be with them etc. and some technical questions too.

Interview Questions

• most difficult was whether their company was better or another company.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BMR Advisors (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

written test,technical round 1, technical round 2
    written test:-
    --------------
    some aptitude questions and some technical interview questions.
    technical round 1:-
    -----------------------
    interview took 2 hours by asking some technical interview question.and first he started with tell me about yourself? A) I give proper answer for that question.after that he give some programming questions i solved some programs
    technical round 2:-