BNP Paribas Securities Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.7

Banking Operations Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (New York, NY).

Interview

One Interview with the HR Department and a follow up interview with the team leader, in case of doubt the team leader may schedule a second interview. In case that specific Team Leader decides no to take you in, the HR department tries find another fit for your skills.

Interview Questions

• There was no specific questions, rather a conversation where the candidate has to present himself and his skills.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Meet with multiply individuals; got a chance to chat with potential peers and senior management. Ask questions on how I would interact with users and solve some issues from reporting to technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How could I resolve SQL database performance issues.   1 Answer

Futures Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Awkward! Every department is different but communication with teams could use some work. They look for someone who is balanced and can work hard and enjoy themselves for an occasional happy hour.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewer give brief introduction on what they do
    Technical questions

The interviewer is very nice! He explained things to me that I have not answered!
    Nodding and eye contact keep me relaxed in the interview.
    It is my first face-to-face interview! Good experience!

Interview Questions

• 1) Data structure question: pointer value.
      2) An algorithm question (write the code) and calculate O (n).
      3) A data analysis question. What you will do given the data you have. How to deal with logistic regression.
      4) Stochastic calculus. Brownian motion , .....
      No financial background needed.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

had just one on-site interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Very easy process-had to meet with deputy and then chief-HR process was a nightmare-took over a month with no feedback to get an official offer. the background check was easy it was just dealign with HR in paris that took a very long time

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with LATAM markets   1 Answer

CLEARING ANALYST Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

Sat with a few managers. Pretty standard interview process. Asked questions about my gpa and why i wanted to switch from IT to Business side. Walked around and met people.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason for your low gpa   1 Answer

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services.

Interview

I applied online submitting a cv. About 3 weeks later I was contacted for an interview. The interview was a quick cv review with some brief question about my current job, then competency based questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services.

Interview

1. Short conversation with HR by phone (general information and candidate's motivation);
    2. Accuracy and Speediness online test.
    3. Interview with Team Leader;
    4. Test and Open Questions about capital markets and finance.
    5. Interview with HR

Interview Questions

• General questions, questions about experience and capital market knowledge   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

Slow process. First they call you for a set of online tests, then if you pass a HR interview. If you pass the HR, you'll go to the final one. If they dont choose you in the final one, you still can be called again.