BNP Paribas Securities Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BNP Paribas Securities Services

2.6

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgium, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Belgium, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

I had 2 interviews and they went well. the first one was with HR where i was asked generic questions and the second one followed a few days after the first one where i was interviewed by a bank manager where i had to answer accounting questions and audit.

Interview Questions

• why Fortis?

What do you know about audit?
      Give some examples accounting principles   Answer Question

Banking Operations Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (New York, NY).

Interview

One Interview with the HR Department and a follow up interview with the team leader, in case of doubt the team leader may schedule a second interview. In case that specific Team Leader decides no to take you in, the HR department tries find another fit for your skills.

Interview Questions

• There was no specific questions, rather a conversation where the candidate has to present himself and his skills.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Meet with multiply individuals; got a chance to chat with potential peers and senior management. Ask questions on how I would interact with users and solve some issues from reporting to technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How could I resolve SQL database performance issues.   1 Answer

Futures Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Awkward! Every department is different but communication with teams could use some work. They look for someone who is balanced and can work hard and enjoy themselves for an occasional happy hour.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewer give brief introduction on what they do
    Technical questions

The interviewer is very nice! He explained things to me that I have not answered!
    Nodding and eye contact keep me relaxed in the interview.
    It is my first face-to-face interview! Good experience!

Interview Questions

• 1) Data structure question: pointer value.
      2) An algorithm question (write the code) and calculate O (n).
      3) A data analysis question. What you will do given the data you have. How to deal with logistic regression.
      4) Stochastic calculus. Brownian motion , .....
      No financial background needed.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

had just one on-site interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Very easy process-had to meet with deputy and then chief-HR process was a nightmare-took over a month with no feedback to get an official offer. the background check was easy it was just dealign with HR in paris that took a very long time

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with LATAM markets   1 Answer

CLEARING ANALYST Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

Sat with a few managers. Pretty standard interview process. Asked questions about my gpa and why i wanted to switch from IT to Business side. Walked around and met people.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason for your low gpa   1 Answer

Client Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online, received online test invitation after 2 weeks (the online test was exceptionally difficult or maybe I was nervous), received online interview the next day, Got called to interview with the HR after 2 weeks, then 3 more interview with department heads. Received offer after 2 weeks of all interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why this role, What's your weakness, What do you like to do in your spare time, What's your data processing experience, What's your weakness, Situational questions   Answer Question

Specialist Hedge Funds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Warsaw (Poland)) in March 2020.

Interview

In Poland they have really very nice people and professional m.
    everything was detailed and covered. I was really happy to have an interview with them. Normal people interviewed me what I mean with normal people, people who checked my skills and background, who asked me good questions about my experience and they are focusing to hire people don’t waste people’s time, normal deep questions. They didn’t make me stress at all I felt I know them before