BNP Paribas Securities Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Very easy process-had to meet with deputy and then chief-HR process was a nightmare-took over a month with no feedback to get an official offer. the background check was easy it was just dealign with HR in paris that took a very long time

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with LATAM markets   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

had just one on-site interview

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewer give brief introduction on what they do
    Technical questions

The interviewer is very nice! He explained things to me that I have not answered!
    Nodding and eye contact keep me relaxed in the interview.
    It is my first face-to-face interview! Good experience!

Interview Questions

• 1) Data structure question: pointer value.
      2) An algorithm question (write the code) and calculate O (n).
      3) A data analysis question. What you will do given the data you have. How to deal with logistic regression.
      4) Stochastic calculus. Brownian motion , .....
      No financial background needed.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Meet with multiply individuals; got a chance to chat with potential peers and senior management. Ask questions on how I would interact with users and solve some issues from reporting to technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How could I resolve SQL database performance issues.   1 Answer

CLEARING ANALYST Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

Sat with a few managers. Pretty standard interview process. Asked questions about my gpa and why i wanted to switch from IT to Business side. Walked around and met people.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason for your low gpa   1 Answer

Futures Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Awkward! Every department is different but communication with teams could use some work. They look for someone who is balanced and can work hard and enjoy themselves for an occasional happy hour.

Banking Operations Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (New York, NY).

Interview

One Interview with the HR Department and a follow up interview with the team leader, in case of doubt the team leader may schedule a second interview. In case that specific Team Leader decides no to take you in, the HR department tries find another fit for your skills.

Interview Questions

• There was no specific questions, rather a conversation where the candidate has to present himself and his skills.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Chennai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

I had to go through 8 rounds to get a job. My first two rounds were group discussion followed by an aptitude test. Fourth round was a technical interview with the HR followed by multiple rounds of interview with the managers. Overall the interview process was little hectic as I had to wait for almost 3 weeks to get a feedback from the company but it was worth a wait as I got the job offer, My experience so far has been good and I strongly recommend this company to all the people who are looking for a job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think our business is about?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase is at the HR level and you have to deal with it based on your requirement.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Chennai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Speed Test followed by GD, followed by HR Interview & then by Technical Interview. Was a cool one, except for the fact that there were about 50 candidates waiting in the line.

The interviewers take their time to interview and hence the interview could be a lengthy one.

Take some time to prepare about the Stock Market and Mutual Funds and one could crack it (for Freshers).

For experienced candidates - the previous job would be noted very closely.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Walked in. met HR. Basic HR interview to determine language and communication skills. Some basic finance questions on financial products. 20 mins. Filled some paperwork, asked some questions on why this job, future plans etc with HR. Next, interview with floor manager, technical wrt derivatives and strategies (though no connection with the job). was asked a bit about preferences towards work timings. 15 mins.