BPM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BPM

2.5

Sort:

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BPM.

Interview

Nice recruiters, fast responses. Many technical questions asked- not expected and not common for accounting interviews. Not even big four ask such technical questions regarding positions of certain accounts on balance sheets, etc. I haven't taken an accounting class in a year so it caught me off guard. Really put off by one of my interviewers who seemed genuinely disinterested in the interview, was not interested in the firm after that interview.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BPM.

Interview

Applied online and they call you for a phone interview. They ask you about yourself and tell you about the firm itself. Overall it was a pleasant interview process.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BPM (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

First phone interview with Recruiter and second round with partner, a manager and a senior. the second round was 3 hrs + and later an Associate took me out for coffee so that i could get a chance to talk to a new hire and learn about the firm and culture.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Originally interviewed on campus. Then had a secondary interview with a partner at their office. The first interview was more conversational and the second was based more on situational questions.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BPM (Santa Rosa, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Had phone interview with "Experienced Candidate" SF recruiter, very personable and professional. He did a great job on coordinating the interview and follow up afterwards. Best recruiter I have dealt with. Office interview with 4 Managers/Partners asking questions such as: Why BPM?, why are you motivated to return to public accounting and auditing? Came away with the sense that these people were top notch professionals, who were committed to their work and serving their clients. Seemed to be a very positive work environment. Received positive feedback from interviewers, but did not have the experience they needed for this position.
    Would highly recommend them.

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

Interviewers were very nice. Be prepared for some technical questions if you are an experienced staff.

Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BPM in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted application through school and had a Skype interview. It was pretty casual and the interviewer was friendly and engaging. I felt like it wasn't as formal as other interviews, maybe because it was for a leadership thing, not an actual internship.

Learning & Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BPM (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen -> live interview with the HR team -> live interview with the client service partners. They were very well prepared and tried to get a sense whether or not I would be a good culture fit.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall, but a lot of behavior-based q's.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BPM (Santa Rosa, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was an on campus interview following a Meet the Firms event at my school. I met with an audit partner. The questions were mostly about getting to know me and why I chose BPM.
    The second interview was at the firm's office where I interviewed with two people, the questions were pretty much the same as before. No real behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BPM (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I attended a campus recruitment event where I talked to 2 current, young associates. This was followed by 3 1:1 interviews in a 1-day span. One was with an HR recruiter, one was with a manager, and the 3rd was with 2 associates that I would potentially be working with if hired.