BPR Properties (CA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BPR Properties (CA) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at BPR Properties (CA)

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BPR Properties (CA) (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

They called me to set up an interview with HR director. Their Admin Assistant is vey nice and let me choose the time which works for me.
    After 1 week, I had an interview with HR Director. They are nice and friendly but they didn't let me know the result of my interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BPR Properties (CA).

Interview

For the most part interviewing is not too complex. Simple phone screen to start and then a straightforward behavioral interview. I know references are checked and a drug test is required.

BPR Properties (CA) Response

Oct 29, 2016 – Senior VP Operations

Thank you for posting comments about your interview process at BPR Properties. It's important that the interviewing process be positive. An applicant's first impressions in applying for a job... More

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BPR Properties (CA) (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I saw that they were hiring for a Front Desk Associate position at one of their hotels. I called and told them I was very interested. The manager told me to come in the next day with my resume and to talk to him about it then.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BPR Properties (CA) (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Medium to hard but rather stress free. Interviewer used conventional questions tools and was rather pleasant. Also got separate individual one on one meetings with various partners to wrap up the decision process.