BRAC Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BRAC Bank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BRAC Bank (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in July 2015.

Interview

After successful written test, interview call came. It was about your self, experience, some basic banking questions. I answered it all correctly. After 2 months i was called to collect letter

MTO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BRAC Bank (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in December 2012.

Interview

First, candidates will be asked to apply. they have fill in an application form and submit it to the BRAC Bank. Then they will scrutiniize the CVs and invite eligible short-listed candidates for the written test. Successful candidates wiil be then called for interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Untrained HR people with very little insight into what they should do in an interview. I sensed a feeling of them being intimidated and overcompensating as a result. Asked completely non relevant questions and was somewhat rude .

Interview Questions

• Being asked why do you think you deserve to be in Brac Bank when they are the ones who called me up asking for an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Eventually the money talked louder then anything else in my case . Got a good deal after approaching the right people.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BRAC Bank (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was good. 5

Interview Questions

• Am i ready for the job or not?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BRAC Bank (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in August 2010.

Interview

One written exam and one interview. They basically ask you random question as this is an entry level position. All you need is to show confidence and be good at spoken. If you can't answer a question properly it won't matter that much if you're fluent you'll probably get the job.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Just few basic question of your relevant subject.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their range is from 18000 to 25000. If you can negotiate you'll get 20000 or more.