BSASPEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at BSASPEC

Sort:

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BSASPEC (Fort Myers, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I had 4 rounds of interviews. It was a nice fluid experience. I believe that the Client was more interested in my prior experience and skill sets. They were very accommodating and understanding.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BSASPEC (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview went smooth and there were 4 rounds to it. Phone screening, In person, Group discussion and Client screening. The responses were quick after each round and the employers were helpful.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was more of a conversation. It focused more on how and where I can add value rather than what I did in my previous employment. I was comfortable right from the beginning. All I can say is it was an interesting and reflective experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BSASPEC (Stamford, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was not easy. The interview process consists of two rounds. One is a phone call with some basic screening, second is a Skype interview and a face-face interview. .

Interview Questions

• They asked me my experience and knowledge about roles of a BA   1 Answer