Bahama Breeze Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bahama Breeze

Sort:

Sever Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bahama Breeze (Brandon, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process starts with a online app. a assessment test. It takes a few day's before they will receive it. It always helps to go in their and talk to a manager. Never call, always show up let them put a face to a name. Their are at least two interviews. Typically the better your availability is the better your chance. It took me three months two get hired on. They like to do training in classes of at least eight people.

Interview Questions

• Stay positive, nothing negative about former employers. If your not a diverse person it is not the job for you. Have answers ready for questions like tell me about a customer or guest that was upset and how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bahama Breeze (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Was a multiple step process with two of the higher end of management. I was referred through a friend. Interview process was very organized and the training process subsequently was also very thorough.

Interview Questions

• What's your town biggest secret?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bahama Breeze (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

Fill out application online. Interview at the store location you applied for. in store 2 times with two different managers. Both interviews were same day back to back. Come in for orientation

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bahama Breeze.

Interview

Brief process, maybe 20 minutes or so, did have to wait a long time for interview. Questions came primarily from corporate hiring packet (typical interview questions). Focused on positive guest interactions and upbeat/positive personality.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a guest who was irate. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Describe a menu item from your previous employer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bahama Breeze (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very unorganized. I came in twice dressed in business casual clothing for the managers to tell me they forgot about the interview. When I finally had my interview, it was very easy and the manager seemed rushed.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bahama Breeze (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I went into the buolding, and we started to talk about sports. Afterwards he asked me about how long I have been a server and then he asked me the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can help with while working here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bahama Breeze (Altamonte Springs, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Two interviews with service manager and general manager. Asked very easy questions. Very nice people. Offered me food and or drink. Went through my application very well.

Interview Questions

• When I told them I was a mom, they asked me if there was anything they could do to make my work schedule easier.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bahama Breeze in December 2011.

Interview

It was a fairly easy process. Typically there are two separate interviews with two of the "front of the house" managers. I was referred by a long-time employee so I get to skip the second interview after I had passed the first one. There is a behavioral test that they ask you to complete and you are given the results after the test with one of the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a restaurant before? How do you handle difficult guests? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment? How well can you multi-task?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bahama Breeze (Duluth, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called into meet with the hiring manager. It took about two weeks before I was called in. It was a one on one interview that took a total of 30 min. There was no drug test required for the position, but they required a background test. I also had to pay for my safeserve licence with the county.

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bahama Breeze (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

Very easy, they hire everyone. Literally everyone who applied for this job got hired. They ask a few questions about past experience but many of the people they hired that I worked with had zero experience.