Baidu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baidu Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2018

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online. Took a writing test and then got an opportunity for interview. There are two round of the interview. Asked some questions about my resume and previous projects. Some question about algorithm. Wrote a small sorting program.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baidu in March 2011.

Interview

Submit resume online, then had a written test on campus with a lot of classmates. The written test was about basic knowledge about computer science, not very hard. About one to two weeks later, got interviews onsite. There were two technical interviews, plus one hr interview. Each interview lasted one hour. After the hr interview, they said I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Not very hard, but needs dynamic programming in one problem.
      I failed to answer virtual table related question.   Answer Question

Time conflict

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baidu (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First, I receive an OA programming test online, it was one hour long programming challenge.
    Then phone interview1 asks about projects, experience on the resume, some basic knowledge about machine learning, and algorithms.
    And no luck.

Interview Questions

• OA
      1. Ten basic questions about the language you choose (Java/C++/Ruby/Python).
      2. Implemented a calculator with given functions.

Phone interview
      projects, algorithms, machine learning etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baidu in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asks more about last experience , especially how to build the autonomous driving vehicle and what is my effort during the process. The interviewer also describe what happen in the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baidu.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Overall, the HR was quite friendly. He introduced himself first, and then he let me talk about my past experience. He asked about some brief questions on basic programming concepts, and then some questions on algorithms.

Interview Questions

• What are the key features of object-oriented programming?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baidu (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The group came our university to tech talk. And I turned in my Resume and get a chance. It is based on ML and CV. It is a good interview. People are kind.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I interviewed for a software engineer position at baidu. 2 phone interviews. The HR staffs were very nice and they promptly responded to my emails and they were very smart, nice and very approachable. They seemed to be pleasant to work with and they are good at what they do there.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baidu in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on their website and received an email to take a technical screening about a week or two later. The technical screening was done by a third party website with a two hour time limit although Baidu said I could go 15 minutes over. There was only one question, and although I'm pretty sure I completed it well, I didn't get the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baidu (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Baidu USA, Super un-professional.
    I applied on LinkedIn, an hr contacted me, she scheduled a phone interview, and two days later emailed me about the position not being available anymore. One day after all these, they have posted the position on LinkedIn again! She didn't even ask my phone number!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baidu (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

One hour coding assessment on oneinterview.io. The interview had one coding question and 10 questions on your preferred coding language.
    One technical phone screen with an engineer. Talked about my experience and two coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Common coding questions. Follow up questions on the complexity and alternative approaches.   Answer Question