Baidu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baidu Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2018

Senior Engineer In Vehicle Control Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baidu in April 2018.

Interview

One month after I applied online, HR contacted me to move forward. The first round is phone interview with OA on-line. The second round is video interview. The process is really slow. HR responses to my email slowly and sometimes no response. I was stood up in the first phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Two easy level problems is asked in the first phone interview, one about dynamic programming and another one about binary search. The interviewer in second round mainly asked about my experience in my resume.   Answer Question

Vehicle Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baidu (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

1 phone interview concerning resume review and 1 coding challenge.
    1 on-site interview with 5 members, each with on coding challenge.
    1 final phone interview with 2 coding challenges.
    Questions are not hard, focusing mainly on planning stuffs like interpolation and polyhedron.

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baidu.

Interview

4 round telephone interview. For first 3 round, you have to write code to answer their question. The question is very specific to their research. I perform very bad. Last round, a interviewer asked some question about your resume. This is quite easy.

Interview Questions

• Implement a vector in STL by youself.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baidu.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Overall, the HR was quite friendly. He introduced himself first, and then he let me talk about my past experience. He asked about some brief questions on basic programming concepts, and then some questions on algorithms.

Interview Questions

• What are the key features of object-oriented programming?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baidu in June 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. Took roughly 3 hours. First round was technical, asked about java concepts and design patterns and how would actually implement these in real situation, in addition, there's algorithm questions. Second round was the walk through of resume, technologies used in the previous project...obstacles.... Third round was a behavioral round with the manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baidu in April 2017.

Interview

Offered an online assessment of 10 programming languages concept questions and one coding test of implementing a calculator. I did not do well due to poor preparation on the concept questions, but the coding part was quite easy.

Interview Questions

• OA:
      1. 10 concept questions on the programming language you pick. As I picked Python, questions are like "difference between list and tuple", "what is _init_() for?", and "what is WITH used for?", etc. Must finish each one within one minute.
      2. Coding problems. Implement a function of calculator to output the result given an input of math expression like " 3+ 4 *5 / 7 ".

Summarization: Not that hard, but failed. Maybe I did not do well in part 1, and part 2 also was a little bit short of time.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baidu (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

little bit hard, tricky, including tell me about yourself, go through your resume,the extracurricular activities at your school, relevant courses. The interviewer was nice. The interview took around 40 mins including a small case. Need to be prepared before your interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baidu (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

One hour coding assessment on oneinterview.io. The interview had one coding question and 10 questions on your preferred coding language.
    One technical phone screen with an engineer. Talked about my experience and two coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Common coding questions. Follow up questions on the complexity and alternative approaches.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baidu (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Hr was prompt followed by two technical telephonic interviews. overall bad experience .
    Interview was for Baidu labs sunny vale usa position, they are working on AI .

Interview Questions

• first round : Best time to buy and sell stock, check the leetcode buy and sell stock -1 , buy and stock-2 and one buy and buy and sell stock using Dynamic programming.

Round 2: REST API Design, Basic web application questions and implement LRU cache.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baidu (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The group came our university to tech talk. And I turned in my Resume and get a chance. It is based on ML and CV. It is a good interview. People are kind.