Baidu Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 156 of over 156 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Baidu

Application

I interviewed at Baidu

Interview

Mentor interviewed with me first in a meeting room for about 25 minuteds. She asked my understanding about advertisement and my internship experience in other internet companies. And then department leader came to interview with me.

Interview Questions
  • 1、introduce yourself 2、How can you experience contribute to this post?
    Answer Question

Baidu

Application

I interviewed at Baidu

Interview

One time interview, great experience. Team lead knows the stuff and collegues are all friendly and helpful. Less Competitive culture. Typical frim when expanding their business. I loved it. After a brief interview and things got set, team lead just wants to make sure you know what is going on and you can do the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing, Beijing

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing, Beijing) in Sep 2021

Interview

the full three interviews come over in one day and the result come out soon.It's a very nice company.Comparing with other Internet countries in China,Baidu is the most pleasant company that i have met in the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baidu

Application

I interviewed at Baidu

Interview

2 coding questions. one BFS and one hash table. Casual talk with the employer. Very happy interview experience. They first ask you about some machine learning questions or deep learning questions, then they ask you about the research.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baidu

Application

I interviewed at Baidu

Interview

algorithms add two lists. Difference between tcp and udp, write a singleton, invert a binary tree, ask C++ web server projects, how do you implement a threadpool, and at last how many months can you work as a intern.

Interview Questions
  • algorithms: add two lists, write a singleton

Baidu

Application

I interviewed at Baidu

Interview

Went through a university mailing list. Email was provided with recruiters address. So I sent my resume and was contacted a few days later for the interview. Just the regular process. Overall took less than two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer asked me a simple coding BFS question along with some theoretical coding questions.

Baidu

Application

I interviewed at Baidu

Interview

Self-introduction --> introduce your most recent project, they ask you to explain the exact implementation in exhaustive detail --> a few fundamental questions --> writing code on white board --> ask back

Interview Questions
  • please make a brief self-introduction
  • introduce your most recent project. What are the difficulties? Which part makes you most proud.
  • Talk about the difference between a thread and a process.
  • why is there concurrent programming? Explain in detail. What difficulties would you encounter when doing so? And how does java deal with them?
  • What's the most important thing for a "transaction"?
  • Sort an array so that all odd numbers stay before the even ones. Solve in O(n).
  • do you have any questions?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing, Beijing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baidu (Beijing, Beijing, Beijing) in Jun 2021

Interview

At first, icebreaking-->leaderless group discussion-->topic: Discuss whether we should build carrier apps into our phones. A total of 14 participants took 30 minutes, and there was a Q & A at the end.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss whether we should build carrier apps into our phones

Baidu

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Baidu in May 2021

Interview

no recruiter calls and the recruiter will just help schedule calls but won't provide any information of the interviews. Case study of a current app---3 rounds of product sense/behavioral interviews----HR interview----offer discussion

Interview Questions
  • product sense why PM why Baidu how could your current work experience help this PM work at Baidu
1 person found this interview helpful

Baidu

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baidu

Interview

It's constructed with 3 different phases, with first interview as group interview, second interview as 1 to many interview, and the last interview is just for discussion about salary and other benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Based on the case given, can you write a short business plan and present it in front of all the interviewers within 45 min.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 156 Interviews