Bainbridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bainbridge Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Interview process was average - no particularly difficult questions as it all focused on previous work experience and education. The office was very quiet, and when I entered I was asked to fill out an application for employment and then left alone for 40 minutes without further instructions. The interview itself took another 40-50 minutes. A week after the interview, I was told the positions had all been filled. I felt this was disrespectful of my time as the interview had taken almost an hour. Would not recommend applying for this organization as they obviously do not respect their candidates' time and energy, as evident by the unprofessional email I had received inviting me to interview with them, lack of instructions regarding anything about the interview and simply being left alone at the front desk for 40 minutes without anyone else present. One of the interviewers was also on a mobile device the whole time and fiddling around with it, which I felt was very rude.

Interview Questions

• What type of personality do you feel is the most difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I had one phone interview and then an on-site interview (San Diego). The whole process is around 2-3 weeks. Interview is not hard. Just normal questions about working experience. The company is more focused on qualitative research and requires lots of cold calling (around 80% of time doing cold calling at the beginning of project and 20% at the end). I am not very interested in cold calling so I quit.

Interview Questions

• How do you like cold calling?   1 Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process consists of a phone interview and then follow up in person interviews if you pass the phone interview. Phone interview was not too difficult. It was composed of series of normal interview questions and nothing out of the blue. Follow up interview scheduled but have not attended yet.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (Bethesda, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. I arrived on time and met with the Property Manager for my interview. She and I had an amazing experience, she was warm, inviting, personable and professional. The process was actually like talking to an old friend.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could bring to the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. The first interview was a 30 minute phone call. The call was professional and went well. The second was in-person interview. The COO that was supposed to interview me was out sick. The office was very empty and in disarray. The employees ended up interviewing me: two Business Analysts -- one was unprofessional and the other was a new hire.

The unprofessional one professed the consulting-side of the firm is hired by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to uncover the R&D pipeline and product roadmaps of its competitors. At the very least it's snooping, at the worst it's corporate espionage. The unprofessional interviewer frequently and casually used expletives throughout the interview.

The new hire explained that his role at Bainbridge was substantially different from what he expected. He seemingly hinted at me to not accept the position.

At the end of the interview I had politely expressed my disinterest to move forward in the recruitment process. The unprofessional interviewer then mentioned that they actually didn't plan to hire any Business Analysts for several months, which means the interview was an unequivocal waste of time for both parties.

Bainbridge's consulting services are borderline illegal. I would highly recommend against joining this firm. At the very least, if this firm is caught spying on other corporations, then it would be a kiss-of-death on your resumé.

Interview Questions

• Q: How comfortable am I cold calling?
      Q: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Q: An example of where you lead a team.
      1 Answer

Mergers & Acquisition Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Process was very standard. Phone screen, 1:1, then group panel. Intelligent group of guys and need to show you want it. Technical questions aren't very difficult if you are prepared.

Global Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA).

Interview

1st step was phone screening (about 20 min), and then had a face to face interview at their office. Phone screening was about my resume and experience, and then more details on them at the interview. It was straight forward and nothing complicated.

M&A Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was away at school during the hiring process so it took part entirely over the phone. The first time I met with the hiring manager was my first day of work. They conducted a couple phone interviews, first with the head of HR, and then with the managers I would be primarily working with. The process was friendly yet professional.

Interview Questions

• What specifically could I offer that would increase the value of the company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bainbridge.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview for about 30 minutes. The first 15 minutes were general behavioral questions and the last 15 minutes was a short market sizing question. The interviewer was a little stoic but I got an email about 3 days later asking me to come in for an in-person interview where they asked me if I was uncomfortable cold-calling, etc. because a lot of the job would require calling people to collect data points.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Phone interview - basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary but thorough. The call was pleasant and gave a good impression of the company...
    2. I received an email indicating that they wanted me to do a "case study" and present it to employees at Bainbridge. I figured this was an "audition" of sorts, however THE AMOUNT OF WORK you have to put into the case review is ridiculous. They are extremely picky with the companies you choose to do the report on, specific financial parameters the company must have for annual revenue, privately owned, etc.
    3. Presentation when scheduled went well. Very sharp employees....

**** DUE TO THE FACT that Bainbridge CONSTANTLY has their ads up on various hiring sites, and internally appeared to have A LOT of VERY YOUNG interns (free!) working for them... I get the impression they have you do the case study as a way to get FREE research out of folks and that they most likely use these case studies as LEADS that they can use to get more business. I have a feeling they aren't hiring at all.... the office was nice, but other than the young interns, appeared completely empty. FAIR WARNING ****

Interview Questions

• Where did you find your information for your report?   1 Answer