Bainbridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bainbridge Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bainbridge.

Interview

I applied for the job online. I went through 2 rounds of phone interviews before I was inited to come in for an in-person interview. Received an offer the day after. I expected a case study round of interview but there was not any.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent news in business that you find interesting?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bainbridge.

Interview

The interview lasted for about 40 minutes. There are three interviewers. It's basically sharing your experiences and ideas. You can also ask them questions. So it's a good way to know more about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? Why Bainbridge? What's you strong and weak personality.   Answer Question

Administration Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bainbridge.

Interview

Spoke with Bainbridge on an open position, following the original call they set up a time for a more in-depth phone interview. On the day of I received no call from them, I sent a note and let them know a few options in the week that would work for rescheduling, but they did not respond and never sent a note prior indicating the call was even cancelled.

This is unprofessional and a simple note apologising for not calling and letting me know they were moving forward with someone else would have been more than sufficient and saved me time.

At least I have a better sense of the company.

Interview Questions

• Everything asked was straightforward, standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed from out of state. Took about a month from submitting application online to offer. Participated in a phone interviews with the Global Resource Manager and the one Skype interview Project Lead. These interviews are standard get to know you/ behavioral questions. Next there is a Case Study. Bainbridge gives you 2 days to complete a case study which requires you to answer 5 questions through primary research. I presented it through Webex. After 3 days I was emailed an offer.
    Communication and follow up was excellent and the interview process was an overall positive experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bainbridge in May 2017.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone and it was pretty easy. I was asked to go over my resume and if I was ok with cold calling. During the second interview, the consulting manager asked me specific questions about my experience and resume. He also wanted samples of PowerPoint slides I have created. I was asked to do a case interview. The case was emailed to me 48 hours before I had to present it. I was expected to conduct primary research over the phone to find out the competitive advantage, supplier information, and other related information of a specific retailer. Upon seeing the case, I declined to move forward in the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

First round interview - phone call
    They asked very standard questions relating to your CV/experience. Nothing too hard and pretty straightforward. Then asked a few questions about the role you're applying for. Got invited for second-round in-person interview.

Business Development Interview

Interview

Very professional. The team was all very tentative and interested in what I had to say. I didn't get an offer but they were very helpful throughout the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. Sent in resume and had an initial phone screen. The process involved two additional in-person interviews, and a final case interview, assuming with management at a later time. Ultimately I decided not to move forward as I did not feel position was best fit (primarily cold calling). Would recommend for those who are more receptive to primary research/interviewing on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience collecting information through primary research?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Interview process was average - no particularly difficult questions as it all focused on previous work experience and education. The office was very quiet, and when I entered I was asked to fill out an application for employment and then left alone for 40 minutes without further instructions. The interview itself took another 40-50 minutes. A week after the interview, I was told the positions had all been filled. I felt this was disrespectful of my time as the interview had taken almost an hour. Would not recommend applying for this organization as they obviously do not respect their candidates' time and energy, as evident by the unprofessional email I had received inviting me to interview with them, lack of instructions regarding anything about the interview and simply being left alone at the front desk for 40 minutes without anyone else present. One of the interviewers was also on a mobile device the whole time and fiddling around with it, which I felt was very rude.

Interview Questions

• What type of personality do you feel is the most difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bainbridge (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I had one phone interview and then an on-site interview (San Diego). The whole process is around 2-3 weeks. Interview is not hard. Just normal questions about working experience. The company is more focused on qualitative research and requires lots of cold calling (around 80% of time doing cold calling at the beginning of project and 20% at the end). I am not very interested in cold calling so I quit.

Interview Questions

• How do you like cold calling?   1 Answer