Bainbridge Reviews | Glassdoor

Bainbridge Reviews

Updated Oct 11, 2019

Found 63 reviews

4.7
Bainbridge CEO Carlos Arias (no image)
Carlos Arias
Pros
  • "Learn a lot about industry best practice(in 10 reviews)

• "Employees gain exposure to top-tier private equity groups and corporations(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "No perks, no 401k, terrible medical coverage (as in they won't give it to you unless you bug them), just god awful moldy coffee(in 4 reviews)

• "The turnover rate is quite pretty high especially they don't sponsor working visa for foreign workers(in 4 reviews)

"Welcoming environment, professional attitude"

Current Employee - Business Development Sales Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has solid processes in place to help me conduct market research and uncover industry trends. Thanks to my managers and co-workers, I've developed my skills and gained valuable, hands-on experience in sales. There is a culture of mutual respect and understanding.

Cons

None so far that I can think of.

Bainbridge2019-10-03
  2. "I couldn't have asked for a better first job"

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

They hired me straight out of college. They trusted my education and the skills I've gained through my internships. The working environment is incredible. There are regular appreciation lunches/dinners. Work/life balance is important. I've never been asked to stay past my shift or tale work home with me. I'm really happy with how my time with Bainbridge is setting me up for the rest of my career.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Bainbridge2019-09-25

"I've learned so much"

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

My team at Bainbridge is full of the best consultants I've ever worked with. I've been able to learn so much from them about growing businesses, overseeing mergers and acquisitions, etc. I've completed deals in just about every industry, from automotive to healthcare. I've been able to achieve some of the best experience you could ask for in the consulting field. Thanks to Bainbridge, I feel well equipped to lead a... long, successful career.

Cons

For me, there haven't been any cons at all.

Bainbridge2019-09-18

"Positive and Rewarding Experience"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge part-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Bainbridge allowed me to observe, learn, and participate in the activities of a management consultant. I was able to conduct extensive research and engage in meaningful and stimulating work.

Cons

Management and organization is lacking.

Advice to Management

Be more organized and focus on creating a bond between employees.

Bainbridge2019-10-03
  5. "Great people and clients to work with"

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Our team takes ownership for the projects we get assigned to; we care for the end results. No matter what, we try to stay focused on our objectives and priorities. This, I think, is the number one factor for our success. Luckily, we have upper management who supports, guides, and coaches as needed. Approachable and friendly, they are always willing to answer questions and provide the tools/resources we need to be... productive. No doubt, the management has our best interests in mind.

Cons

You should be willing to learn and grow. And it’s a non-stop process here. If you are the type of person who always strives for more as a professional, Bain is the right place for you.

Bainbridge2019-09-16
  6. "Intensive learning opportunity. Ample room for growth."

Current Employee - Marketing Associate

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

Collaboration- that's the first word that comes to my ind. People at bainbbridge are talented and hard-working which makes it super easy to discuss ideas with them. We know how to work with our customer service, sales and IT folks to develop visible marketing campaigns. We are never afraid to set ambitious goals. That's because we feel confident in our ability to accomplish the boldest projects on a high note.

Cons

None really. if you are open-minded, respectful and professional you will be able tp tackle any problems and issues that come your way.

Bainbridge2019-09-12
  7. "Good Environment but Lacking Overall"

Former Employee - Marketing Associate in San Diego, CA

I worked at Bainbridge full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work atmosphere is nice since most co-workers are nice and fun to work with. There's also a lot of opportunity for learning and growth.

Cons

The company does not invest enough resources to employees. Management does not provide any training or proper guidance, so new employees have to rely on the guidance of senior employees. The pay is also not that good when considering the industry average. This company still has so much room for improvement.

Bainbridge2019-10-11
  8. "Great!"

Former Employee - Global Research Specialist

I worked at Bainbridge part-time for less than a year

Pros

Hired for a specific project so it was short term Fun and interesting but also challenging

Cons

after the project, they don't inform you if you can keep working there or not. if they don't need you anymore, they just stop asking you to come in.

Bainbridge2019-09-18
  9. "Nice working experience"

Current Employee - Strategy Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time

Pros

decent benefits package and flexible schedule. Great team- always willing to help out. Ample opportunities for growth. Besides, the professional and positive atmosphere helps me to focus on my career advancement and be ambitious about my future goals. My job also involves occasional traveling , and I love t!

Cons

You should be attentive to details and have strong problem-solving skills. Without those competencies, it will be extremely difficult to succeed in this position.

Bainbridge2019-09-01
  10. "Great structure, impressive in-house tech"

Current Employee - Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bainbridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Our VP has a great mind for the industry and how to stay ahead of the curve, especially with innovations in our tech. We have extremely talented in-house software devs that make my job easy. We’re regularly updating the tech we use and every update makes my job easier and improves our clients’ experience as well.

Cons

There haven’t been any cons for me personally.

Bainbridge2019-08-23