Bajaj Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bajaj Capital Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.8

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I want to meet with clients and close the deals by my way.My main work as a relationship manager will be maintained a beautiful relationship with the client and continuous validate strategy with the client and try to develop the business of the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you look yourself after 3years with bajaj capital?   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital.

Interview

Requirements are not clearly mentioned on the JD
    Employees have no sense of professionalism
    HR has no sense of responsibility
    Waited 3 hours before giving the interview no HR came to acknowledge

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Interview had three rounds 1)Aptitude test 2) Basic Hr round 3) Final round ( With the Area Head ) They judge the basic aptitude and willingness to work,convincing skills,confidence ( Personality traits). Also needed is the basic knowledge of insurance,mutual funds, current fd rates,corporate fd and knowing well about the company is also required.

Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The HR round and online test and one round with South Regional Head and One round with Head of the State. and the interview is very easy just clear your basic and be confident what you said.

Interview Questions

• Q1 Tell me something about yourself?
      Q2 Tell me about your SIP Project or Past Company Experience.
      Q3 Why Are you Suitable for this job?   1 Answer

Financial Assessment Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a college sponsored interview. It took one day for the whole process.
    There were three rounds
    1) Hr round
    2) aptitude
    3) final round with head
    We got the results just after the process got over. The Hr round was quite simple. It was all about the basic interview questions and basic concepts of financial market but one has to be very quick in answering the questions. Aptitude round was conducted through amcat and that was also average. Third round with the head was all about how quick one can play with numbers.

Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There are four rounds of Interview. 1st being the Group Discussion (GD) next its the AMCAT test. 3rd - Technical Round in which some questions regarding the subject relating to the job profile is asked. Then its HR round the Zonal Manager. Finally its Video Profiling of the shortlisted candidates.

Interview Questions

• Types of Mutual Funds & how do we get the contact details of clients.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment. The process took 1 days. I interviewed at Bajaj capital (Chennai) in May 2015.The interview session was average where they will analyse your interest towards joining in their company.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

Interview

It was campus interview the interview was a easy one. The interview process went for one day. The first round was a GD. The topic was general. The second round is a one to one interview which consist of general questions like tell me about yourself and marketing questions.

Interview Questions

• what do you knew about sales?
      Are you intrested in sales?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I got a call from the HR for Interview and she has scheduled the interview with South Head.. I have attended the Face to Face interview and got selected ang got into the job within 1 week

Interview Questions

• Where do you look yourself after 3 years with Bajaj Capital   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

manager interview and then zonal manager round and after last and finale round is HR round which i selected for the position.and the day 9 feb 2015 i tahe my job position in my company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

in compromise,where i cant do so