Ball Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

3.1

Coating Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ball Corporation (Canton, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Two interviews. First was the situational type questions. The second was a tour. The questions were the what would you in this type of situation, tell me of a time when you had to improvise for time and production numbers, that type of stuff.

Interview Questions

• Questions about work habits, situational decision making.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ball Corporation (Denver, CO).

Interview

On-site for several months, interviewed with Corp HR and asked standard Behavioral Interview questions. Had to have a drug test. Did a hair test. Waited about 5 days for background test to come back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to choose a priority, although both choices were important.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ball Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the HR staff 3 months later. I had 1st phone interview with HR representative and 2nd interview with the Director. And after 2 weeks waiting for the result, they called and said that they were considering me for another position

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ball Corporation.

Interview

Horrible - They don't communicate at all with you, and simply wait until someone is actually hired to let you know you're not being considered. The recruiter will simply tell you they are "still in process" or some other nonsense. No real transparency or respectful communication with candidates.

Co-op Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ball Corporation (Broomfield, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

1 hour interview. Met with manager and HR rep. Lots of questions about University coursework. Remember that theres a drug test. Heard lots of candidates cannot pass and this is an ongoing problem.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a machine shop?   1 Answer

Senior Real Estate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ball Corporation (Broomfield, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Ball appears to be a very strong organization with a well-organized and systematic interview process, highlighted by very timely communications from the HR staff, both to schedule follow-ups and communicate decisions. Phone screen lasted about 30 minutes and the in-person interview included both the hiring manager and an HR representative. Questions focused on professional skills and experiences related to professional adversity and how they were overcome.

Interview Questions

• Share two challenging professional experiences and how you overcame them?   Answer Question

Graphics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ball Corporation (Westminster, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with each member bearing questions. After the interview, I received an offer after 2 weeks. I had a drug test that was hair follicle. There was also a background check and I am pretty certain they called previous employers.

Maintenance Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dandridge, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ball Corporation (Dandridge, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Very friendly interview and very informative the personal doing the interview was upfront about the entire process, also knew a lot about the company not just the position I was interviewing for

Interview Questions

• What situation have you had to preform a task with little or no guidencr   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ball Corporation (Broomfield, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was similar to other corporations that I have interviewed with. Phone interview and then in person. They ask several behavioral questions to see how you would approach certain scenarios.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ball Corporation (Westminster, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Then within two weeks or so I got a phone call from them to decide on a time that was convenient to interview at their headquarters in Westminster. Interviewed by 2 people, HR and the person I'd be working for. Interview went just over an hour.

Interview Questions

• Some questions off you resume, and then some behavioral questions to see how you will behave or handle certain situations.   Answer Question