Balsam Brands Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Balsam Brands

Balsam Brands

Application

I interviewed at Balsam Brands

Interview

Quality communications from Recruiting staff, and efficient scheduling of interviews. The team worked with me to find a time that worked in my calendar. Friendly, fair, and informative interviews. Timely response from Recruiting on next steps.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how your previous experience aligns with the deliverables of this role?
    Answer Question

Balsam Brands

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Balsam Brands in Oct 2021

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview via Zoom. The lady was nice and it lasted about 30 minutes. She always answered by questions and told me the interview process was about three steps. First the initial interview with her, an Excel exam, and one with the hiring manager/team. I had asked her if Excel was really prioritized but she said it wouldn’t make or break the interview process. Not too sure why I didn’t get past initial interview but the overall process was pretty standard.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in our merchandise position? How would you rate yourself from 1-10 in Excel, organization, communication? How much are you considering for salary? Tell me about a time where you made a mistake, whether at work or with a team. Tell me about a time where you worked or had an experience with a team. Tell me about your previous job, what you liked or didn’t like. Tell me how you stay organized. Describe your personality in four words. Where do you see yourself in a few years, career wise?

Balsam Brands

Application

I interviewed at Balsam Brands

Interview

The interview process was smooth and the questions were challenging. The interviewers were easy to talk to and they make you feel comfortable even though you're in a tense situation. It made for a very enjoyable experience overall!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Balsam Brands

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Balsam Brands

Interview

Overall process took 2 months, i waited quite a bit to get the first interview with the recruiter. After that the process was quite fast. 1 interview with the recruiter, 1 interview with the hiring manager, an HTML assessment, and then an interview with 5-6 people each.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Balsam Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balsam Brands in Nov 2020

Interview

It is a lengthy process that took 9 total interviews over 2 months. half of those interviews will be on the easier side with junior to mid-level people, the rest are much harder with VPs and hiring managers that come prepared with many behavioral questions. They will also ask for past work references

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time where you were going to miss a deadline

Balsam Brands

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Balsam Brands

Interview

The interview process was thorough and very organized. I really enjoyed it! There is a phone interview followed by an in-person interview over two days that is held on-site in Boise or Redwood City

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (Manila, Manila) in Sep 2020

Interview

Three interviews from HR, QA, and QA Lead. Interview was a bit long with the same questions from the QA and QA Lead. I thought I was going to get the Job offer since it went really well.

Interview Questions
  • What are the test methods used in QA

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (Manila, Manila) in Jun 2020

Interview

The process was really fast and smooth! I was hired within two weeks unlike in other companies that takes a month or two. I like how the company responds immediately. People were very nice and accommodating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Balsam Brands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balsam Brands in May 2020

Interview

Applied online and had a ~30min zoom call with a recruiter based in their Boise, ID office. The recruiter was very friendly and approachable, and I really enjoyed my conversation with her. She was very clear about laying out the recruiting process (initial interview, Excel assessment, interview with hiring manager, big interview day with multiple people in the company to replace what would've been an in-person on campus day). The questions were pretty much all standard behavioral. She did ask me for my salary expectations for the role in that interview, so just be prepared to provide an expected range. After that round, I was sent an Excel assessment with a time limit of 1 hour. I didn't get past that assessment. Overall it was a really positive experience, even though I didn't move forward in the process. Seems like a fantastic company with a strong, positive culture. Obviously they care about your skills and what you bring to the table, but it was also pretty clear to me that they care about you as a human being, and want to find people who are strong culture fits. Highly recommend anyone thinking about Balsam to hit that apply button.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (Boise, ID) in May 2020

Interview

Applied online, then Phone screen with recruiter, interview with team manager, then a final online “on-site” interview with about 5 interviewers. All interviews lasted from about mid-May to July 1 & 2. Process was pretty smooth until after the final interviews. I thought I’d be informed in a timely manner of my results, but I was just given updates every other week and told that the team had other priorities. Felt like I was being strung along once it hit late August. Wasn’t told until early September that they were “moving forward with other candidates”. If they were set on multiple candidates, I didn’t see the point in keeping me along and should’ve informed me of it 2 months prior. I wasted time waiting for a result. In total the whole process was 4 months long. Definitely did not have a great experience, maybe others had better.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews