Balsam Brands Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Balsam Brands

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Balsam Brands

Found 25 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (United States) in Nov 2020

Interview

It is a lengthy process that took 9 total interviews over 2 months. half of those interviews will be on the easier side with junior to mid-level people, the rest are much harder with VPs and hiring managers that come prepared with many behavioral questions. They will also ask for past work references

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time where you were going to miss a deadline
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenya
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (Kenya)

Interview

The interview process was thorough and very organized. I really enjoyed it! There is a phone interview followed by an in-person interview over two days that is held on-site in Boise or Redwood City

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (United States) in May 2020

Interview

Applied online and had a ~30min zoom call with a recruiter based in their Boise, ID office. The recruiter was very friendly and approachable, and I really enjoyed my conversation with her. She was very clear about laying out the recruiting process (initial interview, Excel assessment, interview with hiring manager, big interview day with multiple people in the company to replace what would've been an in-person on campus day). The questions were pretty much all standard behavioral. She did ask me for my salary expectations for the role in that interview, so just be prepared to provide an expected range. After that round, I was sent an Excel assessment with a time limit of 1 hour. I didn't get past that assessment. Overall it was a really positive experience, even though I didn't move forward in the process. Seems like a fantastic company with a strong, positive culture. Obviously they care about your skills and what you bring to the table, but it was also pretty clear to me that they care about you as a human being, and want to find people who are strong culture fits. Highly recommend anyone thinking about Balsam to hit that apply button.

Interview Questions
Balsam Brands
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (United States)

Interview

I had a 30-45 min zoom interview with one of their members on their recruitment team. I then had to take an excel and word assessment test that had a time limit of 1 hour.

Interview Questions
Balsam Brands
Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID
Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (Boise, ID) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process for me was extremely long (over 7 weeks). Received my first email from Balsam on August 7th and didn't receive an offer until September 27th. Started with an assessment, then 3 video interviews, a 5 hour in office interview period, a 4th video interview, and then reference checks. The process seemed very long considering they kept reminding me I would be a late hire with their busy season quickly approaching. The interview process was initially explained as an assessment with 2 video interviews and a final in office interview and when I kept finding out about additional steps I became frustrated with the process. The actual interviews and questions themselves are not too hard, you just have similar conversations with a number of different people. All in all, I ended up getting an offer and accepting. They REALLY want to make sure you are a good fit into their culture.

Interview Questions
  • How would you rate your excel skills from 1-10 and why did you rate yourself what you did?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paranaque City
Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (Paranaque City)

Interview

The process took longer than expected but I really liked the flow of the interview, it was very organised and the interviewers were on-time in the given schedule. The interviewers were nice and gave me a warm conversation even though I am not yet part of the company.

Interview Questions
  • What were your initiatives during your previous work that was implemented?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (Manila, Manila) in Aug 2018

Interview

You have to take the assessment exam before proceeding on the interview. The first interview handled by the one interviewer then the next stage will be a panel interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
    Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (United States)

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted a few weeks later for a phone interview. Interview was quite extensive and took about 45 minutes to complete. After going through the basics about myself and what I'm looking for with my career, I was asked some practical questions with real-world applications to the position I was applying for and what my salary expectations would be (no information regarding salary was listed in the job description). It took another few weeks before I received an email response that I would not be progressing in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What could possibly cause a discrepancy between your actual receipt totals and end of the day cash report? How would you solve this?
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (New York, NY) in Feb 2018

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and had a great conversation. Was passed onto creative director and had another great conversation. Both very friendly people who asked specific and meaningful/relevant questions. I felt I was bring evaluated not just for talent, but also personality. Ultimately, I was not a good match due to my areas of expertise not being aligned with their needs. Recruiter got in touch quickly to let me know and offered feedback on decision and actually followed up (see above).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balsam Brands (Redwood City, CA) in Jul 2017

Interview

HR was quickly responding after I filled out the on-line application. They ask all relevant question related into the position. The process was smooth however after the interview, it has being quiet. There is not news from HR to see if they processing to move onto another candidate or not.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to travel to an off - site resident, which is part of your duties?
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 25