BancVue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BancVue Interview Questions

2.8

Copywriter II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BancVue (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Really easy. Just a general conversation, then a behavioral test, then a group interview. Then, i was given a grammar test and a take home written test.
    Just don't forget to read about the patch values (their company culture stuff) that came up a lot.

Interview Questions

• Name one time in which you worked on a collaborative project?   1 Answer

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BancVue (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

A recruiter setup an interview and I was very excited after looking at the glassdoor reviews.... But the excitement stopped there. I took the afternoon off for a 1 o'clock phone screen. The chief architect called late and hadn't even looked at my resume. I got a "I'm so busy" excuse (umm, time management?) and then asks, "Tell me about your resume?" as he rummages through some papers - How lazy and no wonder he's late for the interview. But I digress, I stayed positive and said would you like to review the resume and give me a call back. He said yes and I waited... and waited... and waited. He finally calls back 30 minutes later (~1:45) and leaves a voicemail saying he is leaving work at 2 we will have to reschedule. I've had some pretty bad interviews in Austin but this by far takes the cake.

Client Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BancVue (Columbus, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Worked directly with a 3rd party recruiter to learn about the position and share my talents. Then went through some 1:1 interviews and group panels through Webex. The process was longer then I am accustomed but very thorough which I respect.

Interview Questions

• Name something about a former employer you didn't like?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiating phase. I felt the offer was more then fair and took it.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BancVue (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Fairly in depth interview with several different people in the company and then a timed test. Submitted application online, called several times to follow up. Then a telephone conversation determines if you can make it to a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• When did you successfully overcome a difficult situation relating to a customer and what/how were you able to?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BancVue (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It started with a telephone interview, and a personality assessment. Then, there was an in-person interview with the accounting managers and billing specialists. There was one last interview with the controller and finally an IQ test. Overall, the process was not difficult and each interview only lasted one to two hours.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer
    • How comfortable are you with the AP process?   1 Answer
    • What kind of information on the balance sheet is useful for finance, marketing, CEO, etc..   1 Answer

Client Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BancVue (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was comprehensive. First it was on the phone with the department manager. Next the hiring manager invited me in for a face to face interview with the department manager and the next level of management. Next were phone interviews with senior members of stakeholder departments. Finally, another face to face meeting with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an open discussion with give on both sides of the table.

Copywriter I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BancVue (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the copy director over the phone for about 20 minutes. Not typical interview questions, just getting to know me. Then I came in and met the senior copywriter and the copy director. Also just getting to know me. Then I interviewed with someone higher up...same deal.

Interview Questions

• Really just what I did at former jobs and about my personality and work ethic.   Answer Question

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BancVue (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

All in all, excellent. Very quick, very communicative throughout the process, and did an excellent job of setting expectations for the job / ensuring that I would be a good match for the company both in terms of skill set and culture. This was less like a traditional interview and more like dating a potential employer to see if it was a relationship we both wanted. Turns out it was, and they have exceeded in delivering on the promise.

Client Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BancVue.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then 3 face-to-face interviews. Standard Q&A...nothing strange, then had to take the Wonderlick (sp?). Easy test. For a tech company, I was surprised they have such a traditional interview process. I would have expected something more in depth.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BancVue.

Interview

It was a cool non-up-beat interview, it was a one on one interview. Some experience questions, some skill set question, chat about background and what to expect.. Chat about company nature, plans and upcoming actions to take.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was simple and fast.