BancorpSouth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BancorpSouth Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BancorpSouth (Tupelo, MS).

Interview

I had a quick phone screen with an employee, she was very nice calm. About a week later I had an in person interview, and it was very relaxed and nothing technical. They just wanted to see how I communicated.

Interview Questions

• They asked me behavioral questions. Ex.) How would I handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Retail Operations Specialist (ROS) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BancorpSouth (Tupelo, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview that lasted about 10 Mins. with questions pertaining to duties of a ROS. The interviewer was made up of one other ROS and the person who would be your immediate supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Would traveling be an issue for you in this position?   1 Answer

Lender Interview

Interview

Got an interview through a college recruiter. Went through two rounds of interviews before offer was extended. Talked to different executives one on one . The questions asked were generic and easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest weakness.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BancorpSouth (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was great. The questions were well thought out and the interviewers were all friendly. The interview only took around an hour before I was offered a position. The interviewer asked intelligent questions and was not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• How can you bring value to this company?   1 Answer

Interview

The job interview was really easy. Only had one interview and was hired on the spot. The people who interviewed me were really nice and made me feel comfortable. I came to the interview more dressed up than anyone that actually worked there.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was how would handle a stressful call   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BancorpSouth (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

The pre-qualification process was conducted by email and phone initially as we were located in two different states. I was then invited to come in for what ended up being two face-to-face interviews with four management team members; one interview was held in the office and one was over dinner.

Interview Questions

• I was asked whether I had ever had to terminate an employee.   1 Answer

Collections Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BancorpSouth (Tupelo, MS) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with two people. General questions related to skills and experience. I did go through a temp agency to acquire this position. It did lead to permanent employment with great people to work with.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have working in collections?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BancorpSouth (Biloxi, MS) in September 2012.

Interview

The lady in charge of Human Resources was very sweet. She was very professional and was very concerned with any questions that I had about the job. She was also very enthusiastic when explaining the job and its duties.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I could work Monday through Friday 9 to 5   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very simple we went through the interview and after the interview was over she contacted me the next day with a job offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BancorpSouth (Gulfport, MS) in November 2011.

Interview

Just a typical interview process, nothing of note out of ordinary.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BancorpSouth (Jackson, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

Very little contact with bank president but he made the final decision. Called on the phone and asked to come in. Met with the vice president and someone else.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience was cash management   1 Answer