Banfield Pet Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 457 of over 457 interviews

HardAverageEasy
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital (Northborough, MA)

Interview

I recieved a phone call with a few basic questions then an invite for an in person interview later that week. The interview process felt very relaxed, they still asked a lot of the typical interview questions, but in a way that felt like a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset client and how you handled it.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Banfield Pet Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital

Interview

Staff was very nice. Asked questions about my history and goals. I got to stay and observe and get a hands on feeling for the position I applied for. Very easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Easy phone interview followed by in person interview. After the in person interview I was invited to stay and shadow for a bit to see how the hospital works, take a tour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banfield Pet Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital

Interview

Applied via website, got a phone interview then in person interview. Got to shadow throughout the clinic. Heard back within a week. Easy interview and fast turn around time. Loved working for the company.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my experience and what I could bring to the team.

Banfield Pet Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital

Interview

I was asked basic, common interview questions that took about half an hour such as why did I apply and previous experience with customers. and then had another hour shadowing and getting a tour of the hospital.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banfield Pet Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital

Interview

Company called two weeks after applying to set up an interview for the following week. The interview itself was in a pet examination room instead of an office room. The person interviewing me was very kind and easy to talk to, even when I had to ask for clarification on some of the badly worded questions. Promised to call back about the next steps in the interview process but the end of the next week but I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you and a coworker had a disagreement. How did you settle it?

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital (Costa Mesa, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview was super easy. We just talked about experience and they gave me a tour. Staff was really friendly! We discussed pay and hours and I was asked questions about what’s most important about being the apart of front desk staff.

Interview Questions
  • What is a mistake you made previously that you learned from and how did you change afterwards?

Banfield Pet Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital

Interview

Fairly standard interview although the hiring manager seemed to have unrealistic expectations for the role. PD was a kitchen sink wish list including requiring knowledge of defunct software. Recruiter ghosts you so not customer focused at all. Think I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banfield Pet Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital

Interview

The interview process was very consistent in understanding the value of the department to the employee. The general questions were very simple & not too challenging for any background experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why have you applied to this position?

Banfield Pet Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital

Interview

Very thorough but overall a pleasant and easy interview from being in the same job position in the past. felt comfortable and open to discuss position. Would recommend the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banfield Pet Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Banfield Pet Hospital

Interview

The interview was very easy, it was an entry level position so I was hardly asked any questions. They wanted to know what I wanted from the job and how long I can work here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 457 Interviews