Banglalink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banglalink Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banglalink.

Interview

The total interview process took 2 workdays.In the first day a face to face interview was conducted by a board of four members.In the 2nd day a case study analysis ,focus group discussion and presentation program were carried out.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like introduce yourself, why you are interested to join, your academic background,extra curricular activities etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Banglalink (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in May 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was an easy process with basic questions ranging from tell us about yourself, why do you want to join Banglalink and questions relating to undergraduate thesis. After this stage, candidates were shortlisted for an assessment session, where candidates are broken up in to teams and are given a case study to work with and marked based on both individual and team performance. Then selected candidates are informed via e-mail on the same day as the assessment.

Executive/Senior Executive Market Planning and Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banglalink (Dhaka (Bangladesh)).

Interview

4 Step process
    1. Written and IQ test
    2. HR VIva
    3. Departmental interview
    4. Final Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can negotiate if you have previous job experience

Senior Executive Interview

Interview

Firstly i was cummunicated over phone for initial selection and then i had to give two interview for the position.

Anonymoust Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Banglalink.

Interview

Initially candidates are asked to apply for a vacant post and after initial screening a certain percentage of the applicants gets selected to appear for the next level. The interview starts with a writing section where they basically check the IQ of the participating candidates. Based on the ranking X percentage of candidates are called up for the 1st one to one interview where the concerned unit head and a HR representative takes the interview gathering as much information as realistically possible on the candidates to see if that person will fit for the functional qualification required for the vacant position. Then again based on the ranking, few successful candidates go to the next final stage where they sit with departmental head along with the unit head. And the final decision on candidate appointment is made as this stage.

Interview Questions

• Varies from situation to situation and also on the vacancy type. But however, HR/concerned department intentionally tries avoiding asking any personal/embarrassing questions. But the most difficult question would be to ask a candidate to justify why s/he should be chosen over others.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ya.

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banglalink (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in June 2012.

Interview

basic cs undergrade questions. they just wanted to know the candidate knows about java. some behavirial question. and basic things for team work etc. there was hand/ written exam and then a technical viva and then management interview

OMCB Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Banglalink (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was short and very basic. I was asked about GSM architecture, few programing and networking concept. process was fast. Got the offer within a week. Had to do medical checkup and then final signing. joined Within 3 weeks or so.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with TRAU?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Regional Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Banglalink (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in May 2012.

Interview

Resume screening>Online aptitude test>Primary interview>Final Interview>Medical test>Job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There are set of remuneration. So more less likely to negotiate.

Bss Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Banglalink (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was done on 3 steps. First one with immediate supervisor and HR, 2nd one with Senior superviosor and Manager, 3rd with HR and Manager.
    First one mostly behaviourial, 2nd one mostly technical and 3rd one is combinational.

Interview Questions

• Technical question like GSM system and architecture. Some are vendor product specific and some are relevant with vendor management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation is near to impossible, because fixed position has fixed salary.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banglalink (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in November 2011.

Interview

total 2 interview was taken for hiring me on this post, in my first interview taken by the HR concern and then the respective departments concern take the second interview.

Interview Questions

• If you have to collect the due bills from the customer, then how many visit you can make in one day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

as a contractual post they didnt negotiated about the salary benefit