Baptist Health (Arkansas) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Health (Arkansas) Interview Questions

Interviews at Baptist Health (Arkansas)

2.2

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Arkansas) (North Little Rock, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite easy it took three weeks in all from the date I applied it was the basic scenario questions, and it took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a co workers different perspective or opinion?   2 Answers

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Arkansas) (Little Rock, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Very informal and low stress. Job was offered just a few minutes into the interview process, and remainder of time was spent explaining position further to make sure that I felt job would be a appropriate fit for me. Explanation of the position and its environment was accurate.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Arkansas).

Interview

I applied numerous times for many positions. I was constantly told it's very hard to get hired with Baptist. On their HR site, I saw they were having a career fair Omar the NLR location. I attended the fair on a Thursday. There was someone at the door asking about your experience and what you were looking for. She was able to introduce me to the appropriate supervisor based on what I was looking for. After speaking with the supervisor, I provided my resume and letter of recommendation and she said she would contact me the next day. She did and said she was waiting for HR to set up an interview. I was contacted Monday for an interview on Tuesday. Interview went well and was really more like telling me what to expect. Have any questions prepared. Or any dates you already know you have things planned. I wasn't directly notified that id be hired but some from HR contacted me to set up placement testing, drug/nicotine/tobacco/tb skin testing. She confirmed I was a new hire. Start in 1.5 weeks!

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about previous experience. All were opened ended.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Higher pay rate based on experience.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Arkansas) (Little Rock, AR) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was interesting in the fact that it was held at night. The position was third shift, so the interview was held in the evening. The supervisor seemed interested in my past experience and was very forthcoming on the details of the job. She also discussed the process of yearly evaluations including the career ladder and advancing into a leadership position after a year of employment with the organization.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult or unexpected question would have to be the questions about my family. I didn't understand how that information pertained to me becoming an employee of the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation process was not as difficult as I had initially anticipated. I asked for an amount with regard to hourly wages and the counter offer was significantly more than what I asked for. This was due to the amount of experience I had on my resume.

Information Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Arkansas) (Little Rock, AR) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next day to schedule an interview. We scheduled the interview for 2 days later. The interview consisted of me, the person I will be reporting to, and another woman in the department. It was more of describing the job duties, hours, and pay. Asked 3 questions at the most and asked if I had any questions. I was told 2 other applicants would be interviewed the next week. I received a call about 5 to 6 hours later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were late
      Tell me about a time you dealt with an angry person and what did you do
      If you made a mistake here in office, what would you do   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Arkansas) (Conway, AR).

Interview

Guy was somewhat professional, polite but I found out quick why they can't keep anyone. Had "this is what you get and you'll like it" mentality. Making us fight for scraps.

Even had the nerve to say I won't be able to pay my bills working here and wants to start me off working 20 hours a week for months. May have to say something to his boss about that. I've never heard that in an interview and I applied to a full time position so they lied about that.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Arkansas).

Interview

Email confirmation of application received with follow up phone call and request to set up interview. In person interview in a private comfortable setting. Answered all questions concerning my potential employment with ease.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated pay based on clinical type experience, including before I became a nurse.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Arkansas) (Little Rock, AR) in November 2011.

Interview

After placing online application recieved call within 1 week to schedule interview, had 1 on 1 interview with department supervisor. Went over resume and job history, was told what the job entailed and the standard interview questions. Why pick this company, why this department, why pick you over another applicant.

Not a long interview took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to get higher rate but was told did have enough experience to be promoted to next position.

Call Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Arkansas) (Little Rock, AR) in April 2019.

Interview

I did an over the phone interview. I was asked questions about my previous jobs and at end I was asked to come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• If I had a problem working weekends and 2nd shift.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Arkansas).

Interview

A bunch of questions about medical experience and they introduced me to all the doctors that work at the clinic. You take a drug test and they go over your vaccines