Baptist Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Baptist Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Baptist Health Care

2.5

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health Care (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

First you have a phone interview with the recruiter, then you get called in for an interview with HR and your last interview will be a panel/peer interview.. mine consisted of 5 people but it all depends on the department. I got a call 2 days after my last interview offering me the job and i couldnt be any happier! Dont stress! Everyone at baptist is so welcoming.. you will do great.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years?
      Why baptist?
      Why should we hire you?
      Have you ever worked or volunteered at a hospital?

Nothing to crazy.. just these questions and a few situational questions.   Answer Question

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health Care (Pensacola, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I applied online and within 2 weeks my interviewer emailed me to set up an interview date and time.She basically asked questions about the experience I had with analyst work, if I ever had an issue with another employee and how I handled it, and where I see myself in the future. The interviewer was really nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corbin, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health Care (Corbin, KY) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was simple. Received call after applying for job within a week. Set up interview for approximately a week later. Met with nurse manager on unit assigned to work in her office. She was extremely pleasant and easy to talk to. Not intimidating at all. Interview process was overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose nursing as a profession?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health Care (Pensacola, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Application online and was called relatively quickly by RN recruiter who then forwarded my application to all appropriate areas. I received a call within a few days asking for an interview. At the time of the interview I was immediately scheduled for a peer interview for day position and for night position. I was offered the position within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Baptist Hospital   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health Care.

Interview

Interview process was very informal and easy! They quickly showed me around after the interview and I had an offer within a week. Nothing like prior interviews, as it was so relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience do you have with healthcare or why are you passionate?   1 Answer

PT Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crestview, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baptist Health Care (Crestview, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

It was wonderful. Spoke directly to director over coffee. Went to job locations and was presented with a tour and peer interviews. Accepted job immediately upon receiving offer from human resource representative.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health Care (Pensacola, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process has been long. There was a phone interview but still have not heard anything about how I did or if I will go further in the process. I am not sure how long the process normally takes, but seems to be a little longer than what I'm used to.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Health Care (Pensacola, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

interview was very informal, they hardly seemed interested in what i could do, very brief and hurried. They asked the typical questions of how much experienced i had in the position i applied for, and then they started going other ways with questions that had nothing to do with the job. I understand that they were tryig to get to know me, i could tell from that day management was going to be awful.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health Care (Pensacola, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

After your application is reviewed, and if they are interested, you will receive a pre-screening interview. If that goes well, you will be called in to interview with your immediate supervisor. If that one goes well, you will then go in for a peer interview. It is a very good/effective process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in an ever changing healthcare environment?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baptist Health Care (Pensacola, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Completed phone screening, returned for hiring manager interview, returned for peer and presentation, returned for director, and returned again for senior leader interview. Too many visits to the hospital. Appeared unorganized and not considerate of candidates time.