Baptist Health (Florida) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Health (Florida) Interview Questions

Interviews at Baptist Health (Florida)

2.4

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Pensacola, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

had an interview with the supervisor then I had an interview with the team leads

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They just told me how much the position paid and I accepted the offer

Patient Transporter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in February 2017.

Interview

I received a callback and scheduled an interview within days of applying. I interviewed with two members of the department's management team where the asked the usual situational based questions. They explained the positions and hours. They also talked about the incentives given for transporting patients in a safe and timely manner.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client?   Answer Question
    • They asked about availability since their shifts run different than the standard 12 hours.   Answer Question

Assistant Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from HR within 1 week. 3 separate interviews in all, each a week apart, including manager, director, nursing chair, etc. Everyone was very warm, kind and great conversationalist. The least intimidating interview I have ever been on in my nursing career.

Because this is a leadership position I was asked in nauseam leadership projects I was involved in previously. And although I have been a nurse a long time, this was my first leadership role so i had little to pick from. Other than that, behavioral questions.

Peer interviews were the least favorite as the 2 nurses just read the questions on the form and offered no personal interaction.

HR called with an offer within a week or so after the last interview, the nursing chair officer, who made me feel very comfortable the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay was what I expected, of course I had hoped it would be more, but it's comparable to other hospitals.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and given an interview about 1.5 hours long. First manager interviewed me than I was peer interviewed by another nurse. I was asked several behavior and situation based questions and also what strengths/weaknesses. The manager got back to me the next week for 2nd interview with nurse navigator and director of nursing.
    I recommend checking out their facebook page, lots of updating about events and community outreach. I got some great talking points from there. Also, they are submitting their application for Magnet status again.

Negotiation

I was offered 2nd interview. I'll keep you posted

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

The first interview was a 30 minute telephone interview with the hiring manager and Senior Developer. It was a relaxed feel. I didn't feel under pressure.

2nd Interview was for 2 1/2 hours. The first hour was personality and situational questions by panel of 2.

The last 1 1/2 hour was a programming test.

3rd Interview was about 30 minutes with the CTO. Mostly company related questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job? If you could work anywhere and do anything what would it be?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2009.

Interview

Panel of eight people. Various questions, skill sets, likes and dis-likes and know about certain applications

Interview Questions

• What do you like the best support, managment or design?   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

IT Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through a staffing company. From initial contact to offer took approximately one month, including downtime during the Christmas holiday season. Aside from miscommunication regarding expected salary, from dealing with the staffing company to the meeting with the managers, it was a pleasant and processional process. After 2 rounds of phone interviews, a Skype panel interview and a brief face-to-face meeting while in Jacksonville for another meeting, I was extended an offer but had to decline due to salary concerns.

Interview Questions

• Describe leadership skills that could be used to be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Talked to HR person who referred me to interview. I was interviewed by 2 people from the lab with typical questions about experience and education. They asked what my qualifications were, where I went to school and what kind of laboratory tests I performed.

Interview Questions

• How many years I had worked various places.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida).

Interview

Submit resume online then had a peer interview. Was given an offer in a few days

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Peer interview with multiple directors which was intimidating. They were all asking random questions not related to one another. They also had interviews before and after me so the conference room waiting area, I was sitting with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer