Baptist Health (Florida) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Health (Florida) Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida).

Interview

A panel interview with 7 people! Asked around 15 questions. Asked about my knowledge of health insurance plans. Asked your basic interview questions such as how would you handle certain situations etc.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 government funded insurance plans?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida).

Interview

Interviewed with manager, coworkers, and nursing leadership. In total, had 3 interviews which were completed in the same day. Interview was relaxed and the typical behavioral and personality questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Patient Transporter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in February 2017.

Interview

I received a callback and scheduled an interview within days of applying. I interviewed with two members of the department's management team where the asked the usual situational based questions. They explained the positions and hours. They also talked about the incentives given for transporting patients in a safe and timely manner.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client?   Answer Question
    • They asked about availability since their shifts run different than the standard 12 hours.   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very smooth 2 step interview process. First with HR then with the PAS manager. With the human resources department, questions were how to handle specific situations. Approximately 10 questions. With the PAS manager, only question, why do you want to work here and what do you know about the position as well as details of the position.

Interview Questions

• Everyone is late from time to time. Give me an example of a good excuse and a bad excuse.   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Application submitted online through their HR app. Three months (!) later I was called to interview with the team supervisor. Lasted about 30 minutes. He asked what I was planning to do during my employment (was in nursing school, planning to begin a nursing career at the same hospital). Asked about some of my previous experience (EMT trainee).

Interview Questions

• This was six years ago, I don't remember. But they expect to hire you long-term - even if you don't stay on the team you're hired with they expect you to stay with baptist for a good long while.   1 Answer

IT Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through a staffing company. From initial contact to offer took approximately one month, including downtime during the Christmas holiday season. Aside from miscommunication regarding expected salary, from dealing with the staffing company to the meeting with the managers, it was a pleasant and processional process. After 2 rounds of phone interviews, a Skype panel interview and a brief face-to-face meeting while in Jacksonville for another meeting, I was extended an offer but had to decline due to salary concerns.

Interview Questions

• Describe leadership skills that could be used to be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

i applied 3 times the first 2 times i was denied and the 3rd time i got a call a month later to come in for a interview. i went in for the interview and was asked easy questions and basically wasnt talking much.

Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for an outpatient practice. I was asked a lot of questions based on my resume. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and it was solely with the practice manager. She brought me into her office and gave me the background and history of the practice before starting off with her questions.

Interview Questions

• Give me ways in which you adapt to a fast-paced working environment?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and given an interview about 1.5 hours long. First manager interviewed me than I was peer interviewed by another nurse. I was asked several behavior and situation based questions and also what strengths/weaknesses. The manager got back to me the next week for 2nd interview with nurse navigator and director of nursing.
    I recommend checking out their facebook page, lots of updating about events and community outreach. I got some great talking points from there. Also, they are submitting their application for Magnet status again.

Negotiation

I was offered 2nd interview. I'll keep you posted

IS Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (Florida) in September 2014.

Interview

Thorough, engaging questions to me and an open forum for questions I had, very good communication, good and excellence. Informative on expectations and the value of people resources

Interview Questions

• How do I see myself as a benefit to the organization   1 Answer