Barcodes Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Barcodes Inc

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barcodes Inc (Chicago, IL).

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in person interview with multiple sales managers. Everyone was very transparent throughout the process. Current Glassdoor status isn't good and they were open about why that is. Company has gone through a lot of changes throughout the last year and they are working hard to improve.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barcodes Inc.

Interview

I applied online and was sent an email by the HR coordinator to set up an interview with the recruiter. My first interview with the recruiter was relaxed, conversational, and informative. Next step was an interview with two of the sales managers. Again, the process was very conversational and casual, yet we covered a lot of ground. I was asked typical, but important, interview questions as to why I wanted to work there, how I deal with stress, etc. For the third interview, I spoke on the phone with the VP of sales. Stakes were higher and this was much more like a typical interview. He asked a lot about my background and how I expect to contribute to the company. He's a very nice guy, despite the mildly intense interview. I received an offer very shortly after from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous work history prepared you to work here?   Answer Question
    • What is important to you when you look for a job at a new company?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a _____ objection?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barcodes Inc (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

Friendly- very interactive- was able to talk about my self. Good experience- would recommend - Managers were very nice and explained the role in full detail so I exactly know what my duties would be from training to the sales floor

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barcodes Inc (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

quick phone interview, followed by 2 in-person interviews. if you have sales experience and know anything about technologies / computers, you should be good to go. no drug test. lots of training when you start. Best advice is to study the website before you come in and know something about the products we sell. (Barcodes, label printing, wireless, access control, software)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barcodes Inc.

Interview

First interview with HR to see if I had the basic knowledge. Second interview with HR and Sales Manager to see if I had the sales knowledge and would fit in with environment. Third and final interview with HR, SM, and CEO for final fit with culture and for final questions. Overall laid back and somewhat informal.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barcodes Inc (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

phone call with HR recruiter, interview with Sales Manager, phone call with Director. Then from there there HR recruiter follows up with you and let's you know the next steps/starting date. Everyone is very nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you'd be a good fit for BarcodesInc?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barcodes Inc (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Online application. The recruiter is awesome. She was informative and well spoken about the position and what was required. Call back in 2 days with an onsite interview. The onsite was really good until it became a conversation about the boys club. Why there were not many women working with the company. Seemed odd to discuss in an interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barcodes Inc (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online and contacted within a few days by email. Set up a phone interview with HR and was asked to come in for a face to face interview. Came in and met with Sales Manager and was given a tour of the offices and then had a 30 minute interview.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barcodes Inc.

Interview

Applied online, phone screen with Director of TA and in person interview with Director of TA and VP of people. Overall it was an okay experience for a small technology company. I was a little turned off by the Director of TA she was a little too relaxed over the phone and she stared at my ring finger throughout the entire interview and said she already interviewed me so she didn’t have many more questions... then why sit in?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an employee relations experience you had and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Field Sales Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews. Quick to intitally respond but a long drawn out process. Did not discuss salary until deep in interview process Did get an offer but declined