Barracuda Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barracuda Networks Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks.

Interview

Was handed a sheet with 44 tech questions to answer. Spoke with the lead tech and the branch manager. Door was shut and was given an hour to complete written test

Contact Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Quick & easy. Talked to 2 people, interview was around 35 mins. I was called the next day saying they had an offer letter. Just had to wait about 5 days for the background check to come back and then I was starting right away.

Interview Questions

• It was basic questions regarding customer service experience. The interview was very easy. You can tell they really needed someone.   1 Answer

Renewal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Applied online(Indeed)
    3+ weeks
    Phone + 2 inperson
    Process was much longer than it needed to be, but they like to hire in groups.
    A lot of basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First, someone from HR contacted me via phone (after time arrangement via email) to go through basic skills that were mentioned in the job description. It was very friendly and short (10 min) phone call.
    Then they contacted me again for the second phone interview. It was a technical phone interview. I already knew the name and the title of the interviewer. The interviewer called me on time, and after very short introduction, he directly jumped through my resume and asked me some questions about the projects that I had mentioned in my job experience section. It took 20 min, and then I asked some preliminary questions about the type of algorithms that they are using in this position.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all about the different machine learning algorithm, like MLP, SVM, kNN, CNN, and ... The interviewer was interesting to know how I implemented the algorithms, what type of data set (numerical or text-based) data that I used, and the accuracy that I obtained.
      It was no routine software engineering question about the data structures, algorithms, or programming languages at all. It was a very straightforward interview, low stressful, and friendly interview, all based on my own resume.
      2 Answers

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks in February 2017.

Interview

phone screen. Half an hour. He asked a couple of open ended questions. I answered them. At the end, I asked them what they are looking for. It turns out that they are looking for people who use tensorflow. They need email classifer.

Professional Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Chelmsford, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Multi person interview. Leadership from multiple departments were pleasant and informative. Desribed the role in detail. Interviewers were open to questions. Tour of the newly renovated office. Satelltie office with a growing team. Interview process included phone screening from hr recruiter. Phone screening with hiring manager, in person interview with 4 members of leadership.

Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks in January 2017.

Interview

The recruiter contacted via LinkedIn to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview was very standard, with no great warmth or connection to be established. Felt very much like just reading from a script.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with data compliance in an enterprise context?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Called by HR who asked a few qualifying questions on the phone. the requested to come in and interview in person, Same week, Interviewed with the VP of Support. Took about 1/2 hour. talked about duties and experience. I had a very short round of interviews with other staff.

Interview seemed a bit unorganised. people were not informed of my presence. made it easy for me to take charge of the interview as I like to do.

Interview Questions

• When can you start work   1 Answer
    • Background questions about experience with Windows PC, Network routing, backup and, Linux experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (San Jose, CA).

Interview

-Applied online on Craigslist.org
    -Received call on next day asking to go on-site interview.
    -Went to interview at the same day called.
    -Talked to one of the managers of Technical Support department
    -Talked to one of experienced Technical Support Representative

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barracuda Networks (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was almost 2 hours with a test and payment process and in the end they said they are happy and need my information for more check even they ask me to fill out a form with my social security number and other information.
    The problem is, they dont care, if they dont accept someone to inform , They said 2 weeks process Need, I was waiting 3 weeks no news finally I emailed them twice to know what happened, they didn't answer, in week 5 I called and leave message on company phone about i need only answer. And next day my interviewer called me and inform me its on process and on week 7 finnally send me an email we are sorry !!!