Barrister Global Services Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.1

Recruiter Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Hammond, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

A recruiter will call, review the job description and go through a phone screening about yourself and most recent employer. They will set you up a date/time to come in for testing, which includes an IQ test and typing test, and for a face to face interview with management. Should your test results meet company standards, you will meet with HR manager for face to face interview.

Repair Deopt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Hammond, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

Consisted of a simple knowledge test, and a typing test. Even if you completely fail the knowledge portion it won't affect your employment. You have to pass the typing test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Hammond, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was greeted by a very nice receptionist who prepared my work station for the IQ, typing and general clerical test. Once completed (and passed), she shared my results with HR immediately, who then came out to take me in for an interview. Very professional human resource manager.

Interview Questions

• Who is an influence in your life?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

I was telephone screened over by a recruiter. Then scheduled for testing. The tests are not easy. I had a face to face interview with HR manager as well as CEO. They called me a few days later with the offer. The overall process from application to hire was 2 weeks.

Field Technician Interview

Interview

Found this position on Craigslist. My experience include 2.5 years as a Dell Field Technician for Unisys. The phone interview didn't seem too bad so I agreed to sign up and have the documentation sent/emailed to me. After reading the many ways that they would not pay you, I decided to look them up on Glassdoor. Most reviews confirm that you will not get paid if something is their fault and they will find a way to make it your fault. Also each job requires way too much paperwork, emails, phone calls. All designed to complicate the issue of getting paid.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected: 30 days to get paid or get paid in 7 days with a 13% deduction!   Answer Question

Subcontractor Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a phone call from a recruiter of the IT department. they were looking for committed individuals who wants to service call in that area. We discussed the contracts and RFS ( Receipt for Service) making sure that you turn them in on time to get paid for service call.

Interview Questions

• are u familiar with the work that is being requested?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Say u want the job decent and in order and you would like to compensated for it and not the lowest amount.

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview:most questions ask needed to round up paperwork, all document supplied online and verified. Drive history, I.D., file w-9, birth certificate, insurance verification, work history, and example of case reviews - three.

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bushkill, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Bushkill, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Actually, Barrister Global Services Network called me having seen my resume on-line. I answered some questions, filled out a lot of paperwork and faxed it back and I was working a week later. I was emailed a starter PDF, which you must print, sign, scan and email back to the company. You MUST have a cell phone to do the job as you are required to use the portal to start, stop and pause job tasks. You may also have to upload pictures of any damages that are on-site or occur on-site as well as communicate either with tech support, either Barrister's or that of the client who must also be notified of your arrival and departure.

Interview Questions

• If this is sort of work I enjoy.   1 Answer

LASER TECHNICIAN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Hammond, LA).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very easy they picked out my resume off of a job board called me and talked to me for over an hour about what my skills and capabilities were and how comfortable I was working in front of office personnel. I had to take a laser printer test to be able to work for them and then had to complete about 10 pages of paper work . The process was very easy.

Negotiation

there was none it was a fixed hourly price for my services which then once you show you can do the work you can ask for a higher rate.

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barrister Global Services Network (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Short initial training to use online system and paperwork process.

Negotiation

Minor