Basic Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Basic Research

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Basic Research (West Valley City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

It was very easy. Standard questions there weren't any assessments. The initial impression was a very relaxed environment and the TL that interviewed me seemed to make the decision immediately and the position was offered the next day.

Interview Questions

• I believe there was the question of "Where was your last Sales related job and what did you do there?"   Answer Question

Accounting Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Basic Research (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I was given the opportunity to interview via a placement firm, as were all accounting/finance department interviewees. My interview at the company was with the CFO and Controller. It was comfortable and respectful and I felt very good about it. I received an offer the next day and started a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Interview was not a behavioral interview. It was primarily about personality and fit within the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I needed work immediately and I was offered a higher salary than I anticipated.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Basic Research (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume by email, hired over the phone.

Interview Questions

• "Have you worked in a call center?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

None- fixed salary + commission

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Basic Research (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

Their approach isn't to intimidate so they made the interview very easy to be yourself. I met with 4 different people and they were all very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation when you have several people needing your help at the same time?   1 Answer