Bass Pro Shops Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 215 of over 215 interviews

Other5%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops (Springfield, MO) in Jun 2021

Interview

Came into the Basspro, talked with the front desk, and be told I have to wait on the couch. I was wearing a formal suit, sitting on the couch on the left side of the front door(Which every customer who comes into the store can look and glance at me). Waited about 20 mins, the interviewer came and told me she has to interview another guy first. waited for another 30 mins, she finally leads me to the office. The office is DARK and SMall, files are on the desk everywhere, and there is another employee in the office doing stuff. (Which is a mess) She mentioned multiple times how hard this job is and if I am ok to work on the weekend. I was really lost interest after all those happened, especially interviewing for a human resource position when seeing their human resource officer lack of respect and professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • whats your weakness and strength
    Answer Question

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops

Interview

Process was fast and easy, was asked about knowledge of department. Make sure you are comfortable talking and show can make customer experience top notch. Also had basic retail question about sales and meeting target goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops

Interview

The process was very smooth. I was at the Myrtle Beach Location. I interviewed with several individuals at that location. The process was very smooth. I was at the Myrtle Beach Location. I interviewed with several individuals at that location.

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops

Interview

The interview was a two day process, I talked to three managers and was hired after the third. I then had to come i for orientation the begin working the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops (Springfield, MO) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was contacted by HR to set a phone interview. I wasn't called back at the scheduled time for the interview. I called and left a message, but was ghosted. I received a denial email about two weeks later. I thought this was very unprofessional. I've always loved Bass Pro, but this experience put a sour taste in my mouth for sure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops in Apr 2021

Interview

I had interviewed with Bass Pro Shops last February and didn't get interviewed further because of hiring freeze caused by the pandemic. I contacted the HR (Karen) and a couple of weeks later got a response from her for an interview with the Director of Analytics (Rob). The interview went well and it was mostly questions about my job experience and a few behavior questions. I waited for about 2 weeks with no response about my impending technical round. One fine morning, I got a call from the HR with the job offer and I was told I didn't have to attend the tech round. What a pleasant surprise! I got the offer the next day and accepted it by the end of that week.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself (resume go through).
  • What have you been upto now and why do you want to switch jobs?
  • Tell me about one of your most impactful projects.
  • Given a choice between increasing the market share or increasing profit which one would you choose?

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops

Interview

Straight forward. Very nice, respectful interviewer, and great company values. Applied online and got an interview date. Overall, great experience. Would look forward to seeing any other open position. I will be looking out for open spots.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing you see yourself doing for the company?

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops

Interview

Phone and then person to person asked about experience and if I would be able to work on holidays and weekends. They asked about salary and if had a dependable vehicle. They briefed about insurance and benefits.

Interview Questions
  • What is long range goal
  • Did I have any experience in hunting or fishing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops (Phoneton, OH) in Feb 2021

Interview

Originally screened by an HR Rep...A few day's later received a "rejection letter"..Then a few day's after that I received a phone call asking to do a phone interview with another HR and Regional manager.Interviewed then was referred to another regional for another interview,after interview told I would be sent to the next round.Two weeks pass,I emailed regional for the position,that prompted my status on their career site to be changed "to no longer being considered"..One positive is I did finally receive a phone call from the initial HR rep letting me know they were going another direction..

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation..

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops

Interview

Good fun, had a great time, fantastic discussion. Really cool people and super passionate. Would interview there every day of the week. Can’t wait to need a job again in the next several months. Will definitely go back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 215 Interviews