KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Bass Pro Shops Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 231 of over 231 interviews

Other4%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops

Interview

Fast and quick interview that I ever had in my entire life. repository access for centralized storage, keyword filter for quick search. They ask questions and theydon't bother to accept me.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Introduce urself. 2. How are you 3. Do you like me 4.How you feel today 5.How much salary do you want
    Answer Question

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops

Interview

First you start with a phone interview with Human Resources and then if you pass that stage you will meet with the hiring manager for an in person interview. Standard questions asked.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you encountered conflict and how did you handle it?

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops in Mar 2022

Interview

First interview was via phone. I was asked about my education and experience. Asked about my knowledge of Bass Pro’s products and clientele. Second interview was more of the same via a zoom video call. Position and goals for the team were explained well. Was advised I’d be contacted within a few days (“by the end of the week”) in regards to being selected or not. Heard nothing, emailed twice, five days after last interview and five days after that. Zero response from either employee that interviewed me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops in Jan 2022

Interview

I was stuffed into a little office nook in the corner and waited around forever for the manager, once he came in and started asking questions, they all seemed like irrelevant questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops in Jan 2022

Interview

Applied online and got denied once. Applied again and they emailed me saying thanks but the position is no longer vacant. Applied 3 months later and got a phone call from HR to interview.

Interview Questions
  • It was 5 questions total. these aren't word for word because I kinda forgot but it was along the lines of... 1 tell me about yourself 2tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult teammate who was set in their ways 3describe a time you had to guide a customer into making a good decision tell me about a time you felt with an irate customer 4 Tell me about a memorable outdoor experience you had 5 I don't remember this one

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops

Interview

Easy process. The entire interview wasn't very hard. The other manager seemed a little too relaxed. The restaurant was not busy at all. There was little to no staff there, and the one's that were there, were on their phones. Not very professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bass Pro Shops

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops in Dec 2021

Interview

they called me in a timely manner and the interview was quick and easy! you dont need to feel like this interview is a test. I enjoyed the people who interviewed me as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Interview process was easy due to them needing more workers for the busy season. Asked questions then met everyone in different departments. Background check and drug test a couple days after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops (Birmingham, AL)

Interview

Clear and progressive. I enjoyed the interviewing process and had good communication with the staff. I felt the questions were necessary and applied to the position of interest. I have no negative comments and think that bass pro shop is a good company to work with.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I interviewed at Bass Pro Shops (Independence, MO)

Interview

Pretty standard, and seemed to drag out quite long when moving from one interview stage to the other. Final interview stage for me was a board interview with 4 managers of the departments that work with inventory control.

Interview Questions
  • How i would respond if my product i was responsible for was out of stock and also backed up in shipping.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 231 Interviews

Bass Pro Shops Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Bass Pro Shops according to 270 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.64%