Bay Area Techworkers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bay Area Techworkers Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bay Area Techworkers

Process Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bay Area Techworkers in May 2017.

Interview

Very smooth process. First a call with the recruiter who scheduled me for a client call. After the candidates were narrowed down, had a Webex interview. Was offered the position and accepted. Whole process took about 1.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from the client on my background and past work in this field   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bay Area Techworkers (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

They don't directly deal with clients. Interviewer asked irrelevant questions not related to requirement. You can make out irrelevancy from the job description shared to you.
    Beware before you proceed with this consultant....They will share webex links. So den't get trapped by that link. So I have realised that I would have visited glassdoor before proceeding further.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bay Area Techworkers (San Jose, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone and in person. very friendly people and make you feel comfortable. no trick questions or pressure. they get back to you when they say they will. answered all questions without having to refer to others

Interview Questions

• experience, preference for flexible schedule WFH
      references, salary requirements   Answer Question