Beacon Capital Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beacon Capital Partners

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Beacon Capital Partners (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with a managing director and his. Prodigy who were very nice but could tell they were exhausted from the hard work. I then met with some of the associates who kind of sat their making jokes about the deals they closed, the money they make, the schools they went too, the cars they drove and etc.

Interview Questions

• What could I do or bring to help the team? Also coming from a small school how would I compete with the fellow intern's?   1 Answer

Whosaler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beacon Capital Partners (Boston, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty standard. Just general questions about background and work experience. The interview itself was difficult. The interviewer itself was clearly having a bad day as he was 30 minutes late. Then after two questions he stopped to take a phone call in which he lambasted someone in front of me. Very unprofessional. Other than that, not a very difficult interview, but was clearly disinterested after the phone call.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work here?   1 Answer