Beacon Funding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Beacon Funding

2.4

Inside Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Funding (Northbrook, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Application submission, test taking, 2 phone screens (one with HR and one with a tenured sales rep) and an in person with the CEO, VP of Sales and Marketing and the VP of Operations in a panel style setting or a group interview if you will. Wasn't too aggressive.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many questions asked directly to me, there was more unilateral talking at me about the company and etc. The actual time spent covering my skills and abilities I bring to the table was 1/3 of the chat. A majority of it was philosophical in nature. It didn't really feel like much of an interview and more of a conversation. I felt pretty confident leaving.   1 Answer

Mar 9, 2018 – Sales Director

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We’re sorry to hear that you did not receive an offer to join our growing team. We wish you the best in your current or future job search.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Funding.

Interview

Spoke with the manager about the position and its details, a lot of talk about credit reports, prospecting etc. Nothing too bad, talked about the potential for growth if you stay with the company for a while.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beacon Funding (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a great experience, the HR Manager - Elizabeth is wonderful! You can tell she really cares about the employees and the company. She was so full of enthusiasm and got me really excited to begin working for the company. I did a couple of interviews, the both went very smoothly & I felt extremely comfortable the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Why would you make a good fit for BFC   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Funding.

Interview

Spoke with HR Director who was such a pleasure to interview with. Had an onsite interview. HR Director followed up until my first day. She was pleasant and happy to help me through the entire process. She was prompt with her email and phone contact and then I had a casual in-person with the VP of sales. After, I was able to get my start date right away.

Interview Questions

Beacon Funding Response

Mar 9, 2018 – Sales Director

Thanks for your stellar review and congrats on joining the Beacon family! Please let management know if there’s anything we can do to improve the process.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Funding in March 2017.

Interview

1 Phone Interview. 1 In-person Interview. 1 Follow-up on offer. Be yourself and make sure you're a good fit for the position. The HR department is very good and always follow-up immediately.

Interview Questions

Beacon Funding Response

Mar 9, 2018 – Sales Director

Thanks for your great feedback! At Beacon, we pride ourselves on our welcoming environment. We hope your experience working here has been as positive as your hiring process!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beacon Funding (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen then in-person interview, then took an aptitude and common sense test. Fairly quick response. Prepare well for this interview, dress sharp, and conservative. Be friendly and relatable. The office has a great vibe and we do our best to keep the company culture supportive. Be motivated, competitive, and optimistic.

Interview Questions

Beacon Funding Response

Mar 9, 2018 – Sales Director

Congrats on joining our Chicago Inside Sales Team! You give great advice on how to prepare for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beacon Funding (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very professional and the process was quite brief. The process took about a week and a half. Phone interview was very in depth but the in person interview was much more laid back

Interview Questions

• How do you think that your past professional experiences will help you in this career?   1 Answer

Mar 9, 2018 – Sales Director

Congrats on joining our Chicago Inside Sales Team! If you have any further feedback towards improving the hiring process, feel free to contact management.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Funding (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Found them via Linkedin, over the phone interview, skills test and then in person interview. Received a call from HR with an offer very quickly and the process was pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

Beacon Funding Response

Mar 9, 2018 – Sales Director

Thanks for your excellent feedback! We hope you are having a wonderful time working here.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Funding in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a brief series of phone interviews with individual sales people and hiring manager, then online testing of math and cognitive skills and some basic personality testing, followed by in person interviews at the office with the director of operations and vice president of sales and marketing.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you were most proud of at past positions?   Answer Question

Mar 9, 2018 – Sales Director

Thank you for your great review! Our sales team is dynamic in that it’s growing and changing for the better. Glad to have you on our journey!

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beacon Funding (Portland, ME) in April 2016.

Interview

Took an aptitude and skills exam in-order to submit my application, I think this is a great way to recognize someone who is most fit for a position. 3-Stage hiring process. Phone Interview, Face to face, Phone Interview.

Interview Questions

• What specific experience do you have in sales and consulting with business owners?   Answer Question

Mar 9, 2018 – Sales Director

Congrats on joining Beacon! We are proud of our advanced hiring platform and the great talent it finds us, including you!