Bealls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2018

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls (Port Saint Lucie, FL).

Interview

It was short got the job on the spot, event though I had no retail experience. The manager was really nice. Over all it was an easy interview and they worked with my hours.

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls (Bradenton, FL).

Interview

Lengthy- met with multiple buyers after taking a math test any high school graduate should pass. Whole process was a few hours. The team of buyers were the interviewers. They described the job as very demanding with 90% of the job as data entry and it was "fitting an 80 hour week into 40 hours" They were lean on staff and demanding, asking if I was ok with that.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • They described a situation of being in a hurry, super busy and wanted to know if they weren't very"nice" in their tone when asking/demanding things get done if I would take it personally- and how would I handle it-   Answer Question

Visual Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls (Tampa, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

I went through two interviews. Which took around 2 weeks. I thought interview went well. Wasn't asked anything too complicated to answer on the spot. I was told I would hear back from someone and never did. I sent a follow up email and still nothing.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bealls in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a response 4 days later for a scheduled interview. The interview was very easy-going and short. It was about 10 minutes. I didn't get interviewed by the manager, instead, got interviewed by the assistant manager. Felt at ease since it felt like I was having a casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• If a customer tried to use an expired coupon, what would you tell them?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bealls (Leesburg, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

two interviews with the asst. manager then the g.m. Then there is a background check that takes a week or so to finish then they call you in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• How much retail experience I had   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls (Ocala, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, relaxed atmosphere.. There were three of us in the interview room, and a Manger.Mostly questions about customer service or situational interactions with Customer. Manager described the company and its policies. What was expected for each job . Dress codes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate Customer? What do you know about our company? What would you do in a security type situation? Describe, what to you, is a good Customer Service experience. Do you work well within a team?   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bealls (New Port Richey, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed three times. Initially at the store I would have worked and then at another store for verification. Then I was called in for a third interview and told the assistant I first interviewed with was no longer with the company. They were unaware I had a second interview. Was told I would be called either way and four weeks later still no phone call.

Interview Questions

• Walked the store and was asked to point out problem areas.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

Meet with management, go over your previous experience, given expectations for job if hired. Then must complete a survey of sorts. If accepted, will receive a call with a schedule. Most everything is done online.

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

Applied on line. Was called within a week for interview with Store Manager at location I was applying for. Interview was 30 min and consisted of situation questions as well as a walk through of the store. Asked to take a background check and drug test. Week later asked back for an interview with regional manager. Situation questions and walk through of the store, what would I change.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you coached an employee to succeed.   Answer Question
    • Many questions about credit cards.   Answer Question
    • Felt the regional manager was to personal with questions, It should not matter were I shop and you can not ask if I have children.   Answer Question

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls (Bradenton, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with HR, took a math test, then met 5 buyers (two at two meetings and one at the other). Long process, took almost three hours. The buyers were forthcoming about the job but friendly, seemed to work their tails off.