Bealls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2017

2.0

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls (Ocala, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, relaxed atmosphere.. There were three of us in the interview room, and a Manger.Mostly questions about customer service or situational interactions with Customer. Manager described the company and its policies. What was expected for each job . Dress codes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate Customer? What do you know about our company? What would you do in a security type situation? Describe, what to you, is a good Customer Service experience. Do you work well within a team?   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bealls (New Port Richey, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed three times. Initially at the store I would have worked and then at another store for verification. Then I was called in for a third interview and told the assistant I first interviewed with was no longer with the company. They were unaware I had a second interview. Was told I would be called either way and four weeks later still no phone call.

Interview Questions

• Walked the store and was asked to point out problem areas.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

Meet with management, go over your previous experience, given expectations for job if hired. Then must complete a survey of sorts. If accepted, will receive a call with a schedule. Most everything is done online.

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

Applied on line. Was called within a week for interview with Store Manager at location I was applying for. Interview was 30 min and consisted of situation questions as well as a walk through of the store. Asked to take a background check and drug test. Week later asked back for an interview with regional manager. Situation questions and walk through of the store, what would I change.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you coached an employee to succeed.   Answer Question
    • Many questions about credit cards.   Answer Question
    • Felt the regional manager was to personal with questions, It should not matter were I shop and you can not ask if I have children.   Answer Question

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls (Bradenton, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with HR, took a math test, then met 5 buyers (two at two meetings and one at the other). Long process, took almost three hours. The buyers were forthcoming about the job but friendly, seemed to work their tails off.

Interview Questions

• How are you at multitasking   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bealls (Palmetto, FL).

Interview

Super kind interviewer; basic questions and no room for Pay negotiation. Described basic hours, along with job duties. Very flexible on hours and willing to work with other job commitments.

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal River, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Crystal River, FL).

Interview

Was a very easy interview went in I answered all the questions they asked me the lady said she wanted me back for second interview but never called me back not sure what happened

Location Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bealls (Bradenton, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a very long process. I was approached by a recruiter via Linkedin. I had to do a video interview where they had a recording ask me questions and then I recorded myself answering them. The next step was a phone interview with a divisional planner. The next step was going to the office and having a marathon interview with no less than 7 people. I also had to take a basic math test.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Tampa, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Managers weren't prepared for interview, had to come back so they could find my application and resume
    Didn't even speak with intended manager, interviewer didn't even have a formal interview page, just sat and asked question and passed them along to store manager

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls (Port Charlotte, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Very easy and simple questions being asked relating to the job that you applied for. The store manager is doing the interview. You may be asked to tell them about retail experiences.