Bealls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.0

Merchandise Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls (Bradenton, FL).

Interview

You are tested for verbal and math skills. Then direct managers interview you. I interviewed with 4 managers. I decided my favorites smong tgem, but had no choice of whom to work for.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Saint Cloud, FL).

Interview

I was 5-10 minutes early. I had to wait at least 15 before the interview. She didn't have my resume info, even though I had given it to her in an email. She assured me that if I ever had any problem to go to her, that it's a non-gossiping environment. I got the job and if I go to her she makes you the bad guy.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

I had to submit an online application and conduct a video interview. They asked me a few questions to answer for the video that were not too challenging, but the format was a little awkward.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bealls (Lakeland, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I went into the interview expecting to be hounded with questions, but it was a very pleasant experience. The manager was very nice and understood my schedule with school. I was very happy with my interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good addition to our team?   1 Answer

Merchandise Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

Got an email. Set up interview but did not get proper training until 1 month of me working there. They asked all the general questions and they told me I had the job immediately.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

There was a group interview because of the holiday season. We were all hired on the spot. They ask basic customer service questions and how you are at getting credits.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buckeye, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Buckeye, AZ).

Interview

Interview was pleasant and comfortable didn't feel like an unfriendly place. It was professional and the whole process from filling out application to first day working went very quickly. Filled out application got email with a survey filled it out got a call next day for interview then started following week

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bealls in January 2017.

Interview

I felt very uncomfortable during the entire interview. First of all, the interview was right in the middle of a career fair which was very strange because I felt like the interviewer was not focused on me at all. Once the interview began she basically tore me apart, telling me how I was not fit for this job and I should look into something else. If she had explained this constructively and had given me advice I would have taken it with a grain of salt, but she seemed like she had already had her mind made up that she did not want to hire me and wasn't afraid to let me know that. She even told me that all of her internship spots were basically full. I'm not quite sure why I was even offered an interview.

Cashier, Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Milton, FL).

Interview

Did not get asked any questions at all. Manager told me she had a good feeling about me and since there was a 90 day probation period. she felt there was no need to ask any questions. Took a total of 5 minutes

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bealls in November 2016.

Interview

I turned in an online application, and I received a phone call about two days later. I checked in for my interview at the customer service desk, and went into a conference room with an area manager. He asked me several questions; mostly about why I wanted to work for the company and what I think customer service is. The store manager was close by and heard my answers and liked what I said apparently. She ended up offering me a job on the spot as a seasonal employee. I've been promised a permanent position, most likely on their visual team, after the holidays. Everyone was really nice, but some of the questions were very repetitive so I had to think of several enthusiastic ways to say I love customer service (which I actually do love).

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • As you walked through the store this morning, what caught your eye?   1 Answer