Bealls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bealls Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2018

2.0

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

I was contacted by phone a month or more after applying. Was then sent an email with additional assessment to take.
    Interview was with the store manager in the office. Very relaxed interview. Basic availability, position information and a few questions about my retail experience.
    I was hired that day. Started work the following Monday.
    It's been 6mo and I'm still there. So far so good

Interview Questions

• Previous retail experience and what did I do there   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobe Sound, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bealls (Hobe Sound, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

You apply online or in-store they have a paper copy, you should have both. After a few back and forth conversations with the district manager you finally get an interview about 50mins from where you applied and have to drive just for the district manager to be late. She never introduced herself, her posture and body language was ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have as a manager.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bealls (Orange City, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Easy. A few simple questions First there was a phone interview. Although interviewer was not very organized. They presented the Company as something that it was not.I learned that the technology that is used by the company does not work well. They know this, but in the interview the Interviewer brags about how state of the art the company is on there technology. STAY AWAY

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Bradenton, FL) in November 2008.

Interview

I had 3 separate interviews with the supervisor, manager and controller and all asked the same questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me zero credit for already working for the company even though I was taking a pay cut and started me at the lowest salary for the position.

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal River, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bealls (Crystal River, FL).

Interview

Was a very easy interview went in I answered all the questions they asked me the lady said she wanted me back for second interview but never called me back not sure what happened

Visual Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls (Tampa, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

I went through two interviews. Which took around 2 weeks. I thought interview went well. Wasn't asked anything too complicated to answer on the spot. I was told I would hear back from someone and never did. I sent a follow up email and still nothing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bealls.

Interview

I applied online. I did a phone interview then I met with the visual manager and store manager in the store. I spoke with them about myself and my experience and what my career goals were. We walked the store and I gave the VM my input on the current visual displays. She asked me to email her references. I did. I didn't hear back for a week. I followed up twice and on the second call VM answerd the phone and said I had the job

Interview Questions

• What did I think about a visual display   1 Answer
    • What are my career goals   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Smyrna Beach, FL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bealls (New Smyrna Beach, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

I applied at a store in another city. i got a call back within a few days. i did an initial interview, then a second. i was then offered a pay rate and the job. i started the following week

Interview Questions

• what is the most creative thing you have done in the past year.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. i was offered a rate and i either took it or not

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bealls (New Port Richey, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed three times. Initially at the store I would have worked and then at another store for verification. Then I was called in for a third interview and told the assistant I first interviewed with was no longer with the company. They were unaware I had a second interview. Was told I would be called either way and four weeks later still no phone call.

Interview Questions

• Walked the store and was asked to point out problem areas.   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bealls (Bradenton, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

I met with the creative director for a freelance to hire position. Then I met with the VP of Marketing. It was the most comfortable interview I have ever been on.